Taemin involved?

Unexpectable Love

Sorry for the lste update. Was busy with my school and personal schedlue. Sorry. Continue to support kays? :}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Upon arrivng at the emergency room*

"Is he alright?" I asked everybody.
"The doctor says he is in a critical condition, they are still trying to save him, it is sad that his golden time to be saved has somehow past..." Jonghyun replied as I saw ____ eyes broke out in tears.

A doctor came out of the emergency looking worried and in a rush.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

"What is it doctor?" Jonghyun asked the doctor.

"We need extra blood for his body. Anyone has the bloodtype of AB?" The doctor said.

"Me! Let me do it." Taemin raised his hands. Jonghyun and Key turned and look at him in shocked.

"Taemin!" Key and Jonghyun yelled at the same time.

"Let me do it, for Onew Hyung. Lets go doctor." Taemin said worried-ly.

Taemin changed into a patient clothings immediately and was sent in, to the sergery room. My tears just couldn't stop flowing. Minho was tapping my back and he sent my head, towards his chest.

"Don't worry, Onew and Taemin will be fine. I bet they don't wanna see you in this state right?" Minho conforted me. I tried, and yes I do. Tried to stopped crying. But, I just couldn't help it, seeing Onew in the room for so long... My mind starts to get wild. My mind started asking, what happen if Onew leaves me? What will I become? These questions made my tears fall without stopping.

-5 hours LATER. -

The doctor came out. We all rushed towards him.

"How is he? Is he alright? How is Taemin? " Key asked, anxiously.

"Taemin is alright. He is resting in the normal patients room. Infact, he is a strong guy." The doctor said, which had calm Key down.

"What about Onew?" Minho asked in concern.

"Well as for that guy, he had lost alot of blood. Thanks to Taemin, his condition went stable. But because of the heavy knock, and his heartbeat had stopped for once. I guess, he is unable to remember anything which had happened recently. Talk to him more, may help him to regain concious faster. We will monitor him in the ICU." The doctor sigh and left the place as we rushed towards the ICU where Onew is.

I ran towards the Nurse who is incharged. I saw, her name was Krystal.

"Can I enter to visit the patient?" I asked impatiently.

"Sure, but maximum 2 at a time. " She replied and passed me a set of clothings to wear while I am in the ICU room.

I entered the room with Minho. As Jonghyun waited outside. Key went to find Taemin.  I sat down, just beside Onew. Pushing his fringe to one side. My tears rolled down as I couldn't bear seeing him with tubes connected everywhere towards the Machine. I don't know the reason why, he turns to such an important person to me...

"Oppa, mianhae. Would you wake up? Just for me? Can you don't... leave me alone? I find that you're an important person to me in this whole wide world. I miss your irratateness. Can you, wake up?" My tears rolled again as I hold his hands and placed my head towards it.

Minho walked out of the room accompanying Jonghyun. I didn't bother to look at him as I am starring at Onew. Praying for him to recover and regain conciousness as soon as he can.

(End of your POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho's POV)

"Oppa, mianhae. Would you wake up? Just for me? Can you don't... leave me alone? I find that you're an important person to me in this whole wide world. I miss your irratateness. Can you, wake up?" _____ tears rolled again as she hold Onew's hand and placed her head towards it.

I walked out of the room as tears escaped. I clear it before Jonghyun could see my tears. I went out, towards the vending machine after returning the clothes. Jonghyun continued to wait outside, to keep watch on ______ . As she looks pale.

(End of Minho's POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

I rushed towards Taemin room. When I entered, I saw him still being unconcious. I sat beside his bed. Brushing his face and push his fringe aside.

"Why, are you just so naive..? So impulsive and impatient. What if something happen to you..?" I mumbled softly.

I starred him while he is sleeping. Helping him to cover his blanket properly. Slowly my eyes began to shut and my head crushed onto his arm.

(End of Key's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

I was sitting outside, all this while. After Minho left a while longer. I decided to enter the room. I changed to the clothes and got in.
 ______ was trying to stand up.

"Oppa." She looked at me and collapsed. I rushed towards her and she landed on my arms.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! ________!" I kept patting her head as I yelled.
"! I screamed inside my head.
"Nurse! Nurse!" I yelled at the top of my voice.......

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happen to you? What will happen to Onew? Will Jonghyun fall for you? Will Taemin accept Key's Love? Tune in for the next episode. :}

Again, SORRY for the late update. I will update as soon as I can rights! Thanks for supporting! :D