Look at Her

the meaning of love..

 

Someone Pov.

Top of Form

At 06.00. Ommo ...! It's too early for me. But it seems,  like my eyes it was not wanted to rest again. However, if I remember correctly, last night I could sleep at 00:30. Ahh ... Anyway... Maybe it doesn’t matter so I can wake up in the morning.  I woke up from my bed, and stepped out into the bathroom and wash my face. And  then went to run on the beach. I can hear the sea, bird sang, and the sound of waves. After a long run I decided to stop for a moment to rest and sit on a rock overlooking to the sea. When I sat down I saw a girl walking on the beach, and then she sat down on the sand.I observed her face. . she's so beautiful. . she have long eyelashes. . her skin is pure white  She also had a perfect figure. Those that are not too skinny, but not too fat too. She was cute and pretty at the same time. She’s really special. Without realizing my smile continued to expand when I observed her face, i smiles innocently that I realized.  He felt himself captivated by her beauty. *Wait, what am I doing? I don't even know her.* With that in mind, he walked away. 

 

Yuri Pov.

today is not same like usual. I’m so lazy for campus after what was happen yesterday, just like a nightmare for me. I don’t wanna trusted what was happen. but I have to. i sit on bench in the bus stop with a blank mind and a broken heart. I just feel  the world against me with not fair. Then the bus stop in front of me, and then I take the bus. After 35 minutes...i finally reached the beach. I walk to the beach and sit in the sand hug my thigh and start to cry. Suddenly my phone is vibrate, I look at the caller ID ‘Dara Unnie <3’I wipe my tears and quickly pick up

*Conversation on the phone*

Yuri : Yoboseyo

Dara : Yoboseyo. Yuri-ah~

Yuri : Unnie.. How are you ?

Dara: I’m fine. So, how’s Seoul ?

Yuri : Great. I wish you were here too

Dara :Yuri, are you crying ?

Yuri : No.. I’m not

Dara : Where are you now ?

Yuri : In the beach. You know that I really like the beach, right ?

Dara : Yes, I know it. You really like it

Yuri : When you will comeback Unnie ?

Dara : As soon as possible Yuri-ah~ You have to be strong. I miss you

Yuri : I miss  you too Unnie

Dara : Go... Get some sleep. Good night My lovely dongsaeng

Yuri : Heyy, This is Seoul so here is still early morning Unnie”

 Dara : ohh sory, I forget about with the difference time

Yuri : is’t oke unnie hahaha

Dara : Oke I hung Up the phone

Yuri : Ok

*end of conversation on the phone*

I hung up the phone and start to crying again

“I miss you Unnie, I wish you here. Only you, Jia Unnie and Tiffany can make me happy.  I feel like someone looking at me, and that’s right. Someone looking at me, but I just ignore itall the past was re-lightest in my mind. And it make my heart more pain.

 

^Flashback^

like a usual he pick me in my home for going to school together. Yes me and Yunho Oppa is a lovely couple for about one year. everything is going smooth no fight just love.

 

“Yuri” he yell a bit so I can hear he shout from the front of my house

5 minutes after that I came out from a front door with a smile in my beauty face. (hahaha)

“oppa let’s go!!” I said

He just nodded then we walk while he mw long straight hair.

 

++

in school everything become normal. a teacher give us a lesson while I’m a little bit sleepy because I’m doing homework until last night. During a break I always go to cafeteria with him to join with his friends onew,jonghyun with his namja chingu key (lol jongkey) and the cuties taemin.

++

school is over. I waiting for Yunho Oppa because I back early, so I wait in the gate for go to a book store for buy and read some. we had a routine visit to a book store once a week and this day exact a week when last time we visit the book store. well I have wait for a long time cause during a break time he told me that he has some stuff to do with his literature teacher.

 

10 minutes latter I see Yunho Oppa run to me.

“jagiya jeongmal mianhe”said him while try to control his breath

“wae Oppa ??”

“today umma told me to come home early because of something” explain him

“umh, araso.. I will go to books store alone” as I said to him.

“are you okay, if I’m not going with you” he asked me

“ne Oppa, I’m fine with that don’t be worry about me” I explained to him

“ok, jagiya.. I really really sorry for can’t accompany you”

“is’t no problem Oppa, sometime we can going together araso..?” I smile to him

“ok, be careful babe” he said while kiss my left cheek

“araa..”

“oppa I go first”

“oh.. then I’ll go home now. don’t forget to text me Yuri-ah” he said.

I’m just nodded without saying anything.

++

as long I walk I just think what happen with him, he looks so different. but I try to be positive cause I trust him. well love is trust right?!

 

in books store, I'm picking out some books and read its contents before deciding to buy the book. While I read the book, my phone ring.

*CONVERSATION

Me : yebseo ??

Jia Unnie : Yuri-ah can you accompany me to buy some dress now!

Me : ummm,, I’m now in books store unnie. why don’t you ask Dara Unnie or Tiffany??

Jia unnie :hmm well , Dara Unnie doing vocal practice while Tiffany was doing some stuff in her grandparents home. but she will coming latter.

me : ok then. I will wait you in front of the Mall

*END CONVERSATION

++

I see Jia unnie who waiting for me and I run to him

“what will u buy then ?”ask me to her

“umh.. anything interesting I will buy it. for the pay because you would accompany me, so I can buy one dress for you then” answer her with a wide smile in her pretty face.

“alright let’s go in” i said as I pinch her check.

as Jia Unnie search her dress I walk a way t-shirt corner for look some new realize t-shirt.

 

“BOOOO..” Tiffany try to scared me

“ahh.. ur not fun KWON YURI” she said with a pout face.

“well u don’t good when u do something like that HWANG MINYOUNG” answer me with a smirk face

“yea whatever… where is Jia Unnie anyway ??” ask she

“emh..” I look around try to find a girl with a pink hair. “that’s her” I said when I see her look for a dress then put it and find another dress. and Tiffany run toward that girl.

++

after while Jia Unnie and Tiffany come to me

“find the dress??” I ask then without see they face

“emh  in here… the dress… I find some but…”answer  Jia Unnie with no confindence.

“mworagu ??”I said

“YA Yuri you have to ssdjsdafask” Jia Unnie try to stop what Tiffany saying with covered .

“what happen to you all ?? so wierd” I said then I stand up.

my tall body make me can see whatever I want. and this time I know exactly what Jia Unnie hide and what Tiffany want to say. yes they saw that I see now.

 

I see my namja chingu with another girl chat and smile widely. Yunho Oppa some time her hair and kiss her cheek who make her face turned red because of blush. just like what he do to me this morning.

 

“Yuri-ah.. mianhe” Tiffany said with his face facing down to the floor

 

I’m out from the Mall with anger inside my heart. I can’t believer what I see. Jia Unnie and Tiffany try to catch me and yell my name. But I avoid them I just run as fast I can. without care to other people will fall cause of me or anything. My heart was broken into a pieces. I still can’t believe a man who I loved so much cheat on me

for almost one year we bound into a relasionship. we never fight for anything. everything is fine because I though we love each other but I’m totally wrong. His treatment to me, make me think that he is a right person for me. I spend my time in a park and try to think clearly, try to hold my tears but I couldn’t control it, my tears run to my cheek. . It really kill my heart for watched him with another girl.

 

 

I walk home with a blank mind as a day came darked. I’m not going to back home. I decided to wait in front a man who cheat on me. After a few minutes I see a red sport car stopped right in front his house. Then Yunho Oppa out from the car then go inside his house.

 

before he come inside I cross him to stop.

“how’s ur day ?? having fun with your beloved umma ??” I said coldly now and see his shocking face while see me.

“what do you mean ….”said him looks unconfident.

“SHUT UP !! I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING FROM A MOUTH OF MAN WHO CHEAT ON ME !! WHILE IM HERE STILL LOVING HIM !!”I yelled at him.

“Yuri-ah jeomal mianhe.. I didn’t mind to this. but I feel our relationship is to flat. I can’t feel any sparkle when im with you. I try to love you but I can’t and now I love someone else” He explain with afraid face

^End of Flashback^

 

Author Note : who is someone pov?? if you currious about it please read my next chapter

I will update it as soon as possible

Thx for your comment and subcribe ^^ Love you ALL <3 <3 <3