One

Before the Dawn

“Jongki-ya!” Jongki, your boyfriend turn his back when you call him on hallway. A half of girls staring on you but you ignored them.

“Yes, dear?”

“Don’t forget bring your books.” You wave his book on your face.

He’s handsome but sometimes can change into an old man. Forgetful man.

He run towards you and get the books back. You have been his girlfriend almost four years. It means you almost know all about his weak sides.

“Yeah! Thanks!” He left after give you a wink. The girls who saw that ,like they don’t care but they almost break their own fingers while watching that lovey dovey.

Maybe that damn girls are jealouse with me.

You are used to experience go-to-the-hell stare from the girls. The first time you got that stare, you almost broke up with Jongki. But he successed calm you down and made you trust his sincere. That’s the reason why you still with him in the middle of cold enviroment.

__________________________________________________________________________

“Another dead letter?” Today you have three dead letter. These letters must be from his another crazy fans. Actually this such letter is not a weird thing, you already get something like this since four years ago. Right after you decided to date with Jongki.

“Yeah. But these more dreadful.” These letters using red ink and make it seems like blood. Jongki is checking those letters and sudeenly ripping it off just like usual.

“I told you to rip it off as soon as you get it, right? I don’t want something like this bother our relationship.” There’s something with those letters, something bad. But you could’t tell him that feeling. He’s tired enough to see letters like these for years.

He’s right. I should quickly vanish these damn letters.