6 Buttons

Description

Lee Seoyul and Kim Chanryu are daycare classmates with more in common than they realize. Like for starters, they are both adopted and they both have single fathers. Except, Seoyul believes that Chanryu's father kind of because he can never button those six buttons on Chanryu's shirt correctly.

 


my entry for the myungyeol prompt meme on AO3 :)) 
check it out here if you're interested!! 

domestic myungyeol ! au where they have little kids and it's cute bc kids are cute

i won't say much else bc i don't know what to say lol this will be up super quickly since it's prewritten

shout out to yeolinlove ( annie ) for the prompt! i was glad to fill it!

prompt:

"Sungyeol is a single dad who is acing this parenting thing with his 5 year old kid. Myungsoo, on the other hand, is also a single dad who at parenting. Their kids are attending the same daycare and are classmates. No mommy drama please!"

 

entered into freedom writing contest!

 

 

 

Foreword

“You’re really good at buttoning,” Chanryu tells her genuinely. “I wish my daddy could button me.”

Seoyul grins and her eyes light up. “That’s because my daddy taught me how to button like an adult! He can teach you too!”

“That would be good, I think. Because my daddy isn’t good at buttoning.” Chanryu frowns because he wonders if his daddy is good at anything. His daddy is good at working; he knows that because that’s all his daddy seems to do.

“I don’t see why it’s so hard,” she replies as she fastens the top button smartly. “You always wear the same plaid shirts with six buttons.”

Chanryu looks down at his buttons in confusion. “I thought there were five…”