love is patient, love is kind

he keeps me warm


Jihoon wasn’t really expecting for anyone to understand him. The society he lives in condemn the likes of him, for some reason they threats their kind in a way how they threats parasites.

He didn’t understood why at first.

What has he done to be threated less of a human?

And what those who unreasonably judges them makes them a better human than Jihoon?

It hurt at first.

To not be accepted.

To be criticized for what you were.

To be seen as someone who commits a huge crime in the eyes of people who are nothing but mere sinners like him.

It ing hurts at first.

Until, he just stopped caring.

He learned how to turn blind and deaf from the society’s judging eyes and harsh word. Don’t stress yourself on things that will not make you pretty. Seungkwan once told him. And he was right, so Jihoon did.

Everything felt better after that.


And then he met him.

Jihoon went to his favorite coffee shop that morning, planning on ordering his latte and finish the book he recently bought. Just to relax and forget that hell week that has happened to the university before that.

He went to the counter and was instantly greeted by Hansol, aka Seungkwan's boyfriend, with a smile. The boy didn’t wasted much time and told him his order, missing how a unfamiliar face stared at him from the kitchen.

The stranger smiled.



Jihoon noticed it the next day he went to the shop.

He was busy reading his book on the comfy bean bag on the corner when he felt someone staring at him. He looked up from his book and roamed his eyes inside the shop, eyeing those who are inside with little interest, until it finally landed on the counter.

There he was.

The moment they locked eyes, the stranger smiled.

The first thing that he noticed was his Harry Potter like eyeglasses, then his warm eagle eyes.

He was handsome.

He thought. But being the person he was, he didn’t smiled back. Merely just returning his attention to the book he was reading.

The stranger could only smile.



He found out about his name the week after that.

Jihoon was going home when someone blocked his way. He glared at the familiar intruder who smiled at him.

Jihoon’s heart skipped a beat.

“Hi,” Mr. Creep greeted with a wave. “your name's Jihoon, right?”

“Do I know you?” He frowned. Mr. Creep chuckled and scratched his neck, looking suddenly embarrassed.

“Not really.” He confessed. “I just moved here. Hansol sort of told me your name when I asked him.”

Jihoon internally cursed the boy for doing so. He doesn’t like it when some random stranger approaches him.

“I see,” Jihoon nodded and went passed him.

“Hey, aren't you gonna ask for my name?” Mr. Creep followed him and asked. His only response was a scoff and walked faster. The other boy gave up upon noticing that he wasn’t in the mood for a chit chat.

Jihoon was indeed as grumpy as how Hansol has described him.

“Wonwoo!” Jihoon halted on his tracks and glared behind his shoulder. “My name's Jeon Wonwoo!” the stranger said with a smile before turning around, not waiting for his response.

What a strange person.



Turns out, Wonwoo was so insistent on making him his friend.

It has been a month when he first introduced himself and ever since, he has not left Jihoon alone. He was following him around the university, in the cafeteria, in the library, inside the gymnasium. It was unnerving but he hasn’t done remotely anything that would make him want to call the cops.

When he was in the library, he’d merely read books while Jihoon studies.

When in the cafeteria he’d threat him some sweets, would even buy him foods despite his protest.

There was also this time where he defended Jihoon from the people who seemed to make judging their second occupation. He seriously roasted them.

That was the first time he felt his heart flutter.

He cried, not because of those people, they were the last person that he’d shed his tears, but because for the first time, someone defended him.

And it made him so ing happy.



Then six months after, he found himself walking the streets of Seoul, hands intertwined with Wonwoo’s.

He don’t know when it had happened in all honesty.

First they were walking side by side, his eyes shifting from different shops with little interest. He was only out because Seungkwan brought Hansol to their dorm, probably gonna do some things that he’d rather not know. Wonwoo was just kindly tagging along.

Then before he knew it, the older had already took his hand to his.
Jihoon blushed at first.

Until he noticed the look they were getting. His heart sank at the realization.

He reluctantly pulled his hand from the boy.

Only for it to be yanked back and held tighter. Jihoon was about to protest when Wonwoo beat him to it.

“People stare because we looks so good together.” He reasoned out, eyes fixed straight. Not minding the slightest bit the looks they were getting. His face clearly states that he doesn’t care of what they'll say.

Jihoon felt his breath hitched and it took his all to not cry and follow the boy close.

Thank you…



Six months turned into a year, then a year turned into five.

Jihoon found himself sitting on Wonwoo’s bed, wearing nothing but his oversized sweater, and watching the older sleep. His eyes shifted to his ring finger.

There lies that proof that he has been accepted. The silver band shined under the lamp's light and that moment, no diamond could par with its worth in Jihoon's heart.

Wonwoo stirred in his sleep and peeked one eye open. “Why are you awake? Did Tzuyu cried?” He murmured, pertaining to the baby they just adopted.

Jihoon shook his head and ran his fingers to the older man's hair. Feeling proud upon hearing him purr after. Wonwoo sighed and took his hand. He pulled him back to his chest and held the younger close.

“Sleep,” Wonwoo murmured against his head.

Jihoon could only nod and snuggle close to the boy.

A minute pass yet he found himself unable to sleep. He sighed and took his husband’s hand, intertwining them after.

“Wonwoo,” he called.

Wonwoo hummed.

He pulled their hands and kissed the top of it. “Thank you…” He breath out. “For accepting me… for everything.”

The older opened his eyes and peered down the smaller boy, slowly his lips morphed into a smile. “You deserve to be treasured… you just don’t see that.”

He kept silent.

“Jihoon?” He called out.

“Yeah?”

“I love you… thank you for marrying me.” He murmured, tilting the younger's chin and kissing him after.

“I l-love you too…” he murmured, face flushed red before burying it on Wonwoo’s chest who merely chuckled, hugging him tighter after.

My love, he keeps me warm.


 I ship boonon as hard as I do with jigyu tbh. I also ship this so hard.