Perfectly imperfect love

Safe and Sound

Pov Jessica

- Sooyoung are in the middle of the university, do not. - I spoke to the girl who was kneeling in front of me.

- I will not embarrass you, I'll make you proud blonde. - My girlfriend replied with a confident smile.

I looked all around and realized that our friends smiled as if they knew what they were to come up Tiffany approached me and gave me some pats on the coast, asking me to stay quiet.

- You'll be there kneeling or going to do something? - I asked the girl.

- Oh sure, sometimes I forget that you're half out of patience. - She said laughing and I rolled my eyes. - Jessica today is exactly 10 years we met and all that time spent by many things, at first it was a friendship without intention, a friendship that started just because of a lesson in double, remember? Her best friend had gone traveling, well, no one ever wanted to double me. But I thank you that day you sat next to me and our friendship began, with time you started calling me best friend, confessed some secrets and leaned on me in times of sorrow, have gone through many things, recalls when I insisted you get into an odd-looking home with me?

 

"- Jessica is no longer afraid and let's go girl, it's just an abandoned house -. Sooyoung said, smiling silly way.

Already it was after ten o'clock at night and the cold wind came to be rough at certain points. Sooyoung decided to drag me to a dubious-looking house that was down the street, and for some reason I accepted and decided to follow, the fear was obviously very great, my body was cold and my mind has thought of which way I was going to die within that location.

But all fears were when I felt a pair of arms wrap me and pull me close, Sooyoung was calm movements and said words to comfort me.

Do not think or imagine a wedding nonsense, we're just best friends, I knew it was two years and things have never spent a good friendship. We were going to school together, we got back together, because it live on the street under my house, we spent the weekend together, his family loved me and my already considered a lot. We had our jokes, she flirted with me, approached a little and quietly said that I would be his future wife, but serious and romantic attitude did not last long, since then the two of us were beginning to laugh. So for that and other reasons, it would be a lie if I said I did not feel something for her, my heart does not accelerate when our hands joined and when she straightened my hair, it would be a lie if I said I did not feel attracted to that girl full of jokes.

I was still with my head against the chest of the younger girl when she subtly moved away and raised my face with my hands, to be able to plant a kiss on my forehead, eyes stared at me carefully, while a hands slipped to my waist, I her neck with calm and via opening a silly smile.

- Do you trust me, right? - She asked and I nodded quickly. - So let's go, there is nothing to fear, nothing will harm you, because I'm here to protect you, I am the super-heroine, only without the cover, so do not be afraid if a ghost to scare you I promise that'll kick your invisible for causing fear to my girl.

- You're a jerk. - I muttered looking at her.

- And you are a fearful. - She said offering her hand, which held. - Let's get right in this house. "

 

I smiled at the memories and I noticed that my eyes were watering already, stared Sooyoung and realized that from behind the confident smile, a few tears escaping the orbs nuts.

- It was just that day I found out I liked you. But we were totally opposite poles. You've always been known throughout the school, had befriended many boys, I had befriended the group of the most desirable girls, always had the best grades. While I was just Sooyoung, the girl who never spoke. However, for some unknown reason, you saw something good in me, you wanted to be friends with me, you were the first and only one who ran after me, of their own free will. You introduced me to your friends, you let me be part of the cycle of friends, you taught me a lot more than just square root, nth, Pythagorean theorem, among other things, you taught me the value of friendship, a friendship true. It taught me that I need not have three hundred friends to be happy, just a friend true enough. It was one of those thousand reasons I like you so much. I'm sure you still remember the day when I confessed to you, was the first confession, the first kiss and a request dating weird. - She said with a laugh and I just gave a slight smile and wiped away tears.

 

"- Yul, I said I love you, right? - I asked my friend, who by messier agreed -. Take me in so lap -. I threw myself on Yuri coast and felt to be pushed back.

- Not today, friend, I have to save my energy for physical education. - The girl said and I hit my forehead mentally.

- Thanks for reminding me that I need to go in the locker room to change clothes.

I said goodbye to my friend and I went to a different path, down the stairs jumping two steps and tried to get as quickly as possible. Greeted each person who passed me, drove a slight smile for each and excuse me for not being able to stop to chat a little and laugh a little.

When I got in the locker room door, I remembered that Sooyoung wanted to tell you something very important to me, but had not been able to find time for it. The place was empty, I was just glad that I went straight to my closet and unlocked it, taking clothes to class and putting on one of the benches, with certain tranquility took off my shoes and pants so put the shorts and wear the shoes again, had taken the shirt when I felt a warm body to stick on my back and a chin land on my shoulder, smiled a silly way, because I knew who it was.

- Control your hormones, I'm 17 and you still have 16 then calm down and what you do here? - I said turning to leave a kiss on her cheek and a bit away.

- I needed to talk to you. Your s are larger? Put silicone and not tell me? - She said playfully, looking at my bust and I just gave a light punch on her arm.

- So talk soon, I'm already late.

- I like you, I like more than you should like. Your way, the manias, the way you handle everything the way you deal with me. Your bad mood Monday, the sleepily or when you are curious. The concern shown by me or anyone else. I like you so I like you because you captivates me, makes me want to do things I never thought of doing, makes me want to have a family, makes me want to make love to you all night, in the room, in the kitchen, in the living room, bathroom, anywhere but mostly makes me want to wake up with you wrapped around my body asking me to turn off the alarm and continue lying to you, because for you is good so is this good for me. - She said without taking your eyes from mine.

I took the shirt and quietly deposited a light kiss on the lips of the taller girl.

- You're lucky I like you too- spoke before putting the shirt and leave her alone with a silly smile. "

 

I approached quietly from my girlfriend and gave a kiss on her forehead, she heard drop a slight laugh.

- That was the first kiss of many. But as in any relationship, there were fights for reasons beasts, until jealousy even. There were discussions by the lack of time to meet or someone would rather sleep than spend time with me. You were always the most jealous, that was more upset about a fight, but it was also the proud who never asked first apology, but never mind this, make peace with you was the best part. I know it can be a lot to ask, but try to remember the first flu caught after a fight.

 

 

"There were seven months we've been dating, and things went very well, thank you.

It was almost six thirty in the evening when you leave the book club, which I attended, I realized it was raining and cursed myself for not bring the umbrella with me. I looked through the rain and I could see Sooyoung laughed and talked to a girl I had never seen, kept looking at the two as jealousy began to consume me, after five minutes they continued to talk and laugh, I started to walk to my house while cursing my girlfriend quietly.

Just cross the street when I heard someone start calling my name, knew it was Sooyoung and so do not bother to turn me, the girl continued to call me and the rain only increased until one hour I felt my arm being abruptly pulled, causing my body to turn.

- You were deaf? - She asked her voice calm.

- Go talk to your little friend. - I said, seeing a growing smile on Choi's face.

- She just asked for information.

- Why they were laughing then?

- She was just telling me how you lose, and was going to own engagement dinner.

My mouth silently opened and I noticed a victorious smile born on her face, but before I say something, I felt her lips collided with mine, a totally soft kiss as she bent and I was on tiptoes to better access to kiss. Their hands wrapped around my waist as I scratched to its neck. The kiss became more fierce when one of her hands went towards my and I nibbled asking for passage. After a few minutes we walked away and she patted my head.

- Silly girl, you are mine and I am yours. I'm yin, you're yang. The perfect combination, inseparable. "

 

I had to sit next to her and now let the tears fall freely.

- Now I do not even need to talk a lot, I just need you to remember one last thing. The night we became one person, body, soul, heart and other parts.

 

"- I do not believe you got the Pickup of your father brought me to the highest part of town, just to sleep in. - I said as I sat beside her in the car rear.

- This is your dream, sleep in the moonlight, and I am here to fulfill his wishes. - She said, smiling and passing an arm around my shoulder.

- Have you considered what course will attend university next year? - I asked as I snuggled into the embrace.

- Where you go, I go along. - She replied looking at the sky.

- I think there is no way with that name. - I played and saw Sooyoung show the tongue.

- Always funny Jung, you know I want to do chemical engineering, but do not want to get away from you. - replied giving me a sad look.

- You will not get away from me, moreover we were accepted at the same university, unless you lied about it. - I commented lying near her.

- I went, you went to Tae passed, Seo passed, the Sun passed, Hyo passed. But the building of its course is the last and chemical engineering is the first. - Sooyoung muttered petting my head.

- But we still have much time to enjoy, we have tomorrow, after tomorrow and then we have today, now. So for grumbling and kisses me. - I said before pulling her by the collar and start a kiss.

The kiss was once calm, became urgent when she moved over me and pressed her waist against mine, let a moan escape my lips and felt Sooyoung smile during the kiss, scratched its coasts on top of the shirt and I separated myself from her to breathe, otherwise she wasted no time and moved into my neck, making me feel warmer. I removed her shirt and her abs until you reach the top of the pants and pull, she turned her gaze to me and whispered a 'go with more calm ', as he took my shirt and put me sitting on her lap, let out a groan at the feel of the warmth of your intimate area.

We stayed for a few minutes just staring at us, I admired their orbs nuts that conveyed affection, love and gentleness. Her hair was already messy and small beads of sweat rolled down her body, her chest rising and falling rapidly because of the excitement, her thin lips were swollen from the kiss.

- I love you. - She murmured.

- More than food? - I asked with a smirk.

- Of course. - she answered.

- I love you too.

And in that climate the stars were the only witnesses of a hot night. "

 

- And it is because of those moments and many others that I want to marry you Jessica. - She said, and I felt my eyes widen. - We are young, we have not reached the age of 27 and do not have permanent jobs, but we love. The love I both booked for you when we were younger, love you both accepted and responded. The love that I wish would never end. The marriage proposal can be simple and small, but it's heart and true. Will you marry me?

And I accepted, accepted listening to our friends screaming in the background, I accepted feeling the woman I love to hug me.

The future? That I do not already know, but as long as it is with her, will be perfect.

 

 

- Because you were my first at all and I want it to last too.