Chap 1:How love start

I Just Wanna Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plz enjoy reading!!

 

“Bol??? Siwon ah, you just arrive back yesterday morning from Beijing, then tonight you go again Japan??”

 

How long will be this time also? Tonight when you go? He asked all these questions nonstop to his lover with crying doe eyes. But Siwon also feel bad for his lover’s crying state. But it can’t help again. He came back Seoul yesterday early morning flight but yesterday all day he didn’t have free time for his lover. His all day schedule was to inform his entertainment ‘SME’ and reviewing his future schedule planned by his entertainment. When he had lunch then he rush call his baby lover how he miss him in this Beijing trip. Then today he came to his lover’s apartment with luggage for tonight Japan’s trip. The two does not even talk without ten minutes, he tell about his tonight flight then all of before pleasurable moment disappeared and things become opposite.

 

“Kyu ah, this time it will not take long. Just two days and then I will come back to you. You know that two days is just a short time. I promise I will call you every one hour, ok? You can’t be sure I am away that time. You will feel pissed because I call so many times.”

 

“Then?? (Kyu asked with I-knew-there-is-another-schedule-after-that expression) after you come back, how many dramas your ing entertainment contracts with you?”

 

Siwon become speechless and hard to comfort his lover. His lover is really like a angry little tiger now and he also knew Kyuhyun is so pissed off with his entertainment company because of they didn’t give a bit free time for Siwon. All he schedule be like first work…second work… work then final also work.

 

“Kyu ah, I swear after this Japan trip I only have one movie shooting in Taiwan and one variety show at Beijing. That two will take only 3 months. ‘SME’ also tell me, after filming in Taiwan, they will give free time for me. I promise that time I will request two months leave and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter