Jaebum Just Wanna Sleep

GOT7 Leader's Drabbles

It was a fine morning ,where Jaebum can finally wakes up late after sleepless weeks .They had a comeback and ofcourse he had to wake up early for music shows and some other schedules .He wakes up and searches for his phone .He is used to wake up early so when he realises that today he has no schedule ,he decides to continue his sleep,pulling his covers to his chin .Before he enters his dream land, suddenly…..

“JAEBUM HYUNG!”

Jackson ing Wang .

He covers his face with his pillow and fights the urge to scream and rip the pillow .Then someone burst into his room

“Can you at least knoc--“

“Jaebumie hyung!”

“What Jackson what” he says with his teeth clenching as he stares at the younger .Jackson sits infront him on the bed and moves closer .

“Is it true?”

“What?” to be honest Jaebum is actually curious too .Jackson always look for him if he has problems or he needs something .As a leader he is used to s calling for him if they need something but today is their day off .There must be something else that is not related to their work and it is early in the morning .He is mad but curious at the same time.

“Is it true that my legs look short when I wear the shorts?”

Jaebum looks at him in disbelief.

“You know .The last time we went to Thailand and I wore those black shorts. I saw fans saying that my legs look short .Look ,there is even a forum on fans blog discussing about my legs .Is it tru—“

”Jackson”

“-true?What do you think?I cant believe Bambam agrees .He suppose to support and motivates me .Now I feel so insecure .Hyung is it true?Should I burn those pan—“

“WANG JACKSON”

“What??” Jackson finally moves his face from his phone and face the leader .He makes eye contact with the elder  .He had never felt such anger from the eyes .The leader just stares at him and didn’t even move but Jackson can feel that his hyung is about to explode .He gulps.

“Jaebum hyung!” the two look at the door to see their maknae entering the room.

Kunpimook ing Buwakhul.

“Im not dissing him .I was just stating the fact .When your legs are short and thick ,you shouldn’t wear shorts .Black shorts! It makes your legs look shorter .He accused me for being rude and Im not jealous at all .I have longer legs—“

“Bambam.” Jackson calls him.

“ –no,I have the longest legs in the group .As a fashion icon I was just trying to help him .I don’t want him to have bad image and ahgases will call him fashion terrorist .Everyone knows I am good in fashion so—“

“BAMBAM “

“What?!” Bambam looks at Jackson .Jackson just lightly shakes his head and mouthed ‘stop’.He was clueless at first but then when he looks at their leader ,he knew exactly whats going on .The leader’s face was red and he could see his clenching jaw .The sight of the leader gripping the bed sheets until his knuckels turn white make his heart beats faster .He gulps twice .

“You know what ,I think I will just ask Jinyoung.!Bye hyung”

“Jackson hyung I wanna follow you .Bye Jaebum hyung!” the two left the room as fast as they could .After the door is closed ,Jaebum could here the two calling for Jinyoung ,screaming for help.

Jaebum took a deep breath to calm down .He rested his head on the pillow and starts to massage his temples. Its normal .He gets headache whenever he is too stressed .He is so done with s .Sometimes he really want them to respect him but he knew some of the members are foreigners .They are not used to this seniority .Even Mark ,the oldest member is fine if the members do not call him hyung .So he needs to tolerate and understand them .But sometimes they are too much and it just gives him headache .

Jaebum shifts until he is comfortable and hugs his Bart pillow and as soon as he about to close his eyes ...

‘BUSH’

“JAEBUM HYUNGGG MAKNAES BROKE THE VASE AGAIN”

.