Right or Wrong

Wrong For Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and chaeyoung were never meant to be together.

 

Maybe as friends but not as lovers. For mina woke up early in the morning without the short haired girl beside her which made their bed colder than usual. Their fights were frequent that the king-sized bed that was made for two is now usually being used by one. Mina wanted to cry but there are no more tears left from her dark brown orbs. She’s tired and she knows chaeyoung feels the same but no one dared to end their relationship.

 

The relationship which mina deemed was wrong from the very start but still pushed through even though there is nothing between them that could add up to love.

 

They are not puzzle pieces. She and chaeyoung do not mold perfectly for each other to form a perfect bond where you sit hand in hand at the center of a field gazing through the stars with her thinking how well her fingers fit perfectly in the gaps of chaeyoung’s fingers.

 

They are the complete opposite of each other; Mina is silent, chaeyoung is loud. She is collected. Chaeyoung is scattered. She is smooth; the short haired girl is trivial. Mina wants a period at the end of sentences while the smaller girl would settle for an omission.  They are like cats and dogs. They were absolutely no bonnie and clyde most definitely not cheese and wine. She and chaeyoung were the metaphors of things that do not belong together because they do not make sense so why is mina still lying there on their shared bed so desperately wishing, waiting for chaeyoung to come back?

 

And as time passes by, mina is getting mad. She remembered how chaeyoung raised her voice that night and the way she marched around the house angrily before walking out. Aside from the shorthaired girl’s bad temper, she hates how chaeyoung never listens.

 

Mina dislikes the smaller girl, so much because she’s awful. But she hates herself more for being awfully enamored.

 

She is broken, almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter