One..

You're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"are you guys happy now huh?" Ask Jihyo firmly to rap monster!! as about she want to march on, rap monster turn his back then run to Bts members... He then helping to others to stand up!! It can see clearly that all of them have got so many injured!! Then , jihyo turn her back to grab her gun! Then she walk to rap monster and followed her from behind is not else then EXO!! Eventho exo members are also seriously injured like bts members still they want to follow jihyo even slowly cause they knew, when jihyo's extremely angry no one can stop her !! Jihyo then stop, it was 3m from where rap monster standing.. Then she arrow her gun exactly infront rap monster but as about she want to shoot, suga suddenly spoke up... Jihyo smirk to them before she rise down her gun!!

" Forgive us jihyoyaaa!! We didn't mean but we hve to since you're so stubborn!! Before that let us told our boys to go home may i?! " suga

Jihyo then just nod, as suga told, he commands all they boys which is Dark horse armys to go home!! Baekhyun who see suga command they boys to go home, he also command the White Rose's boys to go home too.... After a few minutes, at the big field the only left is Jihyo , Exo , and Bts... 

" so, what make you guys feel so brave to fight with us huh? Don't you know that i have a very bad temper!! " jihyo 

" Yaa song jihyo!! We do this for your own good!!! " Jimin 

" bwo? For my own good huh? Then tell me what good it is huh!!! Tell me!!! " jihyo

" please get back with v hyung nunnaa yaa!! V hyung really need you!! It's already 9 months since that incident!! If you on my place right now, you also be teary when you see v hyung !! He look so messy!! He even didn't want to eat! He now rarely to eat!! He is so skinny than you nunnaa yaaa!! " jungkook say while wipe his tears!!

" Huh!! Why would i get back with him huh?? He is the one who unobey my warning!!! Well who is the culprit huh?!! Is that me!! Of course not!! It was your hyung !! He is the one who left me and goes to other girl!! He knew that seolhyun is my enemy still he bother to go with her!! Is that my fault huh??!! You guys don't even knew how i felt when i see that hideous scene!!! How come i'm not mad huh! Even you guys also jaw drop when see him that time!!! Don't you guys know?? He hurt me! He hurt my precious heart!! Don't you guys see? In this 9 months, i cried over him almost 2 months but finally i can move on if not because exo make me realize that there is no use to cry over him since he is the one who make me like this!!! " Then , a crystal fall down from jihyo's eyes one by one!!! 

" but V is a victim just same like you jihyo yaaa!!! We all knew him well! We have been stick together 10 years alreadyy!! I know you might be very hurt because of that but you left v just like without even hear his explanation!!! He try to call you and text you but it seem like you already change your number!! If i hve a power to recall the time, all of us won't allow him to going out at that time!! It also our fault jihyo yaa!!! After you left him , at that moment he immediately chase you but you already go away!! All of us see at the moment you left V , he start to chase you and it only left us and seolhyun at that time and i still clearly remember how she smile and laugh when you crying!! After that she left with a broadly smile plaster on her face!! After that day, v became v now who love to be alone inside his room and everynight he will cry!! He seem so hopeless and lifeless!!! He also told us that he is so regret for left you!! At that time we can see that v is so regret after left you !! Mianhae for saying this but is that true that you already move on jihyo?cause i can see that you still wearing v's necklace! I knew that was v's necklace that you wear cause before he gave you, he come to me and ask wheater this necklace suit to youu or not, so i said that you look nice in anything that you wore!! All of us begging to you for the last time, please gave v a second chance cause he deserves a second chance!! " Jin and then the BTS left..

Jihyo Then slowly put her gun back into its special case on her hips and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter