Fin.

His Jealous Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suzy,"

 

No response.

 

"Bae Suzy,"

 

Still no response.

 

"My Bae Suzy,"

 

Nope. Not even a word.

 

"Baby. . .?"

 

Eerie silence.

 

Kai gritted his teeth in annoyance before releasing a frustrated sigh. He was beyond irritated by how his girlfriend nonchalantly ignored his presence after how many days of not being able to see each other. He didn't know what was wrong, or what he did wrong that resulted the silent treatment Suzy was currently giving him.

 

He stared at her for a moment as she continued to leisurely busy herself with her phone. She was gorgeous and all that but she was getting on his nerves. He hated how distant Suzy was acting around him, especially now during their only time to meet up. He was so busy promoting EXO's new album that he wasn't able spend more time with his girlfriend. But of course he knew Suzy would understand. After all, she was an idol too.

 

He exhaled deeply, before standing up to occupy the free space beside his girl.

 

"Baeby~" He cooed sweetly, leaning a bit closer to her, yet still he received nothing but silence. He heave a sigh and lowered his pride once more. He put his arm around Suzy's shoulder and gave her cheek a sweet peck, hoping it would catch his girlfriend's attention. But unfortunately for him, it didn't.

 

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked her, his voice almost close to pleading. But who could blame him? He was desperate for answers.

 

Finally, as if the heavens answered his prayers, Suzy put her phone down before meeting his gaze. Kai swore he couldn't become more happier than he already was after finally seeing a reaction from his beloved girlfriend.

 

"You want to know what's wrong?" Based on her tone, she was clearly pissed and Kai didn't even know why. "Okay then. I'll tell you." Suzy straightened herself as she shifted on her seat to face her boyfriend properly. Kai, on the other hand, couldn't become more eager to know what has made the miss A member angry at him so suddenly.

 

"Have you heard of the news that's been circulating around the internet for quite some time now?" Suzy started, arching an eyebrow at her boyfriend's direction.

 

Kai in return, furrowed his brows in confusion, not quite sure how the question was related to their current problem on hand. "What?" He voiced out his thoughts exactly.

 

Suzy in advance rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Just answer me." Her voice was calm yet at the same time commanding and stern.

 

The boy subject to the female idol's irritation looked at her weirdly but answered nonetheless. "It was tiring but successful. Why do you ask?"

 

"Any important happenings which I should be aware of? Met anyone in particular during your album promotion?" Suzy continued to fire questions at her boyfriend, ignoring the obvious confusion written on his perfect features.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?"

 

"Just answer the damn question, Kim Jongin!"

 

"Okay, fine! Nothing happened, well at least nothing which you should be aware of!" Kai answered truthfully, right on the verge of pulling his hair out due to the frustration he felt.

 

His girlfriend looked at him in disbelief. "The nerve of him to lie right on my face!" She thought angrily while glaring daggers at her boyfriend. Kai, on the other hand, was on the edge of his temper. He was an impatient man but when it comes to his girl, he could turn 360 degrees, becoming the most patient human being in the whole planet. But this, this, has gone far enough. He couldn't believe Suzy was being angry at him for no exact reason at all. Heck, he doesn't even know what he did wrong that made her this upset. All he wanted was an answer but no, his girlfriend was too mad at him to even explain their problem on hand.

 

"Why don't you just tell me what's wrong?" Kai demanded as he stood up from his seat, his voice sounding pissed as hell. "I made an effort to go here just to see you despite my busy schedule and in return, you're giving me the cold shoulder!" He exclaimed, no longer being able to keep his anger at bay.

 

"Oh is that so?!" Suzy retorted, her voice equally loud and angry as Jongin's. "Should I be thankful then?! How sweet of you to visit me, you cheater!" Her sarcastic remark made the male idol fume in rage, but despite his anger almost consuming him as well as his conscience, he still managed to catch what his girlfriend just called him.

 

"Cheater?" Kai stopped on his tracks and his jaw was left ajar on what he just heard. "Suzy what the hell?!"

 

"No! What the hell is the matter with you!" Suzy retorted, rising up from the couch she was occupying, her eyes still narrowed at her boyfriend. "You're a jerk and I hate you!" She spat at Kai as she started pounding on his well-built chest. "The nerve of you to shout at me! You are the one at fault here! You're the one who cheated, you egg!"

 

Kai stared at her in confusion, not exactly understanding what his girl was saying. "What are you talking about?" He questioned as he tried to get a hold of Suzy's arms to stop her from further assaulting his chest -not that it hurt him or anything but it kind of distracted him in focusing at their current problem. "Why would I cheat on you?"

 

Finally, the female idol stopped physically hurting her boyfriend and freed her arms from his grasps. She looked at him straightly as her eyes began to welling up with tears. "I don't know? Maybe I'm not good enough for you? Not pretty enough for you? Not talented enough? What?! Why are you asking me that question when you yourself should know about it more than anyone else! You were the one who decided to cheat on me!" By this point, tears were already racing down her rosy cheeks. She was a crying mess yet she didn't care.

 

Kai's heart broke at the sight of his girlfriend hurting because of him. He felt like his heart was being squeezed tightly that it hurts so bad, then thrown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter