1/

Shades

The screeching roars of fan girls and even boys are known to be loud, in fact extremely loud until the ground beneath the soles of everyone's feet vibrate as if something is trying to break out of the ground. As the wand representing their idols in their hands, sway and shook to the beats of songs, the stadium is fully crowded and filled with the singing and laughters of fans that could easily muted out their idols' voices.

But, that isn't the case if you are in the temporary dressing room for the legendary Korean band, Big Bang. Their fan meeting in Tianjin could be considered hectic at their experiences of numerous events. Everyone, including the stylists, managers to the idols itself, are fretful and stressed with each respectively work to be done.

Something happened in here as the leader and the rapper of the band rounded some issues between them. Quarrel broke out and both rapper spat out offensive words at each other as if they are in a rap battle but, with no rhyme or rhythm laced within. "The do you think you are going?" Jiyong shouted as he pulled Seunghyun's sleeves, restraining the rapper who was trying to flee the scene.

Rolling his eyes and starting to fed up at his leader's issue, the rapper turned back and scrunched his eyebrows together, waiting for another round of word bullets being shot at him while tapping his feet onto the floor. For minutes they have been arguing non stop and seemingly never will. Their quarrel was not about their band mates , not their work. But, ridiculously, a piece of accessory. A mothering pairs of shades.
He understands that a fashionista like Jiyong has the priority and needs to be top in his fashion game. But, seriously? For a pair of shades? That's just bull!

"Hey! Did you hear me?" The leader shouted as Youngbae quickly stuck his fingers into his ears when he walked pass the duo to reached his stylist. Seunghyun sighed for the umpteenth times of the evening and mentally prayed to God. "Come on Jiyong, it's just a shade." The rapper whined. It's very annoying that Jiyong's angered voice is keep bickering into his ears like maggots digging into flesh.

"I need that shades to complete my outfit! Don't you understand Hangul?!" The leader retorted as he glared at Seunghyun who had the said pair of shade hiding his eyes. That yellow semi-transparent shades is what he wanted, is it that difficult? Branded designers and fashionistas have eyes on his appearance like hawks preying little innocent chick through the social medias and they will give critiques at the slightest bit of imperfection that appeared on him.

Finally, the rapper couldn't suppressed the fire that is swirling around his chest and it stimulated one of the nerves in him to snap. "You know what? ing have this shades!" The rapper gritted his teeth and threw the shades to Jiyong. Crew members who had never seen Seunghyun's outburst are surprised and shocked while newbies had fear plastered on their faces.

Seungri who is running through pages of Chinese language book in the corner just shook his head while Daesung and Youngbae moved to play an online connected game together, ignoring the award situation. The elders of the band, arguing are business that can never be solved unless by both parties. People who have tried to done the impossible are doomed with its complexity and cursed to be mentally exhausted.

The rapper bursted out the entrance muttering an excuse for a smoke and let the door slamed shut non-too gently. The walls that vibrate from the forced got the leader felt bad for a moment. He knew Seunghyun likes fashion too but that doesn't mean he has to keep holding onto this pair of shades when the company has bought a whooping amount of it just for them to choose. Shaking away his thought, he decided to have his pride guarded and not apologise to the eldest.

~~~~~~~~

Through the reflection of the mirror in front of him, Jiyong could still see the frown upon Seungyun's face as his stylist lightly dabbed cosmetics powders onto the rapper's cheekbones. He quickly averted his gaze when Seunghyun glanced back at him and soon had more of his brows scrunched up.

Without any other emotions, the rapper walked out again when the stylist announced she is done. For once, Jiyong is glad that his own stylist is standing behind him, styling his hair and the mist of hairspray is blocking out Seunghyun from his view just like the guiltiness within him.

He had been thinking earlier, reflecting on himself and founded out that he was being very selfish and y. The shades aren't exactly his and everyone in the room have a right to wear according to the company's rules. He suddenly wanted to say sorry but wouldn't that make things worse? He felt timid to do so and worsen the situation.

Sighing, he smacked his palm against his forehead repeatedly in frustration. There must be a way to make up to Seunghyun. "Hey hyung!" Seungri sounded across the room. The leader groaned silently, this isn't the time for Seungri to attempt being funny or any tricks. "What?" He said and came out unintentionally harsh.
"Isn't this the glasses you wanted?" Seungri set down another pair of shades in front of Jiyong.

The shades looks familiar and had the same design as the ones he's wearing. It's lens are red-ish-maroon in colour while yellow are his. A brilliant ideas struck him. He smiled and thanked the grinning banana eating maknae before excusing himself from his stylist and bursted through the same door the rapper exited.

~~~~~


Seunghyun was just leaning against the railing of the balcony, cigarette between his fingers as the wind blew across his face and ruffling his hair in the progress, like a mother soothing her upset child. He missed home and somehow felt tired. Arguing with people are tough work for the heart and soul.

Suddenly, a pair of arms sneaked around his waist, possessively and lovingly at the same time. Sighing mentally, the rapper lowered his head and took a drag of his cigarette. "What is the matter again Jiyong?" He had known too well of the arm that always likes to gripped onto his clothes while hugging him is always Jiyong. Plus, the leader's scent are easy to be differentiate.

Jiyong felt a bit of relief washed over him because the rapper's voice seemed to be calm and not angry at all but, tired. He felt very guilty to have done this to his boyfriend, burrowing his head into the rapper's back in embarrassment. Affection has always played a large role in their relationship, simply because they make the angered party to ease off. The leader didn't want to say anything but he knew he has to.

"Hyung?" The leader murmured into the fabric of Seunghyun's denim coat. The rapper simply hummed and took another drag from his cig. "I'm very sorry..." Jiyong tears up unnoticeably while his voice quivered. The rapper could easily imagined his leader is talking while his lower lip is trembling and jutted out. "It's ok baby...it's ok..." He patted the leader's hand and sighed again. "I'm sorry too."

Jiyong shook his head while rubbing his tears away. "Here, you can have this..." He handed out the red pair to the rapper. Seunghyun was dumb folded for a moment but he brought his sense back, slight smile showing. "Where's your?" He flicked away the cig and turn around, cradling the leader's face in his palms. Thumbs gliding across his cheekbones, wiping away the falling tears.

"Here." Jiyong pointed to the shades that hang on the hem of his shirt and sobbed. Seunghyun just smiled and took the shades, he opened up the hinge and slide them onto Jiyong's face, very gently. Tucking the fringe that falling out to his ear, Seunghyun smiled at his creation and grin goofily. "Perfect." The leader just chuckled and hugged the rapper.


THROUGH THE BUMPS AND BOULDERS OF RELATIONSHIP, FORGIVENESS ARE ALWAYS REQUIRED.
- UNKNOWN

_____________________________________
A/N:

Inspired by GTOP's shades ^^
Please pardon my mistakes and thank you for reading and enjoying ^^ comments and critiques are always appreciated.