Garlic?

Lemon
Please log in to read the full chapter

 4am---

She woke up. It is only two hours after she slept. She can't keep on living like this. She stares at the ceiling. She decided to get out of bed and study. Then let time pass by.

 6am---

Her alarm rings. She shut the alarm and get ready for school. She go to her kitchen and scan through her fridge. Almost nothing. She made a mental note to go grocery shopping after school. She grab a sandwich which were leftovers from yesterday and heat it.

Her name is Park Seyun and she is 17. She lives in an apartment close to her school. Her dad is a business man while her mom is a business woman. They decided to give her an apartment on her 16 birthday because they want her to walk to school easily. Which was very ridiculous because their house(family house) are not very far from there too. But she is okay with it and decided to just get over it.

Park Chanyeol meanwhile is her oldest brother who is 12 years older than her works as a young lecturer in Cambridge University. Park Yuna is her older sister who is studying for master at Oxford University and is 10 years older than her. Despite all of that, her second brother, Park Baekhyun is 6 years older than her and studying at University College London in England. Baekhyun is known to free spirited and he can do whatever he wants his own way because their parents like him the most. He is worse in academics but is very great in architecture. 

But for Park Seyun,she can only rely on her academics since she can't do arts like his brother could. Her very wish is to get a scholarship so that she can be like them. Chanyeol and Seri went to Uni through scholarship while Baekhyun was supported by their parents. Chanyeol is so smart that he gained attention and called as a genius then he received a promotion to be a young lecturer. She wants to be like that. Scholarship will gain many attentions from famous university. That is what she wants.

But the most important thing she wants is. To prove to her parents that she is not a garbage and she can do things by her own and she can be like them too. She can be useful. She wants to be loved like her brother. She wants attention like her brother. She wants to be smart like her sister. She wants anything from her parents. Anything special. Anything that makes her feel special. 

Seyun grab her bag and walk to school with her uniform. At class, she sits exactly in front of the teachers table. She sits down and open her history book and flip through the pages since it is still early and the teacher is not here yet. 

10 minutes later---

"Hey, teacher wants to see us",a boy tap on her table.

"2 minutes",she said without looking up

"Now",he replied while closing her book.

"Fine"

Seyun walk behind Jongin to the teacher's office. Probably another class-president-and-his-vice meeting. 

"Oh, you are here",teacher Jang said.

"Yes sir",both of them bowed in unity.

"I have some things going on in my house now, so i would not be in your class today, and my class is next, which is right now and the first period. And because I know that both of you are smart and outstanding, I want you guys to teach the class about extended chemical bonding , can you?"

Both of them are shocked but kept a straight face. It is a topic that they hadn't learned yet.

"But teacher, we haven't learned that topic ye-",Jongin speak out

"We'll do it",Seyun cut him out.

"Really? Very good then I have to go now. I will make it up on both of you. Bye",Teacher Jang said with a smile while heading out of the teacher's room.

"Are you crazy?"

"No, I learned it in advance, not that hard"

"For you"

"For you too I think",she said while heading straight to the castle(nahh)  classroom and Jongin just follows behind.

Kim Jongin is 17 years old and is the president of their class. He is known as the gifted smartass who is so smart eventhough he always sleep in class. Always. He is also known as a matured person. He lives with his parents in a mansion. Friendly with other people. Could be funny. But mostly, he knows how to deal with a situation. He learns karate and boxing since he is 6 years old from his older brother who is a mixed martial arts professional athlete. Known as 'karaboxman' and ' grownupman',but his famous nickname is Kai and only those who is close to him will call him Kai.

"Metallic bond is the force of attraction between positively charged atom and blablabblabla",Seyun said infront of the class.

"Damn I hate chemistry",Jongin said while slowly laying his head on the table and later fell asleep.

Seyun sighed at the scene and continue her lesson.

 

Jongin woke up. The class is empty. He look at his watch. It is lunchtime. He felt hungry and decided to stand up. Suddenly the class door opened. It is Seyun and they made and eye contact and quickly look away.

"Not eating?",Jongin asked.

"Already ate",Seyun replied.

"okay"

Seyun lied. She never eat lunch because she thinks it will waste her time on studying. She open her book and continue studying.

Jongin walk to the cafeteria for lunch. Today's menu is his favorite food. He quickly queue in the line. 

"KAI,GLAD TO MEET YOU HERE YOU MAJESTY',a familiar voice said in a happy tone while smiling.

"No , don't cut the line",Jongin replied.

"Awwwwwwhh who's your favorite ~",He said while hugging Jongin.

"Dude,please. Okay,okay but behind me. You are forever my favorite btw"

"Are we gay yet"

"Urgh",both of them said in disgust.

Jongin and Sehun is known to have the greatest bromance. They are friends since childhood and they are very close. Everyday either Jongin or Sehun will cut the line and it annoyed other people. Oh Sehun is 17 years old and is very outgoing. Sehun learned a bit of martial arts from Jongin. He is not smart unlike Jongin but he is a national athlete for swimming. They met since birth becsuse their mothers are very close and give birth in the same hospital but Jongin was first to be born after Sehun. They are more like brothers than friends. 

"So,what's up?"

"Nothing mu-"

"Nothing-much-because-I-slept-the-whole-day?",Sehun cut him and finish his sentence.

Kai smirk and slowly lifting his hand and pull out his favorite finger. 

"Don't you have a swimming competition this month?",Jongin asked while mixing his rice.

"Yeah,this weekend I will be spending my days practicing,wanna join?"

"Nah, I will probaly have to go to my brother's for martial arts"

"Ooooooooooh, 'karaboxman' is still alive"

"I never died"

Suddenly

Please log in to read the full chapter