Chapter 1

Be With You

This is really not gonna happen right? I was in my own dream. Yeah! Just a random silly dream. I shook my head severely before slap my cheek. Ouch!! It's hurt as !

"Yah you punk!" Junghyun, my twins brother voice pull me out from the daydream. I look at him that laying on the hospital bed with leg and arm all wrapped up. He just break himself. Tch! What a stupid brother I have.

"I will never do that silly thing. Not even once! I'm super dead meat if I got caught!" I bite my nail. Already a habit if I feel scared or nervous, biting nail only the way that I can do. People that knew me well will realise if I got scared or nervous.

"You won't, believe me. Just this once okay. Help me with this," with all energy that he had, he trying to get up. Quickly I stop him by pushing his shoulder softly to lies back on the bed.

"Don't move."

Junghyun held my wrist with his other unwrap hand while looking at me with eyes that full of hope , "So will you help me?"

 

 

"This is totally doesn't make any sense! How can he ask me to do that kind of thing right!" I drank the orange juice with one-shot as I let out a sound like after drinking a soju and put the glass on the table angrily. 

"Yah Doo Jun ah. You think should I help him? It's not like I want to but he's my only sibling that I have though. Even more..." I turned and facing Doo Jun." I heard people say that Genie High School is a great school. Moreover, the boys are all so good looking too." I chuckled as I swing my body from side to side.

"Raff!!" "Eomma!" I shouted as I surprised. Slightly glance at Doo Jun and smirk. Doo Jun, my only good 'friend' when I'm in bad mood nor happy. Doo Jun.. my only lovely cutie dog.

"Yah Doo Jun ah. Don't you let me daydreaming for a good thing even once? You always block me when I does one." I sighed as I throw my sight to the television. My body are here but my spirit and soul and flies away nowhere. It's frustrating! How can someone make such a request like that? What if she got caught? Will they throw me into the jail? Haishh!!

"Aniya.. it's not the time to think about that. Right?" I closed my eyes tight as I inhale the air.

"Arghh!!!" I scream loudly make Doo Jun startled and ran away. "What is he thinking?! This is not to the beautiful you or hana kimi drama! It's just a story that people made that's why the girl didn't caught up by the boys."

"I'm really gonna turn crazy! Aishh jjinja!"

"Just this once only! Help me Juhyun ah~ I'm your only lovely sibling that you have right. Don't you love me? I promise! When I'm okay back I'll be your servant as long as you want. You knew that right I really want to go into that school. This is my only once chance to go into that school that I admired since I was little. I wanna be an athlete...like dad." 

Right. Dad also an athlete. He so known well with robotic legs that he can run fast. Junghyun too, he can run fast like dad. He good at football and high jump. We can say that he really good at sport. I chuckle softly. I also can run fast...is it that mean I have to continue dad's talent that given to me? It's destiny?

It's frustrating to thought about! Quickly I reach for the remote control and change the channel to sport.

"Oh it's running section. 400m!" I press the remote control to raise up the volume sound as I fix my sitting position. I don't know why, I always like running. Maybe dad already taught me when I still little.

I widen my eyes as I saw someone on the screen. Someone that I admired. Maybe he's the reason one I like running. "It's Jeon Jungkook," I said while smiling and slowly the smiles recedes. 

"Jeon Jungkook... isn't he also studied at Genie High School?" My ball eyes keep looking around. It is right?

Sudden, the sound of whistle brought me back to the reality.

"Oh...! It start already."

First it was Jimin who run. With cool way he pass the baton to V.

"Fighting! Run fast!! You can do it!" I get up as I jump. I wish I was there to cheer them up. Even here at home is fine too.

Now it's Jungkook turn. As Suga pass the baton, Jungkook run as fast as lightning. He move to other side on the left so he can reach at the finish line soon. Yes, that is the trick to win.

"Jeon Jungkook fighting! It's near to the finish line already!"

More... a little bit more and yeah!!!!!!!! He won!

"Yeah!! Jeon Jungkook won! BTS won!!" I grab Doo Jun on the side and hug him tight as I feel like hugging Jungkook. A congcrats hugging. I chuckles softly as I turn my sight again on the television. His victory smile. It's the reason make me wanna run and keep running.

"You did it.. again. Chukkae Jeon Jungkook."

 

 

I pull my bag toward the big building. With full of confident I step into the school. I try to act cool but only god know how I feel inside. It's like a tornado! Today, I am Kim Junghyun, not Kim Juhyun. I look around. Woah~ this really a school that only for athlete huh. Look at those biceps. It's revealed. I'm really gonna turn into a byuntae(ert). How can they be so good looking?

As I look around while smiling like a ert 'guy'. I spot someone running alone at the feild. He was training.

"Oh! It's Jeon Jungkook." I thought wanna take a step to him but I can't. He known well. He even appear on the tv sport show. He also think that I'm a 'gay'. Meanwhile I'm a new student. But, greating him as a friend didn't ruin anything right? 

Aishh andwae andwae(can not). I just need to use myself here first then I great everyone here. As a friend. Yeah! As a friend. I start to take step without any hesitation.

"Must act cool... must act cool." As I mumble alone, a loud voice shouted at me.

"Be careful!!" I turn my head to the voice

"Hm?" and sudden "Ack!!" my head spinning and I fall on the ground. 

"Yah are you okay?" A husky voice asking me. Like a lot of voice around me. Boys huh? Boys around me? My feels...

"Eh?" I look up as i grinning weirdly, trying to see their face. "I can see stars. A lot of stars." 

"Eh? Stars?" A boy said while looking at his other friend.

"Did he get hit that hard?" Other boy say while hunker in front of me.

I blinks my eyes several times... Bam! I can see him well.

"Oh! It's Taehyung." I said without even blinking when looking at him.

"Oooo... so you know my name. Annyeong~ V imnida." He said while lending his hand for a handshake.

"Juhyu... no no! It's Junghyun. Kim Junghyun imnida." I said while grinning. 

"Bangapta(Nice to meet you)." I grab his hand and shake it. Woahh~ I'm holding V's hand. It's miracle! It's destiny! It's heaven! It's....

"Isn't you're just too beautiful to be a boy?" 

It's the voice... from my back. It's surprise me, a lot! Will I get uncovered? It's just too soon right?! 

I bite my lower lip and slowly turn back. Looking at the owner of the voice.

Ohh it's....

The guys smirk while eyeing me from head to toe.

I'm dead