Chapter 1

My Place In Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV

A casual morning in my favourite cafe, at my favourite seat. I didn't realise this day will change my life forever. The cafe was busy as usual - as it is always is - but today was weirdly full ' maybe their happy hour ' I thought. That thought was interrupted by someone nudging my shoulder. "Erm Hi ! May I share this table with you ? I have something to do something urgently but every table is full, so may I ?" This man, handsome face, cute gummy smile asking me a question. "ar erm yeah yeah sure" I stuttered. His face brighten up "Oh My God Thank You so much !!" he put down his coffee and and papers. As he was doing his work, I peaked at his serious face. "He is so handsome" I thought. *riinngg* "Hello ? Oh Hey Ming, Now ? Okay, Bye" My good friend Sungmin just called to help him with his stupid stuff. 

"Ermm Hey ! I will be going first, I need to help someone, Nice meeting you, Oh yeah My name is Donghae" I handed my hand. "Oh Thank you again ! My name is Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae" He shaked my hand and gave me a gummy smile. "Well then Hyukjae I will go first" I didn't want to leave him. What ? What am I thinking. "Oh okay Donghae shi, Thank you again Good bye !" He smiled. I left the cafe and headed to Sungmin's house. 

and that was the first place I met you

1 week later.

I finally get to know the barista's name that always makes my coffee. Her name is Mei. 'I just made a new friend !' I thought. I put my bag first at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter