One

My Kin

Taehyung stared at the dark figure in the street. Taking a deep breath, he lifted the sniper rifle to his shoulder silently, training the blood red crosshairs onto his target. Inhale - exhale. 

"When you're ready," a voice whispered in his ear through the intercomm. Taehyung squinted at the figure, then as it started to move, he sharply pulled at the trigger.

The guards were ready - they starting to surround their fallen master, but in a few more seconds and more quiet clicks, there was no more movement. Taehyung pulled back his gun back into the hatch and was about to stand when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Alarmed, he jumped up and turned, drawing the pistol out of his back pocket and was about to fire when -

"Woah - stop Tae, it's me!" Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief and whacked Suga on the arm. "You scared me, hyung!"

Suga chuckled. "I can see that. You nearly killed me - again."

Taehyung pouted, his eyes still scanning the outer rims of the backstreets. "I only almost did it five times." Suga sighed. he was hopeless. "Fine Tae. Come on, we have to get the others now. Where is Jungkook, actually? He's supposed ot be with you ...?"

Taehyung shook his head, his hands still fiddling with the trigger of his pistol as he stared down at the streets below. "Kookie went down to help me eliminate the guards from down there. His rifle is better suited to short range than mine." Taehyung frowned, then stared back over the edge, drawing his gun again. "Hang on - oh, wait. That's Jin and Jimin hyung." he sighed, shaking his head. "You know, one day you aren't gonna be careful enough and I will accidently kill you." 

Suga whacked him around the head, getting a whine from the younger. "Or if  you aren't so jumpy!"

"I have the best reflexes in BTS. Probably in Delta, too. Can't blame me - I'm your most valuable guy." Taehyung smirked, then checked his watch. "Come on hyung. We gotta get out of here - police will be coming in a few minutes."

Taehyung and Suga met with Jungkook at the basement, along with Jin and Jimin. 

"Let's go, guys. We need to report back to Delta. And Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung are still waiting at the grounds," quipped Jungkook, lazily spinning his deadly rifle on his finger. Jin nodded, then looked back at the bodies littering the pavement. "Are you sure that Delta told us to leave them?" 

Taehyung frowned slightly. He knew something was wrong with Delta - they had to be silent and swift, leaving no traces. And yet - they were told to leave the bodies out there in the open? Unless they themselves were going to come to dispose of them - which was very unlikely - it didn't make any sense. Taehyung bit his lip. Something was off lately. He wasn't sure whether he could trust Delta wholly any more ... And he was going to get to the bottom of it, by himself if he had to. He knew that if he even said a word doubting Delta, he would have -

"-hyung? Taehyung, are you listening?" Taehyung blinked, jumping back and his hand automatically going to his back pocket, where his pistol was. Jungkook grabbed his arm with equal speed. Taehyung blinked, then sighed. "Sorry."

"Tae, is there anything wrong?" asked Jimin nervously. He saw how the younger had been off lately - not as hyper, not smiling as much. He was more deep in thought, sometimes even zoning out of the conversations entirely - and that was not like Taehyung at all. 

Taehyung opened his mouth - then stopped, shaking his head. "No. It's nothing." he gave an attempt at a smile. Suga was looking at him suspiciously. So was Jungkook. He wildly thought of explanations - then his watch beeped, and he jumped up at the same time as the others. 

"Damn we've got two minutes to get back!" yelped Taehyung, hopping from foot to foot as he waited for the others to follow, before racing back to the car, where Hoseok and Namjoon were already waiting.

Forgotten. Whew.

If they found out what he was thinking - he'd rather not. He'd get kicked out and maybe even executed - oh stop it, Taehyung. He scolded himself. They won't be that harsh ...

Will they?

Taehyung grumbled under his breath, jumping into the back of the car with Jungkook, swinging himself up. He then settled back down next to the others as they sped off back into the darkness.

Far away, a man nodded before putting away his binoculars. He turned to face the other man next to him, saying, "You caught it on camera. Release it tomorrow. On them, again. The usual."

He gave a sinister smile as he laced his fingers together, watching the flashing police sirens in the distance.

"You are over."

*Your POV*

You sat on the bench in the park, your legs pushing the swinging bench back and forth as you flicked open the newpaper.

The headline caught your attention. Reading it, you sighed. Again? Why?

"Man found dead - evidence proven to be tthe work of famous mafia gang BTS - oh not again." You scowled. Damn these stupid people. "What is wrong with them? Killing all these people who never did anything --" you continued with your rant for a while, until you stopped, realising what you were doing. "Whoops ..." you chuckled. 

You heard footsteps behind you, and you turned, coming face to face with another man who was staring at you with an amused expression on his face. You blushed furiously - you had just been seen doing that - not to mention by a very hot stranger? You gulped, your hands going to the hem of your shirt as you fiddled with it nervously.

"First sign of madness, talking to yourself." he teased, raising his eyebrows. You blushed even more. God, why?

"I ... erm - I  ... uh ..." you stuttered, mentally cursing youself as you struggled to find words. He chuckled - and you felt your stomach doing little flip flops. Damn ...

"Let's do it easy. Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you." he extended his hand and you shook hands with him, internally squealing. "M-Min Hyuna ..." you replied, bowing your head awkwardly. Why ...

"Nice to meet you Hyuna." he smiled, sitting down on the bench next to you. You could feel his wamrth next to you, and you desperately hoped that you wouldn't pass out right there and then. You gave him a small smile, and then you started to talk.

It was really easy, opening up to him. He said all te right things, laughed at all the right places, and commented exactly how you wanted. It was almost as if he could read your mind. 

But it was getting dark, and you needed to go home soon. "Sorry, I need to get going ...." you said, standing up. He grabbed your hand, and you cursed inwardly as you felt a heat creeping up on your face. "Can I have your number?" he asked. You handed him your phone wihtout a word, trying not to start jumping around. He gave it back a moment later, smiling at you. "Give me a call when you want to hang out again, yeah?" he said. You nodded again, managing to summon up a smile in return. Then he turned and in a second faded back into the shadows of the trees, leaving you standing by the bench, your heart racing. 

What just happened????

"Ugh ..."you turned and started jogging back home.

Taehyung gave a grumpy sigh as he slumped down on the bushes next to Jin. "Couldn't get a clear shot," he complained. "The girl was in the way." Jin nodded, putting away his rifle as he pulled Taehyugn to his feet. "Okay. You'll get a shot next time, now we need to get back. Hopefully they will let us off with a first attempt fail ..." he his lips nervously. Target was getting close with others? By the looks of it, the girl was completely smitten. He was going to have a hard time eliminating this one. He was clever.

"Hyung, come on! I'm hungry ~" whined Taehyung, flapping his arms and jumping up and down. Jin sighed. "How old are you, again Tae?"

"Twenty!" grinned Taehyung, then grabbed his hand and started to drag him back to where his other members were. Jin stuck his tounge out for a moment in Taehyung's direction, before following with a "Hey, wait up Tae!"

Jungkook came out to meet them, and read the look on Jin's face. "Oh, bad luck, hyung." he said, giving him a reassuring smile. "You can do it next time, ne?" 

"He's getting close with others in the area," said Taehyung, frowning. "he's clever, this one. Target 7 is more skilled than the rest."

Hoseok shook his head, scrolling down on the tablet, the light illuminating his face. "He's managed to get away with a lot these days, apparently. I hacked into his email for a few seconds before his defences kicked in - he has many operations undergoing. And managed to get away with all of them, apparently." 

Jimin read the writing over his shoulder. "We've got ourselves a biggie, guys!" he said, grinning with Taehyung. Namjoon just watched them, shaking his head.

Jungkook said quietly, "Am I really the maknae here?" Jin lifted one shoulder. "That is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about." he shook his head as he watched Taehyung playing catch with his sniper rifle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st chapter. How is it? Please tell me in the comments. It will make me very happy and if you don't I won't update - I'm kidding, hehehe. But it would be very nice if you could ^_^
And yes, I put Bang in it. He is a minor-major character. Like ... middle? 
So I will try to update as much as I can. Should my chapters be longer or is it okay? Sorry - I just want to please you guys :)

lots of love,

injeonggie

xxx