THE QUESTION

I LOVE YOU

MARK POV

 

 

 

Me and the other GOT7 member are spending our times together at out dorm by playing Q&A. I look at him when Jaebum ask him about his type of lover. I closed  my eye and hoping that he will not said it. Oh My God I'm still nervous waited for his answer. I know hat we should tell the others the truth but I'still not ready for it. I don't know when will I but for now i just want to keep as a secret. My heart beat crazily for now when i see gonna speak up. I closed my eyes when i heard his start to speak. 

 

 

 

"Ermm. I don't know how to answer that question Jaebum hyung because I don't have a lover. I wonder if i have one but maybe he wanna keep it as a secret because Im the idol." after he said that he laugh. I know he was hurt but that the only things we can do right now. i look at him and he just give me a death stare and wow he was mad now. I'm a dead meat after this. RIP my soul. I pray for my life. Jinyoung wanna tell the other about us but i keep stop him and telling to keep it as secret. I'm scared, totally scared. I don't like to hated. 

 

 

 

He still looking at me and I give him smile while hugging Jackson who was beside me. His eye wide  because of shocked and quickly looked away from me pretend like nothing happened. After we got enough fun we walked to our own rooms. I made my way to him but he quickly walk to his room and close the door. He might be forgot to lock his door or he just leave it unlocked i don't really know. I entered his room and there I met with an angry Jinyoung. 

 

 

 

“Get lost from my sigh now Mark. I regret with we have done before. I cant stand to stay like this anymore. I give up Mark. I give up. Please. He just talked with a sad face. He pushed me out of his room and slammed the door loudly. All this things make a worried of him. Is he okay now? What was he doing right now? Did he cried? All of this question keep playing in my mind. It keep playing until i fall a sleep.