Beginning Things

To: Our Dear Tae,


 

Suzy opened her eyes as the sunrays had shone through the land, indicating another day had already beginning. She looked to the other person, who was still leaning his head and sleeping on her shoulder. Smiling, before she was taking her iPhone out from the jeans pocket, realizing it was almost seven in the morning and she wondered why no one has them awoken, which they probably had occupied the same spot ever since six hours by previous.

Well, she loved the way she spent the night with Taehyung. There weren’t many things to do since they simply talked about things— and even the simplest ones, like how the lights could stand to set amidst the surrounding water, or why would some people still fancied the cycling by the river passing midnight— while intertwining their fingers, with Taehyung resting his crown and sometimes they just shared some good amount of caress.

She didn’t know why, it was all very worth the while.

Taehyung then get awakened when Suzy planted a kiss on his forehead.

“Good morning.” She said as he was still adjusting to fully open the eyes, facing the bright sun.

“It’s freezing…”

He mumbled, even so sort of make it an excuse to wrap her in a tight embrace.

“Get up,” she ruffled his light-brown head and made it even messier. “We should go find some breakfast…”

Taehyung shot a look and a pout at her. “We should be eating again?” Then, he fixed his lips subsequently, as a good morning kiss on hers.

“Because that’s what normal people does…” She signaled him once more to stand, of wanting to tidy up the huge spread they used. “They eat so that they could continue their life…”

“I know.”

Suzy smiled as Taehyung snatched the blanket on her hold and he was the one who was folding it, neatly. He, then offered his hand in advance of they were walking to there they parked her ride.

“So, where do you want to eat?”

Suzy puckered her eyebrows upon what Taehyung asked her.

 

After a little argument the new couple had that morning, since they should be agreed of where they would eat. It was what normal couple does though; they argued the most of where to eat, until the break-up comes, or until both of them managed to grow old together— or else with this one, up till one of them should die first— and it ended up as Suzy chose to drove Taehyung to his house.

“Let’s go inside, you must come along with me for breakfast…”

Taehyung held Suzy of continuing the drive after himself exited her vehicle.

“No, I can just have the coffee and toast with Jinri at my place…”

Suzy responded and Taehyung put both his arms on her opened car window.

“Are you still mad at me because of earlier?” he tilted his head with such questioning stare, no need to say that his chocolate orbs had once again enticed her to not be able of avoiding it.

“Are you joking?” She rolled her eyes, “it’s pretty normal to have argument for that kind of thing… And no, I’m not going to your house since I’m still wearing what I have worn since last night.”

Taehyung raised an eyebrow by way of Suzy began again.

“What if your mom’s there waiting for her son to come home and have meal with her?”

“My mom went to meet my dad right after I discussed what I was about to tell you guys yesterday…”  Taehyung played his thumb on his tantalizing lips, since he thought Suzy was too adorable when she sulked like this. “What are your other excuses, now? It’s not like this is your first time visiting my house…”

“Yeah, but it is the first time for me as your girlfriend—“

Suzy bit her lip as Taehyung cracked a laugh for what she just stated so blunt.

“Shut up.”

“So, you’re getting these whole ‘going to the boyfriend house for the first time’ nerves?” he pinched her inflamed cheek as carrying on. “Are you worried of getting assessed by my brothers, right now? I bet you know Jin hyung and Jungkook pretty well, though…”

As Suzy didn’t move in her position, Taehyung opted to turn off her car engine— a bit forcefully, opening her car door—before he seized her hand and threw the snatched car keys to Mr. Oh, who was just passing by.

“Help me to park this wherever and don’t give it back to her up till I said so… Got it, Mr.Oh? And thanks to you in advance,”

Taehyung exclaimed to the old man as Suzy perceived him, was amused looking at her and the boyfriend.

“Good morning, Mr. Oh!” she greeted him while still having been dragged inside by the younger guy.

“I wish you have a pleasant day, Ms. Bae…” he replied.

 

Seokjin was covering his yawn when he walked to the poolside that morning to find Taehyung was in ‘light dispute’ with Suzy over changing the clothing. What an effective time and such reasonable reason to start the day, he thought.

“Good morning, young lovers!” He exclaimed as he took a spot next to the little brother with the girl cross wisely. “Did you guys have a good time last night?”

Both Taehyung and Suzy didn’t get why Seokjin kept wriggling his brows.

“Come on, don’t pretend like you two are such clueless preschoolers…”

Taehyung swallowed the last bit of his croissant before answering the eldest. “I’m not the type to go through the entire base,” he squinted to his girlfriend across, presently was drinking her cup of tea. “At least, not in the first night we finally became official,”

He observed Suzy has choked on her beverage and he playfully was handing her the napkin. He wriggled his own brows at her who tried to ignore him by the time.

“Come on, hyung! Is that what you always did with your girlfriends?”

Taehyung had lightly slapped the broad shoulder of his older brother, as Seokjin responded with his fake acting being hurt.

“So hyung, when are you going to be back?”

Taehyung questioned his hyung as the three of them continued enjoying the breakfast.

“Oh yeah, about that,” Seokjin pointed his fork at the younger. “I’m going to transfer here to continue my third year… My friends were always talking about this whole transferring abroad program, and I think I’m kinda up for it, now…”

“Really?” Suzy noticed the older had nodding toward her query. “To which university?”

“To the national uni,”

He smirked at her, inaudibly had again given the surprise.

“That is where I’m going to start my first college year in the next week…” she frowned. “With Jinri.”

“I guess none of you will be majoring in business such as myself, aren’t you?” Seokjin explained it before she began to judge him further.

“Then, we got all our problems solved.”

Taehyung shook his head after saying it mockingly toward the eldest. He didn’t realize that Seokjin was actually been signaling to his girlfriend, in which he did the transfer for the sake of spending more time with his brother. Whereas Suzy had oddly been getting it, by means they nodded to each other and then, resumed to finish the mealtime.

 

“There you are, Taetae hyung!”

Jungkook came to the site when the rest have already finished the breakfast. With a stack of papers on his hold, the youngest boy dragged a chair right next to his favorite hyung. Taehyung be discerned that the eyebags had by the younger must because he didn’t spend the night for a decent sleep. And with the same house clothing Jungkook wore just before he left him inside his room, has triggered Taehyung to ask him at that time.

“Jungkook, are you not going to school?”

He just shook his head as preparing some documents to be shown to the older.

“What are you looking for the whole night?”

It seemed what Taehyung had slightly perceived from it, was in fact did not impress him at all.

“I was searching of what treatments have the best possibility to cure you…” Jungkook spread some of his research as Taehyung turned to look both Suzy and Seokjin. His eyes were telling them that he could not have this conversation right at the moment.

“And if you are so afraid what the chemo will get back at you, here are what—“

“Jungkook, I don’t need these things to advise me of what should I be doing with my own self.”

Taehyung looked so solemnly to the younger, as he was somehow begged him to cut it out. But, Jungkook had his own considerations to keep moving on.

“Taetae hyung, you know I won’t let you die just like that—“

“Jungkook, please… Stop.”

Stillness lastly had covered their enjoyable morning as Taehyung had this argument yet again with Jungkook. Suzy took some time to look over anything except those two brothers, and she caught Seokjin was releasing his glasses as he didn’t have the necessity to watch it either.

“Why can’t you be just like everyone else to let me go with my own decision and respect of what am I going to do with myself?” Taehyung was already on his feet as he intended to say something, before leaving inside the house. “Grow up, Jungkook… I hope you won’t be this childish anymore when my time is up later… And I don’t think anyone can handle you as much as I did.”

Everyone, especially Jungkook, was frozen in each position and no one went to chase Taehyung, not until Seokjin had gathered his awareness to do so.

“I’ll go talk to him.”

 

After a while, Suzy perceived Jungkook was relocating from the chair as he sat by the pool, dipping his feet to the water. She actually felt bad for the youngest to get such harsh words he never thought of getting from Taehyung. Suzy chose in mere minute to take a spot next to the moping Jungkook in its place. She tried to do the same thing and dip her feet to the pool, yet it turned out to be very cold and she quickly was being restrained.

“You don’t need to follow what I do…” turned out, he was observing what she did to get close. “Why don’t you just go somewhere else, rather than accompanying me here?”

“Taehyung didn’t mean what he said, Jungkook…”

 Suzy stared to the boy on her side, who always been full with negativity to almost everyone, except Taehyung. She somehow felt responsible to not let Jungkook lost to it by this time.

“Don’t you think what he said was true?” He responded her with quite the same intense stare.

“Perhaps with the growing up part—“

“What about the part where no one could stands me?” Jungkook cut in, knowing that she had met with his scowl. “Not even Seokjin hyung could stand being with me long enough… And now, Tae hyung said those words… And you… I ask you… Can you stand being with me right now?”

“Maybe you’re the one who should stop hating on everyone.” Suzy replied while steady staring at him. “Instead of worrying who could stand by being with you…”

Jungkook clenched his fist for he sensed what Suzy just spoken was spot-on. He shifted his glance to the clear water as he was closing his eyes, remembering the times when Taehyung seemed the only one able to set him free from the barrier built within, probably since he was still a baby.

“I never hate everyone, like I don’t hate Seokjin hyung… I never hate Taeyong hyung as well… And I don’t hate you, for sure.”

“For sure?” Suzy giggled for no reason, as Jungkook did impeccably chuckle. “Did you dislike your Tae hyung previous girlfriends?”

Jungkook shot her a questioning look, answering instead. “Like I said, I never dislike everyone or anyone… But to be honest, I don’t give a of whom he used to date.”

“He really didn’t bring any girl home, did he?”

Jungkook got his brows furrowed. “Okay, what are you trying to do, now?”

Suzy was glad that she managed to take the conversation to be more at ease.

“It’s called probing one of your boyfriend’s brothers.”

She beamed to the boy who remained searching her with a look.

“I know you’re different even just by the way Tae hyung has mentioned your name…” Jungkook splashed some water with his foot. “I don’t know what had gotten into him as he loves you, seriously that much…”

Suzy nodded accordingly to his utter. “Neither do I…”

 

“Hyung, you take Jungkook and I’ll take my girlfriend, alright?”

Seokjin had never spent any of his effort to talk over things with Taehyung. Since the younger had turned around once he reached the bedroom, for the reason he couldn’t let Jungkook alone at times like this. Taehyung couldn’t also stand the thought of how would Jungkook act extremely after the bad things he said previously, which he still felt the guilty all over him.

However, when he spotted Suzy was sitting next to Jungkook at the poolside, Taehyung had this reliance within him— even though, he could not hear what was they were talking— which he believed that Jungkook would started to be more open, not only to himself. In which, it has unexpectedly worked, even though Seokjin said some sort of things of how Jungkook would say bad stuff since he never fancied the girl too much.

The two of them had spent more than twenty minutes, leaning to the doorframe, watching the other two with a little talking between themselves, until Taehyung chose to lastly get in between.

“What?” Seokjin heaved a sigh, when his younger brother indicated the order. “I prefer to get ten of cranky Suzy rather than one Jungkook with his undetailed mood…”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

“And what’s more, you should say your own sorry if you don’t want Jungkook to mope over those for the rest of his life… You know him much better than me,”

“I know, I know…” Taehyung tapped the wide shoulder of his older brother. “Pass a goodbye kiss to my girlfriend, but not literally, please…”

Seokjin plastered such wide grin on his face. “You sure?”

“Even up till I’m dead, I will be watching you, still…”

He posed him a false punch before they both were marching to the open-air.

 

Seokjin was walking Suzy to his promenade whereas Taehyung should be dealing with Jungkook just like he said earlier. He tapped her car window as she was igniting the machine and ready to speed up. She opened it since the older signaled from the outside.

“I’ll see you later, yeah?”

She raised an eyebrow, faintly was being inquisitive at him.

“Oppa, if you want to see Jinri, just say it to me…”

He laughed, responding to her opinion straight. “No, really… There’s something we should do.”

“Something like what?” Suzy uttered, suddenly uncertain about the wheel she has prepared to drive for. “And who does ‘we’ stand for?”

“Well, just prepare yourself for it.”

Seokjin replied before he was parting toward the Kim’s mansion.

 


 

A/N: So many yet to come with them...

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!