Final

GayxGay

"Oh Taeminnie,why you're so hot?''.Key blushed and felt hs body very hot when he's watching Taemin's "Press Your Number" Live Performance in his laptop,laying on the bed while watching the performance and rolled in the bed everytime Key sees Taemin getting hotter..Which cause him to fall from the bed.

"Ouch.".Key touched his back and felt a pain in it while still rolling his body slowly in the ground.

When suddenly Taemin open the door and entered and saw Key laying on the ground."Key-hyung,what happened to you?".Taemin asked as he makes his way to the bed where Key is watching the performance.Key immediately get up and went uo to the bed and exited the video that he watched in his laptop before Taemin could see it.Taemin went up to the bed and massage Key's back.Key felt the soft hands of Taemin.

"Hyung,what did you watched awhile ago?It sounds familiar".Taemin asked as he continues to massage Key's back.

"Oh its nothing".Key answered.

Taemin stop the massage and went down to the bed...

"Why did you stop the massage Taemin?".Key opened his eyes as he felt Taemin stops the massage.

"Why do you keep avoiding my questions?".Taemin put his both hands on his waist and look at Key in the eyes.

Key couldn't answer and just turn off the laptop and put it in the bag.

"You really avoid my question again".Taemin said as he went his way to his bed and lay on the bed.

"I will just answer it tomorrow...goodnight".Key turned off the lamp on his small cabinet and cover his self with a blanket.

Same for Taemin too.

NEXT DAY...

Taemin woke up and the first thing Taemin do is to loook for Key on his bed sleeping but Key is not there.Taemin get up and went down on his bed,he wewar his slippers and went outside of the room.Taemin look around the dorm but he didn't see Key there,only his other members are there.

"Hyung,where is Key-hyung".Taemin asked Jonghyun as he first saw Jonghyun on the sofa listening to a music.

Jonghun minimize the volume of the speaker where he listens to music.

"What did you asked Taemin?''.Jonghyun look at Taemin

Taemin asked the same question he asked awhile ago.

"Ahh..Key has a practice on his musical play".Jonghyun answered with a smile.

"Ohh..will you not visit him?".Taemin asked.

Jonghyun shook his head,"He said he will have a surprise later and he said no one should visit him in the practice".

Taemin scratched his head.

"Why?"

Jonghyun look at Taemin annoyingly.

"Why do you keep asking questions on me?".Jonghyun asked Taemin with his very annoyed face.

"Nothing". Taemin replied.

Taemin just went back to his room.

7:00P.M

Key arrive at the dorm exactly 7:00PM, bringing foods for s.

"Wow! Is that your surprise for us Key?".Jonghyun happily asked Key as Key entered the dorm.

"No".Key answered briefly.

Key went to the dining room to prepare the food he brought on the table.

Key called the other members to go to the dining room to eat a meal already.

The members went to the dining room.They eat silently.

"Key,what is your surprise for us?".Jonghyun asked excitedly like he's the only onewho is excited among the members.

"It's not a surprise Jjong...it's a confession".

"Woah".the members reacted in a teasing way as Key told that it's not a surprise but a confession.

"Do you like someone?".Jonghyun teasely asked making the others teased Key too.

Key sit properly on his chair and inhale and exhale before talking.

"Ye ...yes"

"Who is it?"Jonghyun,Minho and Onew asked excitedly while Taemin remain quiet and just admiring Keys handsome face.

"Secret...I will just tell it to Taemin...I know he can help me with this"

"Ahh!We are more manly than Taemin hyung!We can help you more"Minho complained that cause his eyes to get even bigger.

Key and Taemin just laugh at Jonghyun,Minho and Onew who looks jealous and really excited to know Keys secret.

After the meal,they went to their rooms separately to sleep early.Taemin and Key entered to their room and went up to the bed and squats.They remained silent for awhile.

Taemin started the conversation.

"Sorry for getting annoyed at you yesterday hyung for avoiding my questions"

"Why do you need to apologize,it's not your fault,its mine...but anyway,thank you for your wonderful massage yesterday.I liked it"

Taemin just laugh shyly...Silence occurs again...Taemin started the conversation again.

"Hyung...who do you like? You said awhile ago that you would tell me".Taemin looked at Key as he felt that he don't have a chance that Key would like him cause Key is straight and like girls.

"Oh yeah...but I'm shy to tell it to you right now".Key felt his heart beating faster knowing that Taemin would not accept his feelings and that Taemin is a straight and maybe Taemin would that he is a gay.

"Just tell it hyung...I won't tease,I will even support you".Taemin said giving Key a confidence and to brighten up his ownself by just supporting Key with the girl that Key liked....with a teary eyes looking at Key and smiling.

 

“But...” Key can’t say because of nervousness.

“Just tell it.”

Key look at Taemin in the eyes.

“I...I...I...”

Taemin waited for Key to answer.

“I...like you Taemin. I’m gay Taemin.” A tears form on Key’s eyes as he felt Taemin will never like him like a hyung already because he admitted that he is a gay.

Taemin’s eyes widen by the confession.

Key likes me? Key is also gay like me?

Taemin wiped Key’s tears falling from his eyes. Taemin pulled Key into a hug.

“I like you too hyung.” Taemin confessed.

Key’s eyes widen by Taemin’s confession.

“I’m also gay hyung.” Taemin added.

Key’s tears of joy started to fall from his eyes knowing that Taemin like him.

“Will you be my gayfriend?” Key asked.

Taemin broke the hug and put his both hands on Key’s face. “Of course hyung, I like you.”

Taemin answered and kissed Key on his forehead.

Key suddenly laugh, “We are the gayxgay couple.”