1st time meeting him

Every midnight

A/n: Pardon my grammar. ~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~

*Kyungsoo's POV*

I woke up. Completely thirsty, having dry throat and craving for water every midnight is normal. I don't know how it started, its just that I'm used to that way. I stood up from my bed. Wanting to drink that liquid who can cure my dry throat. I went down stairs, probably my parents are asleep now.

Turning on the lights are the best way to start things up. Waking up from that dark and cold room is like I'm in a prison, wanting to escape. I walk towards the refrigerator and quickly open it. Only to find that cold sensation from the fridge touch my skin. How it felt good.

I picked the pitcher up and pour it to the mug I placed on the table. After that I drunk the water without hesitation. god how it cure my throat. I finished with that refreshing sound I make. I went to the bathroom too also look at myself. Beaten up like a stary dog. Being bullied everyday sure hurts. A petite young man like me don't stand a chance with bullies.

My parents knew I always have this kind of treatment. They don't really care. Why? I'm just an orphan. I don't mean anything to them. Next place, to the rooftop. There, finally I can have peace. I walked upstairs as I look at the sky in belonging. I sat at the sit, which is where I always prepare in the middle of the night. I looked at the stars. How pretty.

They're always up there together. Will I meet someone like them? Always togther even though there's no such thing as forever.

"Impossible." I grunt to myself. I stayed there for a couple of hour. Tomorrow will be like yesterday as always. Life is a problem and we Live to solve them without a help of someone. I finally stood up and desided to go home. When I was about to go down. A pair of arm was wrap around me. I gasped.

"Shhh... don't think like its Impossible to find somebody to love you. I'm already dying just to finally talk to you." An unknown person whispered behind my back.

I"m still in the state of shock. Still processing on what I should do.

"Hey. Say something." He said.

"W-what... H-how." I couldn't utter a word.

"Its okay honey pie. You're safe with me." He said as he turn me around to face him. Red ruby eyes met my way. I can't explain how he got those eyes. Are they contact lense?

"You're spacing out." He said and pouted. He had this tan skin and y aura around him. I gulped.

"O-oh. I'm sorry. This was a bit sudden." I confessed.

"So. Do you accept me?" He asked which made me blush.

"Ah... Uhmm... I-I don't know."

"Its fine. I love you." He said then hugged me. I blushed. No one had ever show me this kind of affection. I was still in shock. I couldn't do anything. Its like I've been freezed.

"Who did this to you?!" He complained as he caress my cheek.

"I-I was bullied." I blurted out. Should I trust him?

"By who?!" He screamed and those eyes turned as black as a charcoal. I shivered in fear. W-what is he?!

"Oh honey. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to scare you. Trust me." He said then kissed my forehead.

"W-what are you?" I asked.

"Oh. This might pobably shock you but I'm a vampire." He said.

"A Vampire?!" I screamed in fear.

"Honey don't be afraid I won't hurt you." He said which calmed me down.

"You promise?" I said.

"I promise." He replied.

I can't believe this is happening. 1st time Meeting him was a good and bad thing I think.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~