Jealousy - Shinsun

UP10TION Drabbles

Sunyoul's POV:

I'm sure he's just doing that to make me jealous. We, UP10TION, were at a mini fanmeeting. And Wooshin just grabbed Xiao, threw him on the ground and went straight up to his face. I'm so not jealous. I could see Xiao is not enjoying this at all.

I looked at Hwanhee and he was laughing, but I knew better. Since I was the mother of the group, I knew all the relationships of the boys. Xiao and Hwanhee were shipped by Honey10s and it is definitely 100% real. They were definitely not subtle at all with their relationship. I bet Hwanhee just wanted to kick Wooshin off Xiao.

Back to Wooshin, he was using the group's choreography as an excuse to push Xiao down. It was originally done by Jinhoo and Kogyeol (Kuhn protested immensely) but the fans requested to see it with other members.

Original:

Wooshin + Xiao

Xiao kept glancing at Hwanhee worriedly, not wanting him to misunderstand the situation. Meanwhile, Wooshim smirked at me and pushed Xiao all the way to the ground.

You may be wondering why Wooshin was trying to make me jealous. Well, since 2 months ago, we started dating. And that's all I'm going to say about that matter because I'm still a little embarrassed about it... ANYWAY, we were on our way to a music show and it was raining. Wei, being a nice person, simply held the umbrella for me since he was taller. We may also have linked arms so that we could both be under the umbrella but still... It was raining! I didn't know Wooshin would think that it was anything other than close friendship!

I guess Wooshin gets jealous easier than I thought. Ughhh... What should I do? I'm annoyed with Wooshin but I don't want us to fight! What do I do????

All right. That's it. Wooshin just ignored me and stood with Hwanhee and Xiao. Talk about third-wheeling. If he's going to be that way, I'll just have to do the same to him. Game on, Wooshin.

I glared at Wooshin and clung on to Wei's arm for the rest of the fanmeeting.