He is... angry

He is

SM entertainment dropped the bomb already, the unexpected bright yellow teaser flooded every SHINee fansites and blogs that it was impossible to miss. Jonghyun run a nervous hand on his hair as he was being styled for his live showcase. Unlike the previous solo that he had, he had invited all oh s and Minho was going to be the MC. Of course he was expecting his boyfriend to come and cheer for him, besides, it’ll be their debut anniversary too so it is only fitting that everyone joined him in this event, no buts.

 

He knew the others would come a little later in the show to surprise him sort of, and to give Shawols a good treat but he didn’t expect only two people waving happily to the crowd, as usual, it was Jinki who was missing.

 

His solo debut was understandable, it was work related and he wouldn’t hold grudges with his Leeteuk hyung for dragging Jinki out of the country, but this time around? He’s mad.

 

That is why Jinki found himself alone while walking towards the airport doors. He was feeling black as the clothes he wore and he knew he messed up big time for not attending his boyfriend’s showcase, and this was planned months before.

 

Jonghyun was sour with Jinki so he kept his distance and the poor leader has to let the anger simmer down before he explains himself, because he knew Jonghyun would only get angrier if he tried to persuade him.

 

“Look Jjong, baby. Listen.” Jinki said as they dropped their bags inside their shared hotel room but Jonghyun made a beeline to the door and avoided the leader. Jinki sighed but what else could he do?

 

“Hey Jonghyun hyung.” Taemin greeted in the hallway and Jonghyun glared at him. “No need to get all sour at me.” Taemin said then slung his arm around Jonghyun and dragged him towards his and Minho’s shared room.

 

“Hi hyung!” Minho greeted while Key just nodded, returning to his phone conversation with Woohyun, assuring him that he’ll be hosting M Countdown by Thursday.

 

“Don’t be so mad at Jinki hyung, he was really ready to go with us to the showcase but something urgent came up.” Taemin said and Jonghyun raised a brow. “he cried really hard.” Taemin said and Key joined them on the bed as he finished his call.

 

“Jinki hyung never cried that easily and you know that, but the old man did cry, hard, like Tokyo dome tears.” Key emphasized and Jonghyun pouted at them.

 

“You better talk to him, you don’t want to worry shawols about you two fighting.” Minho added and Jonghyun nodded, thanked them and left the room with Key who returned to his own hotel room shared with their manager.

 

When Jonghyun entered the hotel room, Jinki was already in his change of clothes and ready to go to the venue for their concert. “We need to get read in an hour.” Jinki reminded him and Jonghyun sighed, he couldn’t stay mad at the person he loved the most.

 

“Tae,  told me that you cried.” Jonghyun said and Jinki pouted for a  few seconds before he smiled and nodded, knowing that Jonghyun isn’t mad at him.

 

“Yeah, I really really wanted to go but something urgent came up.” Jinki started.

 

“Is it more important than my showcase?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki sighed a little louder than he would have wished.

 

“Leeteuk hyung called me last minute and asked for help.” Jinki said and Jonghyun was starting to get bitter with his sunbae. “He’s Overseas to film something and thus he could not host Sukira for three days.” Jinki said as he interlaced their fingers and he kissed Jonghyun’s knuckle. “Kangin hyung was supposed to substitute for him but, a DUI issue popped up.” Jinki said and Jonghyun gasped.

 

“I heard.” Jonghyun frowned, it was a sad knews because Kangin is a really supportive hyung to them.

 

“Leeteuk asked me to host the program tomorrow. We had an impromptu and urgent meeting that I had to attend. I am really sorry Jjong.” Jinki said and kissed his lover’s cheek. “I really wanted to go and cheer you up.” Jinki ended and Jonghyun was tearing up.


“You’re gonna be a special DJ for Sukira? On our debut anniversary? Hyung, that is awesome.” Jonghyun uttered and Jinki kissed him on the lips. “you should’ve told me sooner, I was this close to hating Leeteuk hyung.” Jonhyun announced but Jinki just laughed.

 

“Go change, we have to go soon.” Jinki said and Jonghyun rushed to change his clothes for the event later on.

 

“You need to give me a wink later on.” Jonghyun said as he emerged from the bathroom and Jinki was smiling as he extended a hand to Jonghyun and led him out of their room.

 

----

 

A/n:  Btw, did you guys remember my fic series for Jjong’s solo debut and I promised a fic each for each win of Jjong? Well guess what, I will do that again ^^ I promise that for every win SHE IS got, I will write drabbles/ficlets, all-kill and I will write another ^^