PLOTLINES

CELESTIALS - SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT'S GIRL GROUP - APPLY NOW

plotlines

HEADER LEFT

cressida

 

Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer (Available)

Oldest member and "Mom" of the group. In charge of lead rapping and the lead dancing in the group. Has a sweet and quiet aura. Always takes care of the other members, hence the nickname "Mom". 

 

Andromeda

 

Leader, Main Rapper (Available)

2nd oldest member and leader of the group. She is one of the most active member and always seen talking on shows, radios, concerts, etc. Also watches over the members and makes sure everyone is doing well within the group. Deemed as the "Dad" of the groups and "beagle line" with Cassiopeia and Calypso. 

callisto

Lead Vocals (Available)

The most underrated member of the group. Her talents are always shadowed by the other members. Has one of the strongest voices in the group like her prescence on stage, she has a mysterious aura. 

cassiopeia

Main Vocals, FOTG (Taken)

The main vocalist of the group, she is usually the most shown or "overrated" member. She has a strong prescence both on stage and offstage. She is always energetic and in the "beagle line" alongside members Calypso and Andromeda. 

orion

Vocalist, Main Dancer, Visual (Available)

The member that others deem as most "useless", but thats not the case. She has a beautiful voice that's just not as powerful as the others and her dancing skills can actually blow your mind away. She has a playful vibe to her and is always seen with a cheerful disposition. 

calypso

Maknae, Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper (Available) 

The jack of all trades in the group. She is good at everything from rapping, to singing, and to even dancing. She is seen as one of the most talkative member in the group and is in the "beagle line" with fellow members, Cassiopeia and Andromeda.