Jungkook: What will I do?

What will i do?

"Jungkook-ah!" he snapped at me.
"Uh-uhmm.. W-why? Oh, Taehyung!" I stuttered. My heart was beating really fast. Damn. It really had gone crazy over him...
Yeah, him. To Kim Taehyung, my first love, my bestfriend.

"How long did you wait? I'm sorry, the traffic really moves heavily! It's such an inconvenience!" he uttered loudly.
He's really cute even when he's mad.
"Calm down, Alien hyung. Actually, I also just got here. uhmm.. about only 3 minutes?" i lied. Actually, I'm here for about 45 minutes.
I got here very early, even though I already know that he's going to be late AGAIN.

"Jinjja?" he asked, with eyes and mouth widely open. Oh my, he's so cute.
"Ne" I answered with a very bright smile.
But his face suddenly become serious. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. But I'm not gonna buy that from this time." then he smirked and move towards me.
"Uh-uhmm.. W-what do you mean?" I asked, really confused because of his sudden change.
"Do you think I'm really a fool?" He asked. Then, gave me a killing smirk.
My hands and knees trembled in nervousness. He noticed it and suddenly reached for my hand. He gently held it and he intently looked into my eyes.

"I know your feelings, Jungkook..."
he said.

Then my tears suddenly fell down. Eottoke? Damn.
Why are you crying, stupid? Stop it! You shouldn't cry.
Brace yourself and be ready to let him go!


With that thought, I looked back to the time that I first met him.

Flashback 4 years ago...

I was playing dodge ball with my sunbaes. When I turn to the right, I suddenly saw a strange man coming towards my direction.
My world suddenly stopped. My heart beats so fast, and everything got into slow motion.
In my sight, It was just Me and Him... Him..
I got really captivated by him. I can say that this is a Love-at-first-sight.

I forgot that i was playing dodge ball that time. So I was struck in the face before I knew it was coming, and I fell straight on the floor with such embarassment on my face.

"Oww!!" my friends said.

I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful guy. W-what? That beautiful guy?!!
I blink twice. It's really him.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked.

I was so stunned because of his gaze. Is he really asking me? Is this real?
Can Someone slap me-- "AWW!" I shouted.

Yoongi hyung slapped me. And I felt the pain that strikes me. So it's real.

I looked on the beautiful guy's face again. "I'm okay" I said. I managed not to stutter.

:"You shouldn't let your beutiful face to be hit by that" he said with a friendly smile.
~



That's the first time that I met him.

Now, I was deeply in love with this guy.


But I think it's the time to let him g--  "....And I feel the same too" his words cut my thoughts.


Now, I can Say that my Epic love was not that epic. But, what will happen next? What will I do?