1/2

Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is a one big stage. A stage where he's the center of attraction.

10 years ago

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook!" looking back as he heard his name, he saw his hyungs. "Oh, Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung, what's up?" he stopped in his tracks, waiting for the two elders to catch up with him.

"Is that how you greet your hyungs at the end of the semester?" Jimin said making him sigh and muttered a short "yeah yeah" before the three of them started to walk out of the school which officially marks their start of summer break. 

"So hyungs, you're already seniors for the next semester. Have you decided what to take up in college?" he asked as they entered a small coffee shop nearby.

"I've got nothing to be honest. My mom's been nagging to find a suitable program for me like Business Management or such but I might go for a dance school and polish my skills, you guys know I love dancing, how about you Jimin?" Taehyung questioned while choosing something to order on the menu.

"I really don't know too. I'm still weighing options for college. Should I go for auditions in entertainment companies? I've wanted to become a singer when I was a kid" Jimin said, having their orders taken already and waiting for it to be served.

"Isn't it too scary for you guys? I mean having only months left in highschool and gonna be college soon, after that you'll be facing the real world" helooked down on his bittersweet coffee already scared to think that sooner or later he'll be making his own decisions, creating his own path like his hyungs.

"I've got to say, it is kind of scary, thinking about your future" Jimin shrugging his shoulders and earning a stomach punch from Taehyung with eyes stating "Don't scare the kid". 

"Jungkook, you're still young, you still got two years in highschool, that will be much to decide what you want. As of now, do you have anything in mind that you want to pursue in the future?" Taehyung asked him, catching a hint of worry and care from his hyung, he started to rack his head of any possible careers that will fit him but in the end nothing comes out but only a deep sigh.

"Sorry hyung" was the only thing he can say. He was sure his hyungs are already nervous about the coming semester for them. Soon, they'll be having their own lives, living their dream, pursuing the passion, taking the career path they have chosen. That scared him the most. What will he do once he's already a senior and is in need to make a decision of choosing the right career?

"Don't say sorry Jungkookie, we understand you. If you need any help regarding your career, we're here for you alright?" Jimin stated with a caring smile, patting his shoulders.

"We should probably go home, it'll start to get dark soon" nodding and following his hyungs outside, the breeze of the summer night played around their skin.

"Anyways, let's meet again when class resumes okay?" Taehyung and Jimin giving him a small wave and bid their goodbyes leaving him alone in front of the coffee shop still lost in his thoughts.

It was already 8 P.M. in the evening when he arrived at his house, a warm "Welcome Home" from his mother greeted him as he stepped on the front door of their little cozy hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter