I don't want it back. Gosh, just take it!!

I Think We hate Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Remember that time when we were six and met each other at the neighbourhood playground?

 

You freaking broke my favourite sand bucket handle and tried to convince me that it was still in working condition.

"You can still fill it with sand, right?" You said. What kind of logic was that?

That doesn't change the fact that you broke it, you idiot jerk. And i don't want it back.

 

Of course I remember! I was already feeling guilty and sorry about breaking it but you just had to make it worse.

"Then you can have it" You said. What kind of attitude was that?

Do you even know how hard I cried when I got home, you stupid midget? Will it kill you to just take that damn thing back?

 

And remember the time when we were eight and you took my eraser without permission?

It was a brand new Pororo eraser and I wanted to keep it that way. BRAND FREAKING NEW!

What happened to 'asking' before ' using'? Is that your right kind of attitude then, you idiot? It was ruined and I don't want it back!

 

Come on, that was so long ago and I remember asking you before taking it. It was you who didn't pay attention to what I was saying.

Who knew that you are such a hoarder? It was just an eraser. And it was meant to be used, not kept, framed up and stored in a safe.

Besides, I only used a tiny portion at the corner of the eraser. TINY PORTION. And it still looked brand new, you stupid midget! Take it back!

 

How about the time when we were eleven and I got you a sparkling pen for your birthday?

I saved up my snack money for a whole week for it. Do you know how little my allowance was then?

How could you throw it back at me, you idiot jerk? It was a gift and I don't want it back!

 

Please, we have known each other for five years by then. How long does it take to get through your thick skull that I like blue.

B.L.U.E. spells blue.

Red was your favourite colour and will always be your colour. I knew you like the pen anyway, you stupid midget. Just take it!

 

Then there was this time when we were fourteen and I was walking home one day when you suddenly appear out of nowhere and drank my iced tea.

I just bought it from the store and had barely a few sips from the cup.

What happen to boundaries? Can't you get your own cup, you idiot jerk? You already drank ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter