Final

Other's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sighs as he walks the lonely path. I should have not done that. He bites his lips hard and his heart ache. I miss him. If only I didn’t do that that day. His mind drifted to the event happened 3 days ago.

They were making out, like always. But Jungkook decided to tease Jimin and when he came, instead of Jimin’s name, he moans Taehyung’s name. But he doesn’t mean that. He only thought that he was going to tease his favourite hyung. I guess I went overboard. Jimin had picked up his clothes and slammed the door before he left. And it had been 3 days. He hadn’t come back to the house and when Jungkook calls the others and ask if they had seen Jimin, no one had ever seen him.

Jungkook sighs again. He is worried. What if anything happened to Jimin? What is Jimin doing now? What if he tries to hurt himself? What if he thought that he is useless? Jungkook’s heartbeat increase as the thought passes over his mind. God damn it. Where is he?

Jungkook ended up walking back to their house. He wants to have a good sleep and forget everything. Maybe just maybe, Jimin would be back tomorrow. He didn’t bring any clothes with him. Maybe, he will come back. Jungkook assures himself.

But when Jungkook reaches home, his shoulder slump in disappointment. His smile fades. He had never thought this would happen. Jungkook fought back his tears and he, as brave as he can, approaches the two.

“Wha-what are you doing here?” His voice croaked and he made a mental note to slap himself for not being confident enough to ask. He caught Jimin’s smirking. “What do you mean? Did you or did you not see me kissing him?” Jimin asks as he points towards Yoongi. Jungkook stares at Yoongi. Yoongi had a troubled expression and he knows that Yoongi doesn’t even want to do this. While staring at Yoongi, Jungkook asks “Jimin, do you really have to do this to me?”

Everyone was silent. “I know you don’t want to do this Jimin, but why did you do it anyway.” A single lonely tear fall and he is more than ready to flee to his room. Before he does anything, Jimin grabbed him by his collar. “Yoongi, leave.”

Yoongi leaves in a hurry and he prayed that this couple won’t break up. He himself loves this couple. And he doesn’t want petty things to be the reason they broke up with each other.

Jungkook was pushed to the wall with a loud thud. He groans in pain and he looks at Jimin. He searches for Jimin’s warmth, Jimin’s mischievous smile, Jimin’s assuring smile, and he looks into his eyes. But it is cold, and Jungkook knows he won’t like it a bit.

“You tell me how it feels when you saw me kissing Yoongi.” Jimin whispers. But his voice is still rough, the warmth is not there. Jungkook lets his tear fall down. He doesn’t want to answer. He refuses to answer. Jimin watches Jungkook’s tear and his fist tighten. “Tell me Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin’s hand leaves Jungkook’s collar. “And tell me how it feels when you me and I moan Yoongi’s name.” Jimin looks at Jungkook one last time before he grabs his jacket and ready to leave the house.

Before Jimin can even proceed to get out of the house, he feels Jungkook wraps himself around him. Jungkook’s arm around Jimin’s waist and Jungkook’s head on Jimin’s shoulder. Jungkook’s tears soaked Jimin’s clothes. “Hurt.” Jungkook blurted. “I know you were hurt.” Jungkook is still crying, and Jimin’s heart aches. But he needs to know where he stays on Jungkook’s mind.

“I was just being naughty that day. I know you would be mad.” Jungkook was sobbing really ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter