Bambam and Jackson

Meeting GOT7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAMBAM'S POV.

"Believe me. she's so funny. you'll not get bored."

i told Jackson hyung everything about her. by the way where is she.

"yeah yeah you already told me for the i don't know how many times now. aish and please stop moving. are you regreting that you change seats with Mark? do you want to go back there with Grandpa Yugyeom? how can you do this to me? i thought you love me! i can't---- hey why do you keep on looking at the back! don't ignore me!"

Jackson hyung cries. oh my god this hyung really.

"shhhhh! you're so loud, hyung! she might hear us!" i said still looking if she's coming.

"who?! that girl again?! why do you keep on thinking about her??? i'm here! i'm the one who is here with you! she's not here! give your attention to me! Bambam~~~" what the fudge is happening to Jackson hyung?!

"Hyung? are you out of your mind? or is that the result of not having Mark hyung by your side? geez. you're scaring me."

i said then gave him a disguted look.

"okay i'll stop this it also makes me sick ewwwwwwwwww. hahaha. so, where is that 'funny' girl that makes your flight fun, funny boy?" he teased then puts his arms on my shoulders. he then peeked together with me.

"i don't know either, hyung."

Jackson hyung nodded then lets go of me and sat back properly on his chair facing the front.

"well, based on what you told me, you said she feels like she's going to throw up. maybe she's in the comfort room." he concluded.

"maybe." i answered still peeking at the back.

"or maybe she jumped off the plane. hahahahaha." Jackson hyung joked. -_-

"whatever hyung. just go to sleep."

"sleep?? who am i, Yugyeom or Mark? i wil not sleep. you switched places with Mark to tell me your story and now you're telling me to sleep? are you kidding me Bambam? you should keep talking to keep me awake! haha"

"shhhh! aish please lower your voice~ aren't you aware that you mightbe disturbing the other passengers?" i whispered.

"other passengers? are you kidding me? it's only us and the staffs here. they're used to me being noisy so i have nothing to worry about. hahahaha~"

he laughed so loud. aigoooo! i wan't to disappear right now really.

"we're trying to get a nap here.'

i turned my head and saw JB hyung with a sleepy and slightly annoyed face. i already told Jackson hyung to be quiet -_-

"aish. sareeeeeeeeeeeee -_-"

Jackson hyung pouted his lips and crossed his arms. really, why does this hyung keeps on doing aegyo? is he hungry? -_-

JB hyung then gets back to his sleeping position. his seatmate is Youngjae hyung by the way. the one who can't be awaken even if you put 20 alarms beside his ear. i'm starting to realize that these hyungs are so weird. sigh~

when i looked back to see if she's already here, my eyes caught a figure in that girl's place. it's her mom. her mom's back but she's not. where the hell is she???

"pssst."

i roamed my eyes to see who is trying to get my attention and i saw a smiling Yugyeom leaning his back against the plane window with the small pillow on his head.

"i thought you were sleeping?" i asked but with a voiceless manner. only my mouth is moving.

he just shook his head then rubbed his tummy.

"you're hungry?" he nodded.

i signal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter