Final

7 degrees of separation

First, you think the worst is a broken heart

-

Stage 1: Fighting for the relationship

 

Intensity was filling the whole room. Broken hearts. Two people that loved each other. Two people who doesn’t know if this relationship is still going to work.

 

“Tzuyu, I had enough” Sana said

Tzuyu is the kind of girl that doesn’t like showing her feelings but this is not the time she should hide it, she’s worried, she’s afraid. So tzuyu swallowed her pride and plead

“No sana, we can still make this work, I won’t give up on you, I love you, you know that”

“Do you really love me? Then why did you do it?”

Tzuyu was out of words, she herself didn’t know the answer.

“see? You don’t even know what to say”

“Please, sana! Give me one more chance and I will prove my love to you”

Sana was weak, she’s too weak for tzuyu, she loves tzuyu so much that she can forgive her in anything she does.

Sana sighs.

Sana knows she still have patience, so she’s giving it away, she knows she’s going to regret it, but she loves tzuyu that much.

“Ok, tzuyu one last chance, that’s it”

Tzuyu hugged sana tightly.

 

-

 

What's gonna kill you is the second part

 

-

Stage 2: Break up

 

Sana was walking fast towards tzuyu’s direction beside the locker. Tzuyu was with a girl, they look like they’re flirting, it was obvious.

Sana is furious, she can’t take it anymore, all of tzuyu’s girls and boys, all her insensitivity. Sana had enough.

She was facing tzuyu’s back and tapped her shoulder. Tzuyu turned her head , she was so surprised of sana being there.

But the older made herself calm. “can we talk. Outside” It was not a question, it was a command.

Tzuyu felt scared, she had a bad feeling about this.

They headed outside silently where no students were around.

Sana faced tzuyu with an emotionless mixed with hurt face.

“Let’s break up”

“what?!” tzuyu acted like she didn’t see this coming, but she don’t want this, she loves sana even if she fools around.

“I can’t take this anymore tzuyu, I’m so tired of you, of this, of us. I want to stop this. I’m hurting, can’t you see?” sana gave up, gave up her love.

“No please, give me another chance sana, I’ll change!” tzuyu once again plead because she knows this is her best move on sana.

Too bad, sana is not convinced

“I’m sorry tzuyu, you had my heart but you never took care of it, I love you but this is too much, I can’t just be the one fighting for this relationship” Sana was now crying, she was an optimistic person but tzuyu made her exceed her limit.

Before tzuyu could response she covered her faced with her hands and run.

Tzuyu only watched her leave, she can’t believe what happened, she was dumbfounded.

 

-

 

And the third is when your world splits down the middle.

 

-

Stage 3: Depression

 

Tzuyu was not the kind of person to cry. But here she is now, alone in her room, her dark cold room. She was just lying in her bed , looking at the dark ceiling.

She didn’t thought she would hurt this much, a lot of people like her, she can get anyone she wants even if it’s a girl or a boy but she loves sana, sana is the only one she needed.

Tzuyu was unusual with pain, she didn’t know how to handle it, she never felt it not until sana broke up with her.

She’s so much in pain right now that she felt weak, she doesn’t want to move at all, or leave her dark room or even eat. Tzuyu was being swallowed by her depression. It hurts so much the she just kept silent laying on her bed with tears falling non-stop.

 

-

And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself

 

-

Stage 4: Failed recovery

 

It’s been two weeks and for that two weeks, she was depressed. But now she decided to go with her friends. Her friends make her happy.

Chaeyoung and nayeon came to her house and jumped on her bed.

“HEY IDIOT!!!! GET OUT OF THE BED!!!! LET’S GO TO THE ARCADE!” chaeyoung   convincing tzuyu to get out

“she’s right tzuyu, you need to get your life back” Nayeon agreed

“I don’t want to, unnie” tzuyu covered her self with her pillow

And then chaeyoung and nayeon started to pull tzuyu with her. Made her shower and wear something casual.

Tzuyu gave up on them and finally let herself have some fun. They played in the arcade for the whole day.

It was now their routine everyday, after class they come to the arcade. Nothing was interesting in her school anymore, sana transferred to another school, she didn’t ever see her again.

Tzuyu, Nayeon and Chaeyoung had fun with each other, always hanging out, it was nayeon’s and chaeoyoung’s mission to make tzuyu happy. 4 months had passed and tzuyu was finally feeling happy, she thinks she’s finally moving on slowly. It was good being with her friends. And she finally stopped being a player, she stopped flirting or entertaining everyone. She’s thinking that maybe when sana and her finally meets again, she can prove that she did change, and sana would come back to her. Tzuyu actually smiled at that thought.

“Hey! Let’s go to the new café around the town” Nayeon said

“Let’s go” both of the younger ones said happily

 

They arrived at the café laughing, joking about each other, the two was bullying the older one.

“yah! I’m older than you two for 4 years! Stop bullying me!”

“and why are you with us?” tzuyu said

They were laughing hard as they enter the café

 

-

Fifth, you see them out with someone else

-

Stage 5: Jealousy

 

They entered the café laughing, they searched for a table. But tzuyu saw someone in one of the tables, a familiar one, a blonde hair. The lady was with someone, a girl with bright smile, they were talking happily. Tzuyu swear she heard the girl say “I love you” to the other girl. The voie was too familiar for her.

Tzuyu’s heart was pounding, out of her control she walked towards the table. Chaeyoung and nayeon was curious so they followed her silently

And when she finally saw the woman, her heart dropped.

It was sana. With someone else

Sana looked up and was surprised by tzuyu’s presences, but smiled anyways. She stood and hugged tzuyu softly

.

“hi! How are you three?” sana greeted.

Nayeon and chaeyoung forced a bright smile and said “we’re good”

Tzuyu was still dumbfounded but forced a smile

“oh! Yeah! This is dahyun” she pointed at the girl across the table, dahyun reached and shook tzuyu’s hand. Sana continued  “my girlfriend”

Tzuyu’s heart was shattered into million pieces. That hurts, that hurts so much.

It was an awkward atmosphere.

“anyways, we’re just about to leave, see you guys in other time, ok? Maybe we can catch up” sana said while getting up.

Sana and dahyun bid their good bye and leave.

The two also said good bye to sana and dahyun but Tzuyu didn’t say anything, she was only watching sana leave, watching sana leave again. She didn’t thought she will see sana leave again.

Chaeyoung and nayeon was only staring at tzuyu worried.

For a long time, tzuyu once again felt her cheeks wet.

 

-

And the sixth is when you admit you may have ed up a little

-

Stage 6: Regret

Tzuyu thought she was happy, she’s wrong. She’s still missing sana, all of their memories, happy memories. She thought of everything and now she’s admitting she ed up their relationship and now she can’t do anything anymore. She admits to herself that she never treated sana properly, when sana was just worried at tzuyu, tzuyu felt irritated. When sana was getting jealous, she felt like she want to flirt more. She never thought she would lose sana ta all. She knew sana loves her so much that she will never leave her. She guessed wrong, sana did leave her. It was all her fault.

If evershe could turn back time, she would have treated sana better, she would have give sana everything, she would have let sana know how much she loves her and doesn’t wanna lose her ever. But what’s done is done, sana’s gone and has someone else, she can’t do anything to change that, she ed up but she regrets everything.

 

-

Stage 7: Moving on

 

Tzuyu knows she can’t get sana back, it hurts her a lot, the person she loved the most is no longer coming back. The pain is too much.

 

But she knows she needs to move on.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

I'm really sorry if I made satzu tragic :(

I just love writing angst, It's my thing.

 

anyways, enjoy!

 

Comments and upvotes are appreciated!

sorry for the errors

 

 

 

Why do I even write angst fanfics? because "Pain is a strong feeling"