Final

His Assistant That Only Loves Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pushed the door to his house harshly, creating a loud bang which shocked the poor girl inside.

The girl rushed towards the door and managed to grab his coat which he just threw it into her face. “Myungsoo oppa, you’re back.”

“I told you not to call me that.”

Jiyeon bit her lips and lowered her head sadly, “Sorry, L.”

“That’s much better.” Myungsoo smirked and threw his shoes aside before strolling up to his room. “Call me when dinner is ready. I want Ginseng Chicken tonight.”

“Yes, L.” Jiyeon hung his coat on the coat hanger before rushing back to the kitchen. She stared at the ingredients which she just finished washing and sighed deeply. She was about to cook seafood pancakes and chicken stew for dinner – which he said he wanted it for dinner that morning, but apparently, her owner just decided to change his appetite.

Myungsoo went into his room and stepped into his washroom after getting his towel but only to rage at the appearance of his washroom.

“YAH! PARK JIYEON!”

“YES, L!”

“COME HERE RIGHT NOW!”

Jiyeon dumped the ingredients into the basin and rushed up at once.

“RIGHT NOW!”

“I’m coming, L!”

She rushed into the washroom only to find Myungsoo staring at a cleaned basin. “Yes, L?”

“What is this?” Myungsoo pointed to the basin and that led her to confusion.

“W…W-hat?”

Myungsoo used his index finger to wipe it across the basin table. “This is not clean!”

“B-But… I just cleaned it…”

“It’s slippery!” Myungsoo demanded. “Look!” He used his index finger to wipe it again. “It’s not clean enough! Clean it after I wash up later. Now get out!”

Jiyeon gulped hardly and rushed out of the washroom immediately.

She stopped moving the moment she heard the loud bang behind her. Jiyeon sniffled as she let out a lone tear. “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah. You’re doing it for your love. You’ll be fine.”

She managed to clinch a job as Myungsoo’s 24/7 assistant.

Even though she had a university certificate, she wanted to be an assistant of Myungsoo.

Why?

She fell in love the minute she watched Myungsoo’s first drama.

Why?

She doesn’t know too. She just loved his acting and his charisma.

And after being close to him, she fell even deeper.

Even though Myungsoo had been treating her like , she still loved him. Even after realizing he wasn’t what he appeared on screen, she still loved him.

So, she became his assistant. Whenever he calls for her, she will appear.

Myungsoo was a superstar.

He acted so well that he earned himself countless of awards yearly.

He had been an actor for 6 years and he’s still the most popular actor out there.

Everyone called him the ‘flower boy’.

Why?

Everyone said his acting skills was so perfect, his features was so perfect and his actions were so perfect.

So he was named the ‘flower boy’.

For years.

“PARK JIYEON!”

“Yes, L!” Jiyeon rushed up to his room after placing his Ginseng Chicken on the table, not before burning her fingers at his sudden shout.

“COME UP NOW!”

“Yes, L!”

Jiyeon rushed into his room and looked at him.

“Clean the washroom.”

“Yes, L.” Jiyeon rushed into the washroom after grabbing the detergents and rags from the storeroom. “I’ll clean it now.”

Myungsoo strolled down the stairs to find the bowl of Ginseng Chicken on his table. He sat down, took a sip and nodded his head. “At least her cooking skills isn’t bad.”

After Jiyeon finished washing his washroom, she hurried down to his side. “I’ve finish cleaning the washroom, L.”

“You can go after you wash the dishes.”

“Goodnight, L.” Jiyeon bowed politely and hurried to the kitchen to finish the dishes.

Myungsoo scoffed and went up to his room for the night.

Indeed, Jiyeon just went home after washing the dishes.

That was their everyday life.

~~~~~

Myungsoo was out for another shooting. He had a magazine shoot for 1st Look and he entered the studio with smiles on his face.

He greeted the director and staff members happily before hurrying to his corner. “Now where is that girl?!”

He pressed her number on his phone again and dialed the number. “Park Jiyeon!”

“Yes, L!”

He could hear her panting voice but he ignored it. “Where are you now?! Where’s my coffee?!”

“I’m reaching, L! The traffic was really-”

“I don’t care. Get here in 1 minute or you don’t have to see me again.” He hung up.

Jiyeon rushed into the studio the next moment and hurried to his side while greeting other staff members.

“Here, L. Your coffee!”

She was panting.

But he didn’t care.

He rolled his eyes while snatching the cup of coffee over. “So slow.”

Jiyeon bit her lips and fidgeted while standing by his side.

“What are you doing now? Get my make-up done quickly! I don’t want them to say I’m slow.” Myungsoo hissed lowly.

Jiyeon moved at once and did the make-up on his face immediately.

After so, he pushed the cup of coffee to her and walked to the site, getting ready for his shoot. He was all smiles again.

Jiyeon sighed and sat on the seat he once sat. “Why couldn’t you smile at me too? I’ll be glad to do anything for your smile.”

But she knew that wouldn’t happen at all.

After Myungsoo was done with the shoot, Jiyeon rushed to his side to get him ready to leave for the next shoot.

That was their everyday lifestyle.

But well, Jiyeon was simply glad she could be by his side at times like this.

That was enough for her.

“YAH! PARK JIYEON! WHERE’S MY TEA?”

Jiyeon ran around the house that night, trying to do what he wanted her to do as fast as possible. But there was just too many things he told her to do. It was getting too overwhelming.

“Here, L.”

Myungsoo scoffed before shooing her away. “Get the kitchen cleaned.”

“Yes, L.”

After that was done, she could finally go home. Jiyeon bade him goodnight in which he didn’t even reply a word and finally left his house.

~~~~~

“L! Here!”

Myungsoo wore his coat that she held out for him while rolling his eyes. “So slow. I don’t know why you’re still here, seriously.”

Jiyeon sighed and followed him out, as usual.

She took in all sorts of insults from him, treating it as him being stress so he needed something to stop the stress from overflowing.

“You’re driving today, I’m tired.”

Thankfully Jiyeon managed to catch the keys he threw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter