Episode 1 First time meeting each other

We Got Married Tall and Short!

The cameras were on and the four hosts are ready to start the episode. 

Misun: Welcome back to..

Four host: We Got Married! *clapping*

Kyunghwan: Not too long ago, Eric Nam our host of the show has been married to Mamamoo Solar, and Madtown Jota and model Kim Jinkyung has participated to We Got Married. 

All four host clapped for congrats.

Choa: And also, today is going to be a very special day for WGM. 

Jesung: Really? What is it?

Misun: Today's We Got Married episode, a new couple is coming along!

Kyunghwan and Jesung's eyes widened in surprise. 

K&J: Wah! Jinja!

Choa: Yep, and I heard they're going to be the second youngest couple of the show.

Kyunghwan: Well lets find out.

Jesung: Show

Four host: Starts!

The camera turned off and transition to the next part. 


In late April

It first took place at WM Entertainment's building. WM Entertainment is the home of popular boy group, B1A4 and their first girl group that debuted in April 2015, Oh My Girl. Oh My Girl members were to go to the WM building for a meeting by their manager. Once the girls went to the meeting room and sat together, "Unnie do you know why were here?" Maknae Arin asked leader Hyojung "I don't really know, manager oppa told us to come here for something." She said to Arin. There manager didn't tell them what's really going on so, the girls knows zero percent what is happening. 

Just then, a staff member put a decorated box on the table. The members had questioning thoughts and expressions, Hyojung took the box, opened it and revealed an envelope. "What's this?" She question, she took the envelope out of the box that had a sticker "Oh! It's from We Got Married!" Mimi said and the member's expression changed. "Wah! Jinja?! I wonder who's getting married." Yooa said and Hyojung opened the letter and read it out loud. 

Congratulations to Oh My Girl Seunghee!

You're the new bride of We Got Married(WGM) and going to be part of the newest couple of We Got Married. Today, you're going meet your groom/husband at a place where the PD members are going to take you. 

Once again, congratulations Seunghee and enjoy your marriage. 

Hyojung finished reading and the members cheered. "Wah! Congratulations unnie!" Binnie hugged her and Seunghee giggled "Thanks Binnie." She thanked her. "I can't believe one of my dongsaengs is getting married." Hyojung said "Aw unnie, I'm still the same dongsaeng." Seunghee said to her, Hyojung is the leader that really cares for her little ones. "So when do I go to the place you're taking me?" Seunghee asked the staff members "You're going right now not until you change your outfit." Staff unnie said "Oh okay well it's time for me to go." Seunghee said, stood up off the chair and went with the PD group. "Bye Seunghee!" They said and she waved bye at them. 


Interview Room

The cameras were on and Seunghee is in the interview room.

"Annyeonghaseyo(Hello) I'm Seunghee the main vocalist of Oh My Girl." She greeted with a smile. 

Q. Are you excited your going to be in a marriage?

Seunghee chuckled "I actually wasn't expecting to be marriage honestly, but I think it'll be the best thing for me." She answered the questioned. 

Interview Room Ended


Transitioning to the MC Room

The four host were all shock who's the bride. 

Misun: Omo! Oh My Girl Seunghee!

Kyunghwan: She's the newest bride! Wah~ so excited!

They all laugh at him because he's a silly guy. 

Jesung: I truthfully didn't know that a Oh My Girl member will be married. 

Choa: Me too but, lets congrats she's the new bride. 

The four host clapped together to applause for Seunghee.

MC Room Ended


Next location is the Starship Entertainment's meeting room

Seven young men were sitting together and they were called by their manager. The seven young men were Monsta X, a hip-hop boy group under Starship Entertainment with so much talent. "Hyung, why are we here?" Rapper Jooheon asked the leader Shownu, "Honestly I don't know, manager hyung just told us were having a meeting." He said, Monsta X has no idea why they have a meeting. A staff noona placed a decorated box onto the table. Shownu took the box to his ear and shake it "Hyung what's in there?" Minhyuk asked "There's something in the box." Shownu replied, he placed the box down on the table and opened the box and shows a letter with a WGM sticker. 

Shownu expression turned surprised "It's a letter from We Got Married." He said and the members eyes were in shock "Who's getting married?" Wonho asked "I bet it's me since I always wanted to be in it." I'M said "In your dreams maknae." Kihyun said to him and he pouted, ever since the first season of Deokspatch, I'M always wanted to be in We Got Married. Shownu picked up the letter and opened it, the members were too focus. Once he opened it, he read the letter.

Congratulations to Monsta X Hyungwon!

You're the new groom of We Got Married! You're also going to be participated as the newest couple in We Got Married. Today, you're going to meet your bride by having the PD members take to the locations.

Congrats to your marriage Hyungwon

Shownu finished reading the letter and the members cheered for Hyungwon and he just smiled. "The manga guy is getting married!" Minhyuk and Kihyun faked sob and hug Hyungwon the members just laugh. "Hey guys stop, let the groom have some space." Shownu said to the two and they let go with sad pouts, Hyungwon then looked at the PD members "Where exactly you guys taking me?" He asked them, staff noona replied "It's unknown for you to know and you have to go now not until you change your outfit." Hyungwon nodded "Aresso, well bye guys." He said, he stood off up his chair and headed to the exit with the PD members "Bye Hyungwon!" They all said to him and he turned to them and wave goodbye. 


Interview Room

Cameras are and Hyungwon is in the interview room

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Monsta X's vocalist Hyungwon it's nice to meet you." Hyungwon introduce himself with a grin.

Q. Were you expecting that your going to be in a marriage 
 
Hyungwon snickered "I never experience a marriage life honestly but, I do watch this show to see what a marriage life would be like. But, I think it'll be a great marriage and I'll be a perfect groom." He answered to the question. 

Interview Room Ended


Back to the MC Room

All of the host were surprise. 

Kyunghwan: Wah! Monsta X's Hyungwon

Jesung: I honestly thought it'll be another seven member boy group. 

Misun: Well since Monsta X's Hyungwon is the groom of our newest couple, lets give him around applause to congrats him.

The four host clapped together for Hyungwon.

Choa: Oh~ Hyungwon is so handsome.

Choa was squealing in happiness.

Kyunghwan: Woah, there's a fangirl here. 
 
They all laugh and Choa just blush with a pout.

MC Room Ended

Transitioning to Seunghee

Seunghee came out of the company's build with a cute white dress as a outfit and went inside of the van. Seunghee sat down on a seat, put the seatbelt on and headed off to the destination. Then Seunghee had a questioned by the staff unnie, "Who do you think is going to be your wedded husband?" She asked and Seunghee started to think, "I think my wedded husband is going to be a guy from a seven member boy group." She said honestly "Why makes you say that?" Staff unnie asked and she responded "Because, lately in the idol life, there's a lot of seven member boy groups that are very popular so that's why I think he's from a seven member boy group." She finished explaining her answer to the staff unnie and she nodded by understanding her answer. 


Interview Room

Q. Did you really think he's from a seven member group?

Seunghee said "Oh very positive! In my head while thinking who would it be, I did had an high expectation that he's from a seven member group." She finished explaining and another question was given to her. 

Q. Can you guess which group he's from?

Seunghee started to thinking and then she says "For my answer, he's probably from Monsta X so yeah, that's my answer." 

Interview Room Ended


In the MC Room

The host were all shock what her answer was to the question.

Misun: How does she know he's from a seven member boy group and he's from Monsta X?

K&C: Exactly!

So many questions to know.

Jesung: I don't know, I guess Seunghee is very smart. 

MC Room Ended  

Back to Hyungwon

He exit from the company's building dressing all fresh to death and headed to the van to go to meet his wife. Staff noona asked a question to Hyungwon "After hearing your going to be married, who do you think is going to be your wife?" Hyungwon start to think who would it be. "Um I think it's an female idol that debuted last year." He answered the question that was given "What makes you think that?" Staff noona questioned he responded "Because I think female idols from last year were the next era of K-pop so thats what I thought." He explained his answer to staff noona and she nodded. 


Interview Room

Q. Is your wife really from the next era of K-pop

Hyungwon said "She's definitely from it." He then said "Most of the famous female idols are mostly older than me so, I would say she debuted in a girl group from last year." He finished explaining his answer. 

Q. Who do you really think is your wife? 

Hyungwon chuckled nervously "I think she's a member from a girl group and that is younger than so I guess she's a member of Oh My Girl." He said his answer.

Interview Room Ended


MC Room

Again, all of the host were shock. 

Kyunghwan: How do they know?!

Choa: Maybe there very smart.

Misun: That's a possible answer. 

MC Room Ended

Seunghee arrived at an unknown place "Where are we?" She asked and walked into this unknown grass area, once she walked further into the area and by the area, there's a big present box. "Wah! This box is big!" She said with wide eyes and then she got a mission card.

~Your mission is to hide inside of the box and surprise your husband, then you'll finally see who's your husband~

Seunghee finshed reading and she place a hand to a her heart "Ah ottoke I'm so nervous." She said, she never felt this nervous before. Seunghee open the opening of the box and went inside, there was also a camera in the box recording her reactions. She then took our her phone and text one of her members which was JinE. 

S: Unnie I'm inside of a box 

J: What?! 

S: Lol

J: You haven't seen your husband yet?

S: No not yet sadly

J: Oh don't worry I bet he's on his way

S: Yeah but it was nice talking to you unnie

J: Anytime because I know your nervous


Interview Room

Seunghee's interview

Seunghee talked about JinE, "JinE unnie is one of the closest members that I know can make my anxiousness go away but, all of the Oh My Girls can make me proud instead of being nervous." She explained that, not only JinE can make her nervousness go away but her members that are her friends can help her with it. 

Interview Room Ended


Hyungwon finally arrived at the unknown grass area "That's weird, I was expecting were going to the town to see my wife is there." He said. Hyungwon thought during the drive that, he'll meet his wife in town or just somewhere around town. He got out of the car and walk into the unknown grass area, then he found a card and a red string. He picked up the card and opened it then read it.

~This a mission card, your job is to take the red string of fate and wrap it into a ball by keep following where the red string of fate is lead you to and you'll finally meet your wife~

Hyungwon finished reading the mission card, he picked up the red yarn and started wrapping it. After five minutes of wrapping the yarn, he finally reach to the destination which was big box. "So she's probably in there I assuming." He said walk towards the box. 

While at Seunghee's 

She heard a voice talked and she so shock, she stayed in her position and covered trying to not make a sound. She then heard footsteps coming closer to her, "I hope I know what I'm doing." The person said and started opening the top off the box. Once the top was off, a moment came. "Oh annyeonghaseyo." The person said and Seunghee got out of the box and greeted "Annyeonghaseyo Oh My Girl Seunghee." She bowed "Annyeonghaseyo Monsta X's Hyungwon it's nice to meet you." He greeted back. They finally meet each other. 


In the MC Room 

Misun: Yay! They finally meet!

They all clapped and cheered seeing the new bride and new groom meet each other. 

MC Room Ended

The two started heading off back to the van together to go to somewhere special. While in the van "So Seunghee, I wasn't expecting your going to be my wife." Hyungwon said "Really? A question from earlier that I had to answer what which boy group he'll be and I answered Monsta X but I was right." She explained to Hyungwon and he chuckled "Wow me too but lets start over, I'm Hyungwon from Monsta X and I'm 23 years olds." He said with a grin "I'm Seunghee from Oh My Girl and I'm 22 years old." She said with a grin too and Hyungwon chuckled "Can you call me oppa since I'm older than you." He asked her permission and she blushed "Okay, o-oppa." She squealed and he smiled with red cheeks. 


Back at the MC Room

The four host squealed in happiness 

Choa: They're so cute! 

Jesung: I think there perfect for each other even though they just met. 

All the host laugh, it is silly to say there perfect for each other by just seeing how they meet each other. 

MC Room Ended


Interview Room 

Hyungwon's Interview

Q. You finally met your wife how do you feel?

Hyugwon shyly giggled "Um I'm actually very happy, like my answer from earlier from that question I had to answer, I did had high expectation it's a Oh My Girl member. But over all, I'll be the best groom for her." He finished explaining his answer. 

Seunghee's Interview 

Q. Since you finally met your husband, what are your thoughts?

Seunghee smile and chuckle shyly "I'm honestly very happy that he's my husband, I did had a lot of male idols in my mind who would it be and I thought, Hyungwon would be the perfect husband for me." Her face blushed and she squealed cutely. 

Interview Room Ended 


The two arrived at a popular cafe in Seoul. "We have arrived." Hyungwon said the van was parked and Hyungwon was the first one to get out of the van, right before Seunghee got out of the van, Hyungwon offered his hand "Are you okay with it?" She asked and he grin "I'm positive." He says. Seunghee shyly took Hyungwon's big hands to her small ones and they entered to the cafe. 

Hyungwon and Seunghee took a seat at a table when a waitress give them a menu book, "Annyeonghaseyo I'm your waitress Jiyeon so tell me when your ready." The waitress name Jiyeon told them "Aresso." Hyungwon said and Jiyeon went back serving customers. "What do you want to order Seunghee?" Hyungwon asked her "I think I'll get a ham turkey sandwich with ice tea what about you oppa?" She says "I'll just take a medium size omelet with a water and I'm paying for all of this." He said in a serious tone and Seunghee furrowed her eyebrows "Are you sure?" She questioned "I'm positive, I just don't want my wife doing all of the work." He says and she giggled. 


Interview Room

Seunghee's Interview

Seunghee spoked "I sometimes think it's a boyfriend thing that, the guy pays everything for the girl to impress her but, I sometimes think it's a bad thing to do but, I know oppa is trying to be a sweetheart." She finished explaining her thoughts of how a boyfriend would always pay for his girlfriend.

Interview Room Ended 


The waitress Jiyeon came back and they ordered what they want, after that, Jiyeon went back to the kitchen and told the chiefs took make for the customers. While the two wait, they started talking to each. "So Seunghee, tell me about yourself." Hyungwon said to her and she replied "I'm a really short person like I'm around 160cm but, I'm very optimistic and I love to sing a lot." Hyungwon giggled the way she told about herself "Your really around 160cm?" He questioned and she pouted "Yes." She said "I did hear you sing before." He said her eyes widened "Really you have?" She asked and he nodded "Your voice is not that bad, it's pretty." He says and she blushed at his comment "T-Thank you." She said shyly. 


In the MC Room

All of the four host cheered. 

Misun: That's so cute!

Kyunghwan: So much cuteness from them!

Kyunghwan acted like he had a heart attack and they all laugh at him 

MC Room Ended


Interview Room 

Hyungwon's interview 

Q. Did you really heard her sing?

Hyungwon said "Yeah I have, the members back in dorm play girl group songs and dance around in the dorm. They played Oh My Girl's Closer before and when I heard Seunghee's voice, I thought it was very angelic to listen." He was done explaining his answer. 

Interview Room Ended


Waitress Jiyeon came back with their food and the two started eating. "Mmm it tastes so good." Seunghee said when she took a bite of her sandwich, Hyungwon couldn't help but laugh at how silly she acts. "Seunghee you have something on your lip." Hyungwon said and being the gentleman as he is, he wiped her lip with a napkin because their was mayo on her lip. Seunghee blushed and thanked him. The two continued having a nice afternoon eating break. 

"Wah~ that was a nice eating break." Hyungwon said and they entered to the van to go to a place. "Yeah, the sandwich was delicious." Seunghee said "I can tell how you react to that first bite." Hyungwon "Yah! That's how I react with good food." She said with a pout and a blush face Hyungwon just giggled at her cute act. "I wonder where were going." Seunghee wondered "Me too but we can just relax and wait to arrive." Hyungwon said and she nodded. 

To be continued

MC Room

The host groaned and whined. 

Kyunghwan: Why is it over?!

Choa: I want more of them!

Misun: You two know that there's for of them later on.

Jesung: We know but, for a great couple we can't stop watching it. 

Misun: True but lets end the episode. 

Kyunghwan: Thank you for watching We Got Married hope you all enjoyed today's episode see you next time. 

Four Host: Bye!

Hello everyone! This is the first chapter I hope you all like or love it :D Please subscribe, comment your thoughts and up-vote. Bye!!!