final

Opposite attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a very successful yet tiring promotions with non-stop activities within the country and overseas, the boys finally were given some holidays worth of a week and were given permission to do anything and go anywhere without having to report to the company. The company felt that the boys also need some rest to clear their mind a bit before come back working under many pressures. The boys, on the other hand were beyond happy even though it was just one week of freedom.

Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok were planning to have a local escapade around Korea meanwhile the Busan duo, Jungkook and Jimin decided to go back to their hometown together as they were missing badly of their family. For Yoongi case, being a workaholic he was, the studio was his hometown and playground so he made the decision to just stay on the dorm, wasting his precious holidays on working some songs. Worrying his beloved hyung’s condition, Taehyung had something up on his mind and will make sure Yoongi to follow his way.

“Yah, we’re going! Tae when are you going back?” Namjoon spoke up while tying his shoe-lace.

“I still don’t know hyung, maybe tomorrow” Taehyung replied while handing Hoseok his bag pack.

“Arasseo, so for tonight, just order some food for you and Yoongi hyung since the two kids will be going back to Busan this afternoon right?” Namjoon asked while locking the gate and Taehyung just nodded.

“Have fun hyung! Seokjin hyung don’t forget to buy for me some souvenirs!” Taehyung shouted at his hyung over the closed gate.

“Oh and don’t do anything funny to my kitchen I’ll kill you if any of my pans burn again!” Seokjin stopped and yelled to Taehyung.

“Hahaha can’t promise though!” Taehyung laughed lightly and Hoseok ushered Seokjin to move faster to get on the van.

“We’re going! Bye! take care of Yoongi hyung, make sure to feed him tonight!” Hoseok yelled and in a swift move he closed the van’s door. 

 

 

 

“Taetae, we’re also going haha I’m so excited!” Jimin exclaimed and that made Taehyung stopped watching tv and stood up to send his friends off.

“Yeah right! You’re excited because finally you have some time alone with Jungkook! I know you man” Jimin just grinned at his friend’s words because it was real.

“What? Alone what with me?” Jungkook came suddenly on the living room with a luggage.

“Aniya aniya, he was talking rubbish. Anyways, shall we go?” Jimin panicked and glared at Taehyung but Taehyung just smirked at him.

“Hey, have you guys bid a goodbye to Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung asked while helping them to carry their luggage to the front door.

“He was sleeping but it’s okay he knows anyway we all are going back home. When is he going back home? With you or what?” Jungkook said in between asking to Taehyung.

“You know that hyung, he decided to stay to finish his songs” Taehyung answered almost rolling his eyes. Jimin just chuckled seeing his friend’s respond.

“Arasseo, take good care of yourself and Yoongi hyung, we’ll go first” Jimin spoke up and Taehyung just nodded before waving his two friends a goodbye wave.

 

 

Taehyung decided to order some Chinese food for dinner and Yoongi just agreed to it without much fuss. That was Yoongi, so simple and Taehyung liked it. After making sure to feed Yoongi the food just like Hoseok reminded him, they both called it a night and were ready to go to bed. Since Taehyung was a scaredy-cat and afraid of sleeping alone, he asked Yoongi to accompany him on his room but Yoongi refused it, saying it was better if Taehyung who the one came to his room instead.

Taehyung was now lying on Seokjin’s bed since Seokjin was Yoongi’s roommate. Yoongi was lying on his bed, with his back facing Taehyung. Meanwhile, Taehyung just stared at his hyung’s back blankly. He knew Yoongi wasn’t sleeping yet so he spoke up;

“Hyung, do you think cats have feeling and could understand us? “

"You better shut up before my left foot goes into your mouth"

“No, hyung really, because when I ‘meow’ at them, they ‘meow’ at me back. So I have talked with this white cat for about 5 minutes, even though I didn’t understand a thing but I think that cat understood me.”

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter