Chapter 1

"From the First We Meet Until Now,That is all lie..?"

Lee Taeyong POV

“ring' 'ring' ring'...............

I wake up because of the noisy ''thing'' that always make me wake up from my sweet dream..that is my ''precious'' alarm..

I prepared my self to go to school as usual..walking to school is my morning exercise..i need to walk for 1.5km everyday..

nae,i dont have a bicycle because my family is not afford to buy me a bicycle..my family can consider as poor but not too poor,because we still afford to eat,rent a house and send me to school..i already thankful to my family..

So,by walking to school everyday is not a big deal for me..

I dont have many friend because of my background,but I still have some friend that can accept my situation..

On the way to school..

"Hey",i heard someone call me..

I turn to see who the person and I saw a boy..

Sorry,can I ask you how to go to S.M High School..?''that boy ask me with manner..

You straight from here until you saw a traffic light and than you turn left,straight again and after that you turn right from there you will saw the high school..''i telling the boy..

“...............” That boy seem puzzle..

“Do you want me to show you the way..?You can follow me,because I also want to go to that school..”

“Are you also student at that school..?”that boy ask me.

I think that boy didnt saw my uniform because I wear a sweater..

“Yes...”

“Hmm,are you a new student..?”i ask him..

'Yes,my parent transfer to here because of work,i just follow them..''

By the way,my name is Jung Jaehyun,i dont have a friend here,so can I be friend with you..?”that boy ask me suddenly..

“.........”

Actually,it not like I dont want to be friend with him but I afraid that he will turn his back if he know my family background..It already happen to me many time,that why I dont really hope that some one want to be my friend..

We already arrived..''I just ignore him..

He just look at me...

I know that he will not like me because he will think that I a snob student because I dont want to be his friend..But it's okay,now or later he will know about me from others student..

'I go in first..and I hope you can make a lot friend here,bye..''I just go left him behind..

Lee Taeyong POV -end-

 

Just forgive for my terrible grammar because that is not my motherland language..and content because of my first time write a fanfic..*bow 90*