Fanservice (Fin.)

Fanservice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear? Fantagio's new girl group is going to be performing at our university next week! I think it's finally time to publish that new fanfiction I've been writing for ages." 

"You think they'll actually read it and enact anythibg that you write?"

"Maybe not anything but I wonder how far they would go for the sake of Fanservice."

 "Okay, but why are we crying though? If we're in love aren't we supposed to be happy? I bet it's because you said something stupid again." Yoojung mused, looking offended as she read further into the chapter. 

"And seriously, no offense, but I'd never risk getting in trouble with the managers just for a kiss with you." Her tone was amused as she spoke about the impracticality of what the writer had written. 

Doyeon threw her head back and laughed loudly, whipping a tear from the corner of her eye that had formed as she tried to hold in her giggles.

"It says "Forgetting all the fans as they got lost in each others eyes", Do they seriously think that it's that easy to forget there's a thousand or so people watching you who get a lot of enjoyment out the fact that you're about to make out in front of them?" her voice cracked as she lost any attempt at seriousness that she may have been trying to impose. 

"Man, so the gist of this is that pretty much everyone wants us to just make out and get it over and done with." Yoojung looked like she was seriously considering the possibility while Doyeon scrolled down the page to see what else was written. 

"Also, apparently Haerim and Sookyung Unnie as well as Hyojung and Yejin are watching us, awestruck by the beautiful and magical bond that we share." She recited, pointing out the paragraph that she was quoting.

"As if! Haerim has quite clearly stated that she is sickened by the very sight of us together and Sookyung threatened to kick us out of the dorm if we don't stop making out in the living room." 

Their musings were cut off and the door to the practice room was flung open and the rest of the Fantagio Girls joined them again. 

"Hey Haerim Unnie! Would you be awestruck and starry eyed if me and Doyeon made out in front of you while we were on stage?" Yoojung asked innocently, already anticipating the water bottle that was thrown at her head and so able to dodge it easily.

"I'd you ever do that, I swear I'll accidently push you off the stage and leave you at the mercy of the fanboys."  Her tone was decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter