Final

When the Sun rises

"You've lost weight." He has never been this slim before. His abs were still there but there's a huge difference, you could feel it as you wrapped your arms around him and rested your head on his broad back.

You felt his muscles tense immediately.

"No, I didn't.." He turned around and looked down at you.
"I'm tired, let's sleep, okay?"
No, you wanted to say. It isn't okay.

"Let's go to bed now," you whined, as you feebly attempted to escape his arms.
"No babe... Let's spend more time togetherrrr," he whined in return, snuggling his nose in your hair. "It has been almost a week since I last saw you! Don't you miss me?"
"Nope, I want to sleep."
"Too bad, I missed you," he chuckled and wrapped his legs around yours as though his arms weren't strong enough to stop you from running away, like you even would.

"I missed you." You looked into his eyes, those eyes which contained your world, and right now it was as though all the lights had gone out in that world.
"I missed you too, but I'm really tired, let's just go to bed okay?" He kissed your forehead softly before walking towards the bed. You didn't try to suppress your sigh, and was sure he had heard it.
"Goodnight, Jiwon," you mumbled as you walked out of the room.
"What about you?"
"I'm not that tired yet. I'll watch something downstairs first."
"Don't sleep too late." And the lights flicked off, meaning he had turned it off, meaning he had no intentions of joining you at all.

"Goodnight baby," you both shared a swift kiss before you pulled away and got up.
"Aren't you sleeping with me too?" Jiwon tugged at your hand like a child.
"I'm not tired yet, I'll watching some of my drama downstairs first."
"I'll watch with you," he yawned.
"You practiced all day, go to sleep. I promise I won't run away while you're asleep," you smiled and fluttered your lashes sweetly at him.
"Sadly I don't trust you enough," Jiwon announced and got up, leading you out of the room. "I don't want you falling in love with Song Joong Ki while I'm asleep."

You wished you could read his mind. What was he thinking? Why has he changed so drastically ever since he returned from tour last week? You hate this Jiwon, who is this Jiwon? Why is he treating you like this? He was perfectly fine around the boys, it was only at home.

None of your attention was paid on the movie playing on the television. You had almost never stayed up so late alone. When Jiwon was away, you'd Skype him until you had fallen asleep. When Jiwon was here, he'd fall asleep on your lap whenever you both stayed up late together, except today, and you hated it. The house was dark and quiet, almost eerie, and very much empty without your boyfriend's presence.

It was almost 5AM now, you had been sitting here alone for almost four hours and by now you could see the sky getting lighter slowly. You made your way to the large glass window on the right side of the apartment, where a glorious view of Seoul unfolded before you.

"Let's go watch the sun rise tomorrow."
"Really?"
You were sitting beside Jiwon in front of the same window, watching the quiet city slowly being lighted up in the morning.
Jiwon nodded. "You don't have to practice?" You asked as you reached over to tame his tousled bed hair.
"We can make it in time, the sun doesn't take that long to rise you know?" You rolled your eyes. "I mean, wouldn't you be too tired?"
"For you, it'll be worth it," Jiwon smiled and brought your hand to his lips.

"Don't tell me you stayed up the whole night." Jiwon—the current Jiwon's voice interrupted your thoughts, bringing you back into this reality which you hated.
"I did." You did not turn to look at him but focused your gaze outside of the window on a student riding his bicycle to school, probably.
"Why?" Even though you were not looking at him, you could hear him walking towards you and picture him running his hand through his his hair; he does that whenever he was frustrated.
"Why do you care?" It was not a question, more of a statement because you were aware that he does not, not anymore.
"Why wouldn't I care?" The student was turning into a corner now, quickly disappearing out of sight. You turned to look at Jiwon who has sat down beside you.
"You do? It doesn't seem like it." Jiwon kept quiet but seemed to be studying your features.
"What's wrong, Jiwon?" You contemplated, but reached over to arrange his messy, frustrated hair.
You weren't expecting it, but he got hold of your hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. For the first time in a long time, you finally felt like you could breathe normally now.
"I'm scared." He turned to look out of the window but still kept your hand in his.
"Why?"
"I want you to marry me."


 A/N: wow i cant believe the ending. i dont think i'll continue this, probably not unless any of you want me to!! anyway hope you guys liked it and forgive me for this worst ending ever :")