Final

And Here's How the Story Goes
Headlock
 
You've got my heart in a headlock - Kyuhyun thinks miserably, but with good humor as he watches in horror Sooyoung threatening to drop his laptop (with Kim Tae Hee as the wallpaper) in the aquarium.
 
Pale
 
It's exactly what Sooyoung's face looks like as she steps inside the hospital room occupied by her boyfriend who seems to have a knack for getting into car accidents.
 
Comfort
 
After months of being away from Korea, feeling incredibly homesick, it's exactly what Kyuhyun unconsciously does to her in a simple voicemail saying, 'I really miss you, Soo. I can't wait for you to get back.'
 
Insecure
 
Kyuhyun doesn't feel that way anymore as he touches the ring on Sooyoung's finger whose arms are wrapped around his waist from the back, despite the poster of Leonardo DiCaprio smiling at him on the bedroom wall.
 
Bias
 
Sooyoung rolls her eyes after Kyuhyun tells her that she looks the best in SNSD's new album jacket, "You're being biased. I'm your girlfriend; you're supposed to say that." Kyuhyun just smiles and says, "That doesn't mean what I said was wrong though."
 
Share
 
Sooyoung wonders how many times she'll have to sneak back to the dorm wearing one of his shirts before his entire wardrobe accumulates in her closet.
 
Tight
 
Kyuhyun tries to recall his high school physics lesson on air density as Sooyung descends the stairs in a stunning red dress because 'it should NOT be this hard to breathe.'
 
Distraction
 
Kyuhyun tells himself that he's gonna give his girlfriend a good talk about disturbing him in the middle of his Star Craft game. But not now while her lips are on his, while she's on his lap, in front of the computer monitor.
 
Revenge
 
It's such a sick and disgusting thought to have, that she might have gotten herself in that same situation to get back him for making her worry a few months ago when HE had a car accident.
 
Wit
 
They're witty banter isn't anything new, but when it happens in front of their members, the others simply tell them to take their flirting somewhere else.
 
Gentleman
 
Sooyoung doesn't think Siwon is such a gentleman anymore, not with Kyuhyun's jacket around her shoulders while he hugs her to his chest against the pouring rain.
 
Mine
 
While looking at another Siwon-abs picture, Sooyoung asks her boyfriend why he never shows his. She swore never to ask or wonder again after he answered, "They're for your eyes only."
 
Patient
 
Kyuhyun knows that he has the most awesome girlfriend ever because she’s still smiling and listening to him as he blabbers on and on about his Terran* battle strategies.
 
Caught
 
Despite millions of fans around Asia and the world being against their relationship, both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung can’t help but smile and thank the stalker fan that took a picture of them kissing on the sidewalk, and uploaded it on the web, because they don’t see the mean, anti comments written below it – they just see how happy and comfortable they seem to be in each other’s arms.
 
Normal
 
Kyuhyun hates the days when he has no schedules. But with Sooyoung lying on her stomach on his bed, reading a magazine while he tries to write a new song, he thinks that he can get used to this type of normalcy.
 
Shade
 
Sooyoung decides that she doesn’t hate the beach anymore because she loves the feeling of lying down on a beach chair, her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder as he uses his hand to shield her eyes from the sun.
 
Careful
 
He’s memorized every single creaking floorboard in SNSD’s dorm considering the many time he’s snuck in and out of it to spend some time with Sooyoung in her room.
 
Awe
 
Kyuhyun watches in fascination as Sooyoung helps herself to her tfourth serving because it’s amazing that despite being gorgeous and absolutely stunning, she loses all grace and poise when eating, but he still loves her for it.
 
Check
 
Sooyoung knocks down the chess pieces after losing for the seventh time in a row, but Kyuhyun patiently reassembles them back in place and promises to let her win in the next round. She rolls her eyes because that’s exactly what he said the first time she lost. She just sighs and moves her first white piece.
 
Broken
 
 ‘I’ll give you everything,’ the guy in the TV says and Sooyoung contemplates turning it off, because that line is so not true. But she decides against it when she realizes that Kyuhyun never used that on her, and she’s glad. Because if there’s one thing that Kyuhyun can’t give her – won’t give her, it’s a broken heart.
 
Tower
 
If there was one thing Kyuhyun was thankful for, it was his height. Because even when Sooyoung wears high heels, he still stands a good 3 inches taller than her.
 
Phobia
 
Sooyoung doesn’t like being too prissy or girly, but she has her moments. Like when she jumps on top of the sink and screams for Kyuhyun to get rid of the spider crawling on the bathroom floor.
 
Lipgloss
 
Raspberry, Kyuhyun decides, is his favorite flavor, simply because it’s the taste that’s left in his mouth after kissing Sooyoung.
 
Declaration
 
Kyuhyun once said that his ideal type was Kim Tae Hee (which still gets Sooyoung fuming sometimes), but Sooyoung later finds out, that the ‘someone with long legs and long hair, but looks good with short hair’ that he describes in an earlier interview is none other than her, and the Kim Tae Hee thing doesn’t bother her as much anymore.
 
Black
 
Sooyoung will never get over how hot Kyuhyun looks in black, especially now as he’s waiting for her at the end of the aisle, even though he looks nervous as hell, with tears in his eyes, Sooyoung thinks that he’s never looked ier.
 
Frail
 
Because of the strong, confident image that Sooyoung usually shows, Kyuhyun sometimes forgets that she has a vulnerable, fragile side, and he’s reminded of that now as he hugs her close while she cries over the loss of her pet hamster.
 
Nuisance
 
A lot of things get Sooyoung riled up really fast, like; the non-stop tapping of someone’s pencil on paper, or the random pressing of piano keys. But if it’s Kyuhyun doing them, she doesn’t mind, because she's sure he’s using her as the inspiration for the song he’s writing.
 
Chaos
 
It’s what happens to the living room during one of Kyuhyun and Sooyoung’s major fights and to the bedroom after they’ve made up.
 
Shadow
 
Kyuhyun knows that he’s never, ever going to feel alone because Sooyoung will always be one step behind, side by side, or right in front of him, come what may.
 
Size
 
Throughout her career, Sooyoung has been the envy of many girls, celebrity and non-celebrity alike, because of her body. Whatever her size may be, she doesn’t care, because in Kyuhyun’s arms, she fits perfectly.
 
Hiding
 
Hushed words, holding hands behind backs, meeting behind stages, stolen glances, and secret midnight phone calls are how they started out.
 
Morning
 
He watches her sleep beside him with open, drool dripping and soft snoring, but with the sun coming in through the window, making her brown hair turn gold and giving her face a sort angelic shine, Kyuhyun thinks that he’s never seen anything more beautiful.
 
Worry
 
“You look cute when you’re worried.” Sooyoung says as she reaches out a hand to straighten the wrinkles that formed on Kyuhyun’s forehead. Despite the heavy feeling inside him as he looks at his girlfriend on the hospital bed, he smiles and takes her hand. “Only when I’m worried about you.”
 
Goddess
 
Kyuhyun wonders who died and made Gyuri the goddess, as he watches Sooyoung gracefully walk down the aisle in an elegant white dress, because for him, nothing and no one can top that.
 
Hooked
 
Sooyoung thought that no one has more control over Kyuhyun than she does. But watching him cradle their new baby daughter, with a look of pure adoration on his face, she know she’s beaten. Their daughter has him wrapped around her little finger.
 
Goodnight
 
It’s 6PM in Madrid and Kyuhyun excuses himself from dinner to make a call. It’s 2AM in Tokyo and Sooyoung forces her self to stay awake, until her phone rings. Kyuhyun tucks her in good night like he always does, whether he be beside her or halfway around the world.
 
Oxygen
 
Sooyoung starts to hate the existence of oxygen and the necessity of it as she and Kyuhyun pause their make out session to breathe.
 
Classic
 
Sooyoung isn’t fond of the clichéd romantic stuff, but she’s gotta admit; kissing in the rain is a classic.
 
Impulse
 
Their first kiss was pure, sheer impulse.
 
Aegyo
 
Why Sooyoung said she has no aegyo is a mystery to Kyuhyun, because pouting her lips and looking at him pleadingly sure got him to go with her to the all-you-can-eat buffet, even though he was on a diet.
 
Intoxication
 
There was something about his scent that makes Sooyoung dazed and light-headed. Why else does she keep asking him to sleep over? His scent was the last thing she wanted to invade her senses before she slept and the first when she woke up.
 
Unfair
 
Kyuhyun was enraged when he saw the fancams of Sooyoung giving her dance partner a in her ‘Sway’ performance. They almost got into an argument until Sooyoung pointed out all the skinship that he did with Seohyun, which she witnessed with her own eyes backstage. He never brought it up again.
 
Reminder
 
For the thousandth time since they started dating, Kyuhyun tells himself again that he has the most awesome girlfriend ever when she sits down with him on the floor and grabs a controller for the PS saying that they’ll go shopping another day.
 
Drunk
 
Kyuhyun regrets bringing Sooyoung to the Wine-Tasting Seminar after she got herself drunk, but Sooyoung on the other hand, would gladly tag along again if it meant being carried home on her boyfriend’s back.
 
Protective
 
Sooyoung really considers getting a bodyguard when she feels the man practically breathing down her neck. “Can you please at least walk beside me?” She asks. Kyuhyun glares at her, “No. Not when you’re wearing such a short dress.” Sooyoung promises to wear jeans on their next date.
 
Expression
 
As Kyuhyun runs around the street telling people that Sooyoung has agreed to be his girlfriend, she wonders how far Freedom of Expression can go before it becomes a Public Distubance.
 
Trapped
 
Waiting for the maintenance people inside the elevator with her boyfriend using her lap as pillow while he tried to take a nap, Sooyoung counted all the schedules that have to be re-scheduled and she can’t help but grimace. But catching Kyuhyun’s eye, she smiled and she doesn’t mind being trapped anywhere as long she had him for company.
 
Morbid
 
While watching doctors open a person’s head on TV, Kyuhyun blurts out, “If I were to pick one person in the world to put my head back on, I’d pick you.” As sweet as he was trying to be, Sooyoung can’t help but raise her eyebrow, “Thank you?”
 
Mark
 
Kyuhyun noticed it as Sooyoung reached for a book in the top shelf, raising the bottom of her shirt to expose her stomach. The number 13 was tattooed on her stomach beside her hip. He smiled to himself. He knew exactly what that number meant.
 
Start
When they got into the relationship, Kyuhyun said he was hoping to build something permanent. Sooyoung promised him that they were off to a good start.
 

AN: *Terran - faction from the game, Star Wars.

Comments are loved. Thanks for reading. ^^