Revelation

REVEALED
Please log in to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: This will be a very short feel good one-shot. I just want to share how our OTP will reveal their relationship.

ENJOY!!

 

 

 

"Jagi, how will we tell our fans about this?" Dara worriedly asked her husband who is facing his phone at the moment. They are having their honeymoon in London and they are currently chillin by the poolside.

"Oops, baby, I couldn't contain myself, so, I posted a video on instagram. I wanted to show the world that you are mine. Check it now, Babe!" Jiyong chimed as he turns his head from his phone to his beautiful wife.

"KWON JIYONG! How dare you, you should've told me. I will definitely make a more beautiful post than you." She pouted as she hold her phone.

"Babe, this is not a competition. Come here." Jiyong made her sit on his lap while she busy herself on her phone

Kwon Jiyong kept on kissing her cheeks and hugging her as Dara makes her post.

"There! I posted it" she beams and smacked Jiyong's lips.

Jiyong shocked from her kiss, "Kwon Sandara, what shall we do tonight?" his lips then turned into a smirk.

"I don't know" she teased. 

They laughed and Dara hurriedly run towards their suite with Jiyong chasing her.

 

Meanwhile in Korea...

 

[Breaking News]

2NE1’S SANDARA PARK AND BIGBANG’S G-DRAGON TIED THE KNOT

The label mates both revealed their relationship through their own social media accounts, shocking the whole country.

G-Dragon posted a video on his Instagram account of a glimpse of their wedding with a caption of their initials, “KJY x KS”.

The 2ne1 beauty then posted a photo of their hands held together, showing off their gold wedding bands with a heartfelt message to their fans, VIPs and Blackjacks,

“To our dearest fans, remember when I told you that I will be the one who will reveal to you when I am going to be married? Here it is! Kekeke. Well, I just got married to the love of my life, Kwon Jiyong. We are sorry that we just revealed it now. We were in a relationship for 12 years already, it’s a really long time with a lot of challenges as we tried to hide it to the public since we want it to be private.  Some of you may know our relationship but we trusted you to keep it to yourselves and we are really thankful to all of you who didn’t give up on us. We hope that you will all support us as we go to the next chapter of our lives together. Let us all spread the love and be happy.

Love, KS”

According to their label, the couple tied the knot and had a simple intimate wedding with their family and friends. Let us all support the power couple!

Here are the reactions of the netizens on the said revelation of our couple:

[+376,

Please log in to read the full chapter