Final

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Didi? Didi, wake up.” “Gege..?” Luhan open his eyes and blinked a few times to get rid of the sleepiness away. “Happy birthday, didi!” Qing and Chuinan cheered. Luhan looked at them, confused. “Eh? It’s my birthday? Luhan took his phone and look at the date.

“It is my birthday.” Both of his older brothers chuckle at his cuteness. “I’m sorry. I don’t remember my own birthday.” Qing smile and kissed Luhan’s forehead; “It’s okay, didi. Your birthday will forever be remembered by us.” Qing said while smiling.

Chuinan light up the candles and they sing happy birthday song for Luhan. When they’re done singing, Chuinan place the cake in front of Luhan, “Make a wish, didi.” Luhan close his eyes for a few seconds and make a wish. Then he opened his eyes and blows the candles.

They smile and kissed their youngest brother’s forehead. Qing excuse himself for a while and return with two presents, one in his hands while he has to push the other one. “This is from us.” Luhan gasp because the box that Qing is pushing is huge.

“Did you buy the whole store, gege?” They laugh at Luhan’s cuteness. “About that, you have to blame your Chuinan ge. Here, this is from me.” Qing handed Luhan the long rectangular shaped box to him.

Luhan accepted the box happily, “Thank you Qing ge. What’s in this?” “Open up.” Qing said and sat beside Luhan. Luhan open the wrapper and inside of it is a purple rectangular box. He opened it and gasped.

He turned to look at his oldest brother, “It’s the bracelet you were eyeing the other day when we were at the jewelry store when I was looking for a gift for your Dayu ge.”

“But I didn’t say that I want it. It’s so pricey!” Luhan exclaim. Qing chuckled. “Actions speak louder than words, didi. You may say you didn’t want it but your eyes say otherwise.” Luhan smile and eyed the bracelet.

“You liked it?” Worried that Luhan may not like it. Luhan look at Qing; “I love it, gege! Thank you!” Luhan said and hug Qing. Qing laughed and hug his youngest brother a little bit too tight.

“Gege, I can’t breath~” Luhan whine. Qing laugh and let Luhan go. “You’re so cute, didi.” Qing said and pinched Luhan’s cheek. “Okay! It’s my turn.” Chuinan interrupt. Luhan eyed the huge box.

“Your present getting huge year by year, ge. What did you get this time?”Luhan said while get out of the bed. “Find out yourself.” Luhan open the huge box with the help of his two brothers.

Luhan gasp when he saw the content of the box. “It’s a human size fluffy white bear. Luhan squeal and hug it. “It’s so cute!” His two brothers laugh. “I’m glad you like it.” “I love it, gege! Thank you!” Luhan said and he hugged both of his brothers.

Luhan pulled away with teary eyes. “I wish mama and baba is still here with us.” Qing smile and look at Chuinan. “They are always with us, didi.” Luhan look at Qing, “Really?”

Chuinan nods, “In our hearts.” Then they hug they hug Luhan, sandwiching him in the middle. “I love both of you, gege.” “We love you too.” Qing and Chuinan said unison.

 

 

Skip time.

 

 

Luhan gets ready for the day and goes to the kitchen to have breakfast. “Hmm… Smells nice! What’s for breakfast, Qing ge?” Luhan ask as he sits down on the chair. “Your favourite.” Qing looked up and smile at Luhan.

Luhan’s eyes twinkling at the answer. “Really? Heavy meal for breakfast?” Qing nodded. “Here, chocolate milk. Be careful. It’s still hot.” Chuinan said. Luhan nodded and thanked him.

When Qing done with his cooking, they eat their breakfast. An hour later, a honk was heard in front of their house. “Oh! I guess Sehun is here. I’m going to school, gege!”

“Do you have your money with you?” Qing stop him. Luhan nodded. “Bye gege!” Luhan said and make his way out of the house.

Sehun is leaning by his car while waiting for his bubbly boyfriend to appear from that huge doors patiently. The huge doors part and reveal Luhan as cute and beautiful as ever.

Luhan walk to where Sehun is with a smile, ‘Beautiful!’ Sehun said to himself. “Good morning, Sehunnie!” Luhan greet cheerly. Sehun chuckled and leaned down to peck the rosy lips of Luhan. Luhan blush and made Sehun laugh.

“Good morning too, beautiful.” Sehun said, “Ready for the day?” Luhan nodded. “Kajja.” Sehun open the door for Luhan, “Thanks.” Luhan said, blushing again.

While they’re on the way to school, Luhan play with his fingers and steal a glance from Sehun. “Sehun realize that, “Is there something on my face or am I really that handsome that made you couldn’t stop glancing.”

Luhan taken aback but defend himself, “I- I am not glancing at you. Pfft..” Sehun chuckle but let it go. Luhan pout. “Um.. Sehunnie, do you know what day is today?” Luhan couldn’t help but ask.

“Wednesda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter