Be My Friend

Ravi & Mozzi

The Jung family were cleaning up their house for the arrival of Teakwoon big sister little pet. She has a business trip and ask her baby brother to take care of her dog for a day until her husband come and pick the puppy up. 

"Umma when is the puppy gonna arrive?" Ask Wonshik. "In about an hour. Why are you asking? Are you excited to play with her?" ask Haekyeon back.

"Deh! I can't wait to play with her" said Wonshik excitedly, like Teakwoon, Wonshik love animals and when Teakwoon told their family that they gonna babysit a puppy he was jumping out of joy. He can't even sleep at night because he was to excited and Hongbin have been the victim of Wonshik constain blabbering on what he want to do with the puppy. Resulting to Hongbin sleep later than usual and is currently very grumpy from the lack of sleep.

The open gate was heard signaling Teakwoon's return. He went out to send his sister to the airport at the same time picking up her puppy.

"Yeah!!! THE PUPPY HERE THE PUPPY HERE!" yell Wonshik suprising everyone including Hongbin who grunt from the loud noise that was coming from his twin brother. Some he find it hard to believe that they are twin since Wonshik can be so loud while he is the complete opposite.

"Calm down baby, we don't want to scare the puppy away don't we." said Hakyeon to his son. But Wonshik was to excited to listen, as soon as Teakwoon enter with the puppy "WELCOME PUPPY!" Suprising both Teakwoon and the puppy who wanted to back away.

"Wonshik calm down you scaring the puppy" said Hakyeon. "Sorry umma." They enter the house and as soon as Teakwoon put down the puppy everyone came and huddle around the cute puppy. "Heros, appa want you to meet Mozzi. Aunty ask us to take care of her really good, so play nicely with her ok?" Said Teakwoon.

"Deh appa" answer the boys simulately. "Why don't you take a bath honey, i already prepare the bath water for you." Said Hakyeon to his husband. "Thank you babe your the best" Answer Teakwoon and give a peck on Hakyeon lips before he left what he did know is that water wasn't really prepare for him it was the bath water that Hakyeon use it to bath Hyuk, so he just use it again(but Teakwoon don't need to know that *wink*)

 'Hi there Mozzi' 'awww she is so cute~' 'her fur is so soft' 'look she eating it! She even my hand' Jeahwan and Hongbin keep plastering the puppy. Wonshik who saw this decided to go and play with the little pup until "wof wof wof!!!" The puppy bark loudly at him, she even growl at him.

Wonshik was suprise to heard her bark so loud. "Kids, what did you do to Mozzi, i told you to play nicely didn't i" ask Hakyeon when he heard the dog bark like that. "We didn't do anything umma, Wonshik came to Mozzi then suddenly she's mad at him." Said Jeahwan. "Yeah i think Mozzi hate Wonshik." Said Hongbin next. "No she is not, i'll prove it" said Wonshik. He then take a dog treat that was in the bag and hand it out for Mozzi. "See she's eating it" when "wof wof wof" she bark at him again. "See she's hating it" sass Hongbin back. Sanghyuk who was sitting quietly on Hakyeon lap just laught loudly while clapping his hand at the sceen(almost as he understand the situation).

"Ah i see, Mozzi must have feel fighten went you suprise her at the door." Said Hakyeon. "I'm sorry Mozzi please forgive me, i didn't mean to" said Wonshik while rubbing his hand together.

All day long Wonshik was trying to get closer to Mozzi, he even tried to hid his face with his batman mask that his umma and appa bought for him last halloween. But since Mozzi is a dog she manage to smell him and growl loudly at him.

"Mozzi - ah if it make you feel better you can bite me for what i did to you. You can bite me so that i can wash my sin and we can play together please Mozzi" said Wonshik desperatedly and tiredly. Mozzi who was nuzzling on Hakyeon's lap just ignore him. "Come on Shikkie it's time for a nap, Wannie, Binnie and Hyukkie already went to sleep and you look like you about to past out any time soon." Said Hakyeon and give Mozzi to Taekwoon who was sitting next to him. He was all this time observing and even tries to help Wonshik get closer to her but in the end Mozzi decided to run away from him and move to his husband. Not only that she also got the nerve to nuzzle herself on him. Teakwoon was really jealous when he see that. So when Hakyeon give him Mozzi he was relief but worried that she might scared of him, but it seem like Mozzi already forgive him and decided to nuzzle to him. 'If only you can forgive Wonshik easily like you did to me' he thought.

"But umma, Mozzi still won't play with me. I didn't even get to pat her." Whine Wonshik while being lift by his umma. "I'm sorry dear, you can try again when you woke up alright" said Hakyeon while tucking Wonshik on his bed beside Hongbin. Wonshik nod his head and close his eyes, in a matter of second he find himself in dreamland where he dream nothing but playing with Mozzi.

A couple hour later Wonshik woke up and ran down stair to try his luck with Mozzi. But when he reach the bottom stair he doesn't see or hear the puppy. When he go to the kitchen he only saw Hyuk on his high chair drinking his milk and his appa hugging his umma from behind while he was preparing some snack.

"Umma Appa where's Mozzi? I want to try and play with her" ask Wonshik to his parent. Teakwoon and Hakyeon turn to look at their son. Hakyeon smile sadly to him and said "sorry Shikkie but samchon came a little while ago to pick her up." Wonshik who heard this feel like he wanted to cry"But i didn't even get to play with her" he said sadly and ran to the living room. He hid behind the sofa and curl himself into a ball while crying. Hakyeon and Teakwoon came with Sanghyuk in his hands kneel beside Wonshik to comfort him. "It's alright son, someday we can go to aunty house to visit alright." Offer Teakwoon. Wonshik rise his head and look at his parent sadly "it's not that it's just...Mozzi still hate me" he cried louder at the thought. Hakyeon quickly took Wonshik in his arm and hug him tightly. "Aaawww baby stop crying, Mozzi don't hate you anymore she's forgive you already" said Hakyeon confortly. "Really? But how you know?" Ask Wonshik with his puffy eyes. Hakyeon smile at him and took out his phone in his pocket, swish it a couple time and show it to Wonshik.

Wonshik was suprise when his umma shows a picture if him and Mozzi sleeping together with Mozzi nuzzling herself beside him. "After i tuck you in Mozzi came into the room and climb on the bed to sleep with you. I guess she knows that you have try real hard to earn her forgiveness and decided to forgive you" said Hakyeon to his son. Wonshik can't believe it he actually got Mozzi to forgive him, he was so happy he hug his umma tightly and thanking him.

"Appa can we visit aunty soon? I wanna play with Mozzi." Ask Wonshik to his appa. Teakwoon just smile at him and nod.

"Yeah! I finally got Mozzi to like me. BINNIE - AH LOOK LOOK MOZZI LIKE ME SHE REALLY LIKE ME!" yell Wonshik while running to his room with Hakyeon's phone to show his twin brother the picture. Hakyeon and Teakwoon just chuckle when they heard Hongbin grunt because Wonshik disturb his sleep....Again.