Chapter 1

Join Our Clan

In the village

It was filled with many people, they were all happy and enjoying the time with their family and friends. People around the village, were talking about the X Clan being one of the best saviors of the village. "Here you go sir." A doctor gave Shownu a medicine package in the medicine store "Thank you so much." Shownu replied the worker grin "Hope your dad gets well soon." The doctor said to Shownu and he answered "Yes, I hope he gets recovered." Shownu then left the medicine store and headed back home but, a little girl recognize him, "Shownu oppa! Thank you and your men for being our heros!" The little girl said and he smiled "Thanks! I really appreciate the support of you." He ruffled the little girl's head and she giggled and went back to her parents. Shownu sees the little girl leaving and he continued heading back home for his father. Shownu's father has been unwell for the past months and it worries him a lot because, his mother passed away by the same reason as his father. Shownu then took the advantage to do every single bit of everything to keep his father alive. 

Shownu arrived back to his home, he went inside to go to his dad's bedroom. "Appa I'm back." He said to his father, his father grinned happily sitting on the bed. "Oh my son, did you bring the medicine?" His father asked him, Shownu nodded, he sat down by his father and gave him the medicine. "Thank you so much my son." His father thanked him. Shownu took his father's hand and intertwined them with his, "Appa, I'll promise that I can do my best to help you live." He said to his father, he turned his head to face his son with a smile "I know you will, just keep doing your best and your mother is very proud of you right now." His father said to him "Yeah, omma is very happy right now from above." Shownu said with tears in his eyes, his father wiped them and hugged his beloved son. 

The front door of the house was knocked, the father and son pulled away from the hug and Shownu headed to the front door. Shownu opened the door and revealed his close friend and group member, Jooheon. "Jooheon? What are you doing here?" Shownu asked him "The members wanted to have a get together so, are you down for it?" He said Shownu replied "Sure." Before he leave, he said goodbye to his father and gave him food incase he gets hungry, the two best friends then head off. 

Once they head off, they see the members together waiting by a wall, "Hey hyung!" Kihyun brightly waved and the other members waved too, Shownu smiled happily to his younger friends. "So how's your dad?" Wonho asked him while walking to town, "He's doing well but he's still sick." Shownu answered to his question they all have sad faces because, they all know Shownu has been going through tough times in his family but, they do care for him since he's the leader of two groups, they all respect him. 

The young men were sitting together on a hill looking at the beautiful view of the sunset. "Wah~ such a pretty look." Hyungwon commented about the sunset "Yeah, hey guys." Kihyun called them and the turn to him "We all promise that, we won't end our friendship and we can keep the people safe right?" They all nodded "Lets not forget that, X Clan will always be our honor and hope." Kihyun said, X Clan is their most precious clan that they invented to keep people safe and no harm. "Yeah, X Clan will always be in our hearts." Shownu said and they continued looking at the sunset. 

Nightfall came, the village's shops are closed and Monsta X went back to their house. When Minhyuk entered to his home, his mother called him for a meeting. The meeting took place in the living room, "Omma, appa, what do you guys need me for?" The white hair man asked his parents and they have serious faces. His father spoked "Son, me and your mother wanted you to be in a arranged marriage. The reason why is that, villains had trespass to the village and no doesn't know why and they talked to the government's leader Min Jihoon that, X Clan should be destroyed and have the villains take over the clan and make the government change the rules of village." His father finished explaining what's going to happen. Minhyuk clutched his hand into a fist, he was so furious of the villains entering to this world that he loved. "Why do I need to be in a arranged marriage?" He questioned in a calm tone trying not to be mad. His mother replied "We want your clan to have a new member to help save our village and lastly, we want our son to have a wife and have his own family." His mother finished explaining to her son. Minhyuk sigh, after hearing all these news from his parents makes him want to take the courage to save the village and for his arranged marriage, he will protect his wife and make her be an X Clan member. 

"Okay I agree." Minhyuk said and his parent's eyes widened "I agree to be in a marriage and protect my home." He said and his parents hug them with joy "We know you will my son." His father said to him. Minhyuk would never break his family and Monsta X's promises just like how his best friend Hyungwon, he kept his promise not to end his friendship with him. 

Next Day

In the afternoon, Minhyuk and his parents went to the house where his finance live. His father knocked on the door and the door open revealing a woman in her 30s. "Oh hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee! Come in!" The woman in her 30s which she goes by Mrs. Kim let the Lee family enter her house. "Wah~ Mr. and Mrs. Lee hello and who's this handsome young man?" Mr. Kim asked pointing out at Minhyuk "This is our son Minhyuk." His mother said and Mr. Kim smiled "It's nice to meet you Minhyuk." He shook Minhyuk's hand and he grin "It's nice to meet you too." He said they all sat together in the living room and started talking about the marriage of their son and daughter and introducing what their parents' describe them. 

"Minhyuk is a member part of the X Clan and one of the main members of the clan. Minhyuk is a very intelligent young man that knows a lot physical activities and he's known in the X Clan for his charismatic personality and bravery." His father finished explaining about Minhyuk. The Kims are very impress about Minhyuk being well loyal person that is very expressive.  

"Hyera our only daughter that's 2 years younger than Minhyuk, she's a naive person that can be clueless and clumsy but, she's a very kind person that loves to collect flowers and give them to people." Mrs. Kim finished explaining about Hyera. Minhyuk was thinking, Hyera is probably not a bad person as he thought when her parents explain about her to him and his parents. "Where's Hyera now?" Minhyuk's mother asked and Mr. Kim replied "She's coming, she finished her shift a few minutes ago." Mrs. Lee nodded. Five minutes later, Hyera arrived. 

"I'm so sorry for being late." Hyera apologized while take off her bag and shoes "That's okay and your finance is here." Her father lead her to the living room, Minhyuk's parents eyes widened "Oh my goodness Hyera, you're so beautiful." Mrs. Lee said and Hyera's cheeks flushed "Thank you." She thanked her soon to be mother-in-law. "Wow Hyera sweetheart, your parents told us about you and we never thought you'll be this beautiful." Mr. Lee said to his soon to be daughter-in-law "It's very nice to meet you two." Hyera said and she glanced at Minhyuk. Minhyuk grin softly at her which made her cheeks turn red "Hi I'm Minhyuk your finance." He greeted to Hyera "H-Hi I'm Hyera." She said shyly, the parents were looking at the cute moment of their son and daughter.  

There parents let the two have a private time together by walking down the street of the village. "So Hyera, have you heard about the X Clan?" Minhyuk asked her and she replied to the white hair man "Yes and I heard you're one of the main members of the clan right?" He replied "Yes and today, you're going to meet the other members." Her eyes widened in shock "Really?!" He grin at her "Yes you are." He said and the two headed to the X Clan building.  

To Be Continued

Hello readers :D First update of the story! Please subscribe, comment, up-vote thank you :)