ONE

That Night

 

 

 


 

 

 

It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
I saw her across the room and she didn't look like my type at all. After so many drinks maybe she became my type. I had no intentions of going home with her or anyone. I just needed to drink and be alone.

If I only went home with her because of the drinks then why did I keep thinking about her? There was just something about her. She looked so y and beautiful as she sat on top of me holding her hair up and riding me like there was no tomorrow; God that was y, beyond y. No, no. I need to stop thinking about her..

Her curves, her eyes, her lips. The laughs we shared afterwards, I felt like I had known her a lifetime. We even shared a cigarette. I had never seen anyone look so attractive smoking. The second time was much better. I had learned what she liked and we didn't stop until we were both dripping in sweat and even then I didn't untangle myself from her.

God I'm horrible person. I keep thinking about her, about my affair, while I'm at my wife's funeral.
Could it be considered an affair? Even if it didn't, I was still the worst human being to exist.

Her lips moved so well against mine. She bit with enough roughness to drive me over the edge or was it her hips pushing up to meet me that moved so well? Or was it both? What ever it was, it was incredible. The whole night was incredible.

"My deepest condolences." I heard over and over from my relatives. If only they knew that instead of feeling bad over my wife's death I was regretting not getting the number of my one night stand. I understood the concept but that good couldn't just be a one time thing right?

"Look at him, he's too upset to eat." I heard my mother tell my dad. I was too preoccupied thinking about the events of last night. I want to relive them, I want the night to be engraved in my head forever. I want her whispers and moans to never fade. The way her calves felt on my shoulders as I ed into her, the way she pulled at my hair and scratched my back when I obliged and went faster. Even when I just laid in between her legs, without ing, and just kissed her while she carassed my back. I want to remember it all.

After the funeral I wanted to be alone. Well no, I didn't want to be alone but I had no way of contacting her.

As I sat alone in my apartment looking at the pictures around the living room I realized I was being an inconsiderate . Even if I didn't love my wife, even if our marriage was arranged; we had good times. I had to pay respect to her memory.


I was a selfish bastard. I can't believe I was going to that bar in hopes of seeing her there. It had only been a few days since the funeral and I tried, I really did, to not think about her. To mourn. Was there anything to mourn though? When I never loved my wife?
She freaked out when she saw my wedding ring when we stopped to to catch our breaths. The face she made as she looked around trying to figure out if she was in the house or in the room I shared with my wife was priceless. I hadn't taken her to the home I had shared with Hyo Seong though. I also took off my wedding ring that night and never put it back on.

It was Friday night. The streets were crowded and the traffic was bad, more than usual. I got off the taxi and decided to walk the rest of the way to the bar.
I needed a cigarette, I searched my pockets until I finally found a lighter.
I got more nervous as I got closer. It was dark by the time I got there and the night came to life with all the people looking for a good time.
I walked in and searched around the dark crowded bar. I didn't see her. I sat down on a barstool that had a good view of the door. I ordered a double whiskey and drank it back while I looked around the room again.
I can't believe I was here looking for this girl. She was a smart, funny, beautiful girl though. Girl? I didn't ask what her age was but she was definitely not in her early twenties to be a girl. She was a full grown woman, maybe in her early thirties. The way she handled my roughness, she definitely had some experience. It was supposed to be just but it took another turn, she's haunted my dreams and thoughts since that night I should at least look for her.

No I shouldn't look for her.
I shouldn't have come. It should be left as a one night stand, a really amazing one.
As far as I can remember that had been that best I've ever had but I should leave. It should be just a great memory.

I ordered another double whiskey and drank it back. I paid the bartender and walked out.
I stood in front of the bar contemplating if I should really leave. I called over a taxi and I guess that was my answer, I was going to leave. I was going to leave and never look back. I held open the taxi door for five minutes and decided to get in. It had been decided.

"Drive me to Galleria Foret." I told the driver but he just stared at me through the rear view minor. I looked back at him confused and I saw his eyes flicker to the right side of me. I instinctively looked to my right and there she was.
She looked as amazing as the first night I saw her.
She smiled at me like a Cheshire Cat and I couldn't help but reach up and caress her cheek. The next thing I knew I had pulled her closer and was invading with my tongue. The way our tongues danced together, in desperate motions, with gentle nibbling told me she had been looking for me too.

"Galleria Foret." She repeated.

 

 


Hello! I hope you guys enjoy this really short skit but it was a bit of a comeback from my hiatus since the 2NE1 news. Thank you Jirene for the inspiration <3

The movie that inspired this skit was "New York, I Love You" and the scene was Bradley Cooper Tickled. ^^