Spark in You

Sparks in You

 

Tonight was the night I was gonna tell Kai how I felt. There was something about Kai that I just couldn’t deny, he was just so amazing. So I had made a little late night confession, he has no idea but he agreed.

 

 

I waited outside the hide out for Kai.  I was so ready to tell him my feelings. ‘What would he think? Does he like me back? Maybe he doesn’t feel the same.’ I thought.  My thoughts ended as I heard footsteps that slowly started to draw closer. My heart picked up at that.

 

“Hi.” A soft voice spoke. I turned around to be met with the handsome brunette headed killjoy himself. I smile in thanks and happiness that he took the time to do this.

“Kai.” I say his name. I get tingles just saying it.

“Nice nightl.” He beams at me, all adorable and just squishy. I blush and murmur a quiet ‘thank you’. I cursed myself for sounding lame and not knowing how to respond.

“So, what did you want to tell me?” He asked as he now stood before me. My heart was beating erratically now. My palms started to sweat and I wasn’t sure I could do this anymore.

“Um…I…I…wanted to know i-if you felt something, like more? Sorry if you don’t…Ugh! I’m such an idiot! God.” I rambled.

“Shh.” Kai places a finger against my lips, immediately stopping my sputter of words. I blush and slowly look up at him. He’s smiling, smiling a rather big smile I should say. I would look at him in confusion I wasn’t swooning.

“I like you too, D.” He says, staring deeply into my eyes. I blink up at him, watching as he studied me. That means I could play the song and be all romantic and sappy.

“Then I can do this.” I say and click the button of the stereo. Instantly, ‘Scientist’ by Cold Play started to play. Kai looks at me with amusement as well as surprise.

“Wow, this is an old song.” He says as he begins to hear the beat.

“Shut up, you know you like them.” I tease. He doesn’t say anything and just holds his hand out.

“May I have the honour of this dance my fair lady?” He says all posh like causing to giggle, but I take his hand.

“Why yes, kind sir, you may.” I reply the same way. He smiles wide and brings me to his embrace. We sway softly as the music plays, a deep feeling going within us. Kai looks at me as I stare back, the world has stopped between us. He slowly leans in, carefully and slowly inching his face closer to mine. He breathes on my face ever so gently. My heart began to beat erratically by now. Before anything else, his lips finally landed on mine. The sensation sending ripples pf spark in my body, I had to hold on other wise my legs might give out at any given moment.

"I wouldn't have anybody but yu as my partner, and I'm not just talking about what we do." He smirks and kisses me again.

 

No more words were exchanged that night, only our kisses spoke in ways. Yes I wouldn't have my Killjoy any other way.

 

 

Weee! *throws confetti* another kaisoo shot that I was in the mood for, sorry if it's not much. I didn't want to hassle with a killjoy name so I just went with Kai and D.O. Also, I'm back with my Chanyeol story so look out for that and see you all so.

Love you and see you next update <3