Chapter 1

Shy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I like you Jaehwan ahh” Wonshik confessed to him

Leaving Jaehwan stunned and speechless

‘No way he can’t be.. I must have heard it wrong’

‘W-what? Jaehwan stuttered.

Wonshik sighs before he speaks

‘Look, I know for all this time I’d always bully you and make fun of you a lot.. I really apologised’ 

While looking into Jaehwan with sincere eyes

‘I did that because I want your attention.. I just want you to look at me only.. ONLY ME. He continued.

“Sorry if I hurt your feeling I swear I didn’t mean it.”

“I really like you Jaehwan –ah,,I can’t stop thinking of you and I feel jealous whenever guys near you”

Wonshik takes Jaehwan both hand. Hold it with his hand make Jaehwan’s cheek redden.

“will you forgive me my sweetheart?”. “and…will you accept me as your lover?” Wonshik kisses his backhand with his eyes closed

Jaehwan feels his heart beat more times faster than usual.

Wonshik look into Jaehwan eyes waiting for his answer. Jaehwan feels hesitated at first.. Afraid that Wonshik makes a prank on him. But looking into Wonshik sincere eyes and smile.. Jaehwan sure he is not playing around this times.

Jaehwan look his eyes away from Wonshik and nodded his head shyly. Wonshik smile grew wider and hugs Jaehwan tightly like there is no tomorrow. They stayed like that for a moment. For few minutes, Wonshik released the hug and stared into Jaehwan intensely and smile sweetly. Jaehwan feels his cheek getting warmer and look away from him for the second times.

Wonshik smirked and held Jaehwan’s chin to make her look at him. “You’re so cute when you shy Jaehwan -ah..so so cute..” Wonshik mumbled before he leaned closer to Jaehwan.. their face inch close and their lips almost touching..

Suddenly.. Jaehwan heard someone calling his name

 

“JAEHWAN AHH JAEHWAN JAEHWAN!”

 

“WAKE UP”

Jaehwan groaned and cup his ears with pillow

Hakyeon stomped his feet on the floor and pull jaehwan's blanket and throw it on the floor

but jaehwan still not moving and remain still

"aishh this kid.. Yah Wake up It’s 7am already you better get your ready before I kiss your cheek”

Jaehwan immediately sat up not wanting Hakyeon to kiss his cheek

“Araseoo hyung~~ I’ll get ready in 10 minutes okay?”

Hakyeon sighs “Okay..I’ll wait outside you better hurry”

Hakyeon is the only his best friend since childhood and he takes care of him since Jaehwan both parents died when she was 14 years old due to a car crash.

Jaehwan stretched his arm and make his way to the bathroom to get ready.

 

20 minutes later

 

“Yah! You said 10 minutes but it's- “

“LETS GO!” Jaehwan cut her off and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter