Snapchat?

Snapchat Started It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD

After that rumour, I've gotten so many calls and messages! It seems like everyone wants to know whether I'm dating SNSD Taeyeon! When they call, it seemed like I'm stealing their girl away from them! They would say 'Yah! Are you dating Taeyeon? Whyyyy Jiyong, she's mine. You're lucky man.' I mean what's there not to be jealous about, I'm G-Dragon and she's Taeyeon. We will practically be the golden couple. None of that is true anyways, in reality, we don't know eachother at all. But, that reminds me, I gotta call Tiffany.

Start of Phone Call

"Fanyyyyy annyeong!" I said excitedly.

"Annyeonghaesayo oppa! Why are you calling me? You never call me hahaha." She said.

"That's not true! I call you all the time! Fany, hwaiting on your solo!" 

"Kamsahamida oppa, I'll work hard!" 

"I know you will, but I wanted to ask you something."

I really don't know how I'm going to say this cooly. I need to sound like I'm just curious because I don't want her to get the wrong ideas. Tiffany might think I actually like Taeyeon or something.

"What oppa?"

"Ummm Fany, have you heard about the rumour?" I asked.

"That rumour with you and Tae? Of course I've heard about it!"

"Of course you have, it's blowing up everywhere! Does Taeyeon ssi know?"

"Taeyeon knows, I told her but she didn't take it the best way, you know after the scandal with Baekhyun."

"Oh yeah, she probably did not want another scandal."

"Yeah oppa.. But why are you asking? Are you worried? Do you like her?" She asked jokingly.

"Hahaha Fany, how can I like her when I don't even know her."

"Do you want to get to know her oppa? Are you hinting something?"

"I don't know.. It's just that SNSD and Big Bang have been in this industry for so long but we're not even friends."

"We're friends oppa! Yuri and Seungri are friends too. It's because we're in rival companies."

"Ughhh the rival companies! I wish everyone can just forget about that."

"Same oppa, the kpop world is too worried about scandals now that we can't even have fun!"

"Yeah.. and this might seem weird but can I have Taeyeon's phone number?"

"Ummm oppa I don't think I can give that to you because of her privacy. Oppa, are you attracted to her?" 

Oh gosh, now Fany thinks I'm attracted to her! I just want to get to know her and become friends. 

"Maybe Fany maybe.. but I just want to be friends with her. Does she have any private platforms?"

"Hahahaha oppa! You totally like her! Don't worry, I won't tell a single soul."

"Fany! I'm just attracted to her, I think all men will agree with me that she's attractive."

"Oh oppa.. and private platforms hmmm."

"I don't know but private Instagram or something?"

"Taeyeon doesn't have a private insta but she does have a snapchat! Oh, and I know you're currently obsessed with snapchat! You and your snapchat oppa.." 

Snapchat? I didn't think Taeyeon was a snapchat kind of girl..

"Yeah Fany.. I'm snapchatting all the time! It's so fun!" I exclaimed.

"I know.. okay, I'll tell you Tae's snapchat but if she asks me how you got it, I've got nothing to do with it."

"Hahahaha Fany, she will definitely know it's you who gave it to me."

"Well when I told her about the rumour, she said you guys are total opposites, so good luck. Will she even accept your friend request?" She explained.

"I hope so, but who knows what will happen."

"Her username is taeyeon3.9. She's not very active on snapchat too by the way."

"It's okay Fany, it's better than nothing. It doesn't hurt to try, thank you!" I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter