teaser

Fire and Rain

 

Dad: you will go back to korea tomorrow.

 

I looked at my father

 

Me: y-yes  dad

 

No, I never wanted to go back to the place where I once called home. My father and I left that place to forget what happened years ago, but now he wants me to go back, I don’t want to but what can I do? I can’t disobey his orders.

 

Dad: you will stop attending your ballet lessons to give way to more important things. When you arrive there you need to attend appointments with your designer and event organizers.

 

I nodded.

What more? What more should I do?

I Goo Hara is living as my father’s puppet, I always follow his commands without ‘buts’ and ‘no’. I lived like this for years. Doing things I never liked or attending boring meetings and socializing to the upper class people.

Time passed and dinner was finished. I started packing my personal stuff. The maids already packed my clothes and other necessities.

As I go over my stuff one particular picture caught my eye, it was our family picture. This was the last picture of my mother. My father ordered that all of my mom’s picture should be disposed. They got rid of them but not entirely all of it, I managed to save one. There’s still a part of me that says I still love her, even if she abandoned me, I still want to see her and hugged her. I miss the taste of her delicious home cook.

*knock..knock*

I quickly hid the picture under my pillow.

 

Me: “you can enter”

 

The person entered

 

Me: chansung!! Oppa!

 

 I went to chansung and gave him a hug. I haven’t seen him for almost 9 months. He is Hwang chansung, his father is one of the richest man in the world and friend’s with my father. We are childhood friends and he knows everything about me. Whenever he is beside me I feel like I am myself but sometimes he can be bossy and he is a perfect son to his father. He always do what he is asked to but his situation and my situation are wayyyyy different. His parents love him while me.. I don’t really know..

 

Chansung: “oh! My baby! How are you? I missed you! Oh I brought presents for you!”

 

He calls me baby, may be because he always spoils me and he always take care of me in every way that he can.

 

Me: “channie! I have a bad news..”

 

I pouted my lips

 

Chansung: “what is it?”

 

Me: “I’m going back to korea..” my voice almost turned in to a whisper

 

Chansung: “ ah I already know about that. Don’t worry! I will be following you! Silly! I cant let you be snatched away by some guy there! I just need to finish all my work here and I will be following you there so you don’t need to worry..”

 

 He gave me a sweet smile.

 

Me: “wah! Really?”  I hugged him again “that’s great! I don’t really know how I’m going to live without you!”

 

Chansung: “I know that’s why! You need to be with me forever!”

 

He ruffled my hair and I pouted again.

 

Chansung: “so.. let’s watch movies! I will sleep here!”

 

Me: “yah! You cant sleep here in my room! I’m a girl!”

 

Chansung: “yah pabo! What I mean is! I will sleep in your guest room! Haha! You’re so green minded girl!”

 

And so .. We watched movies and spent hours of telling stories with each other. Somehow I felt a little comfort that chansung will be following me to korea. At least when he is there I would have at least one reason to be happy. I can only be myself when I’m with chansung.

 

 

Minho’s POV

“Woahhhhh!!! Yeah! Go! Go! Go! Go!”

 

I can hear all the people cheering. Many people gathered to the gym just to watch our practice game.

 

“go minho oppa!! Saranghe!!~!”

 

I hear fan girls screaming my name. Yes many people are cheering for me, almost half of the gym was filled with my fan girls, many people idolize me. Who wouldn’t? I am Choi Minho, Captain of the basket ball team, MVP, tall, handsome, kind, a real gentleman.. they all think i'm perfect but I'm not..