.01

Dull Drum

The beating in Seokmin's chest started to pick up its pace. How could this be. It's been months since Soonyoung had broken it off, his feelings never fading. He's put him through so much pain, yet he was still so happy. Maybe Soonyoung feelings never faded. But those feelings that make his heart pound, he wants to leave them all behind. 

Why. Seokmin thought, why should he keep his mouth shut. He wants to tell Soonyoung everything. From the beginning, those quick replies that prevented him from studying. The first time they had met, a steady fast pace drumming had rose in his chest. To how he feels now, the same dull drum reminding him every moment of the day "I'm still in love with Soonyoung." 

Everyday, every night Seokmin remembered the limited amount of times he was able to feel Soonyoung's soft lips against his own. At the time he didn't realize how much he would miss them in the future. His dreams would remind him of how caring Soonyoung was when they kissed; placing a hand on the small of his back, the other on his right cheek. The warmth from his hand rushed through Seokmin's body, his gesture hitting him right at his heart with full force. 

Help, I've fallen and can't get up. Seokmin thought sadly. 

I'm not sure if the last part was supposed to be a joke or not. But anyways this is probably disappointing compared to Untitled. This was more of a drabble? Thanks for reading though! 

 »  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «