End

Sick Leader

Nobody POV

It's a good day because after atons of schedule,finally they got some rest. One day without make up,rushing,early alarm and the hectic schedule. Vixx gather to have their breakfast before doing their activity of that day. Hyuk was taking some strawberrys  and grapes from the refrigerator for him and Hongbin,while hongbin making pancake for their breakfast.Taekwoon was sipping his latte while checking Twitter and Wonshik was laying his head on the table after yelling them for waking him and saying that he does'nt need breakfast. 

In Hakyeon's room.

Hakyeon wake up from his sleep hearing wonshik's voice,he realise his sore throat form last night has become worse which make  him having fever and headache instead. Hakyeon know he has to take the medicine and make sure his fever gone before tomorrow,because they only got one day leave.He make his way to the kitchen after brush his teeth and wash his face.He take his seat beside Taekwoon and start digging in the pancake,even his mouth can't taste anything.Hakyeon realises that Taekwoon was pierching his hawk eyes on him,because he does'nt make any sound this morning.

"Hmmm...Hyung's sick.Who want to take care of me?"Hakyeon asked in his cheerful tone.Taekwoon move his eyes and start to ignore the leader again.Hakyeon look at the maknae line and saw Wonshik's head still laid on the the table and now with his shut eyes,Hongbin start to leave the table and Hyuk totally ignore the leader  with earphone on his both ear. Normally,Hakyeon will never take it in his heart because he's already immune with this situation,but today his heart was overly  sensitive. Maybe because he's felling unwell.

"Hyuk-ah..do you hear me? Hyung really sick,Hyuk-ah"Hakyeon try to seek maknae's attention and pull out his earphone.

"I'm busy today,hyung".Hyuk answered.

"What's make you so busy? We don't have any schedule today."Hakyeon yelling at the maknae.he's really upset.Taekwoon move fom his seat and walk towards living room.It's a normal situation when the leader and maknae was bickering among themselves.Wonshik has woke up from his sweet dream and make his way to his bedroom to continue the dream,maybe.

"I've game date with Jaehwan hyung and I'm busy making myself away from you,hyung".Hyuk still don't have any idea that their leader was very upset with him today,because Hakyeon was never take it serious when he say anything that hurt the leader.Hakyeon heart was really hurt this time and his head start spinning and make his body light.He does'nt want make worried or maybe they're not even care about him.This time,he'll take care of himself.He start walking back to his room before he collapse and become a burden to the others.

On his way,he bumped with a body.

"Hyung,are you okay?"Jaehwan sound concerns when he saw the leader condition.Hakyeon try to urge his body to stay awake,but he failed when his body fall into Jaehwan embrace and his eyelids become more heavier.

"Hyung!!!"Jaehwan's shocked voice make the others come running to their leader and make their body stiff looking at the leader who 's unconscious in Jaehwan lap. Realise the other still shock with the situation, Taekwoon take the responsibility and lift Hakyeon to his room.

He can feel the leader's heat,it's burning. After he laying the unconscious leader on his bed he turn his head and saw the others with their worried face. 

"Hyung.. is Hakyeon Hyung okay?" The maknae asked. Taekwoon know the maknae may feeling guilty because of their fight earlier. 

"He's burning. Can you help me? Go take the thermometer,water and cloth. We must make his temperature down. Hongbin,call the manager and tell him about Hakyeon Hyung conditions and we will call our private doctor here.Jaehwan you can call the doctor,right?"With the command the kids separate and do their work.

***********************************************************

Hakyeon open his eyes and he know he' in his room.

"Are you awake? Is your head still hurting?"Hakyeon turn his head the voice,and he saw Taekwoon's worried face.

Damn,now you're a burden Hakyeon. Hakyeon think to himself.

"If you know you're unwell,just behave like you're. Not yelling at others and make your blood pressure increase. You're making me and the others panic,you know?" Hakyeon just silently looking at Taekwoon face,he don't what he should say.While Taekwoon was nagging at him,he heard noise coming from door.

And there's Hyuk,Jaehwan,Hongbin and Woshik looking at him.

"Hyung,are you okay? I' m sorry for making you mad and I'm promise I'll be a good boy now". Hyuk the first one that make his move and sit beside the bed.Hakyeon know he's can't mad at the kids for a long time but.. how about a bit drama.

"I'm not okay,but I can take care of my self.You can go and play the games with Jaehwan Hyung,Hyuk-ah." Hakyeon turn his body and pull the blanket above his head.

"Hyung,mianhae... I'm really sorry,I don't want to play games with Jaehwan hyung. I'll take care of you,you want me, right?" Hyuk shock with the leader responses. He's not his normally self, maybe Hyuk's word really hurts the leader.The other just becoming the audience of the short drama.

Hakyeon doesn't move from his postures make the others curious. Taekwoon touch the leader and shook his body,when Hakyeon still doesn't move he make him to turn.Hakyeon eyes was shut and doesn't respond to their calling.

Hakyeon POV

I'm curious what they'll do if I'm really sick. So let's the drama begin... I'll act like I'm fainted again and see their reaction. It'll be really fun.

I can hear Hyuk's panic voice urge me to open my eyes and he's constantly saying that he's sorry.Taekwoon hand was on my forehead maybe to check my temperature.

Nobody POV 

 Hongbin, Jaehwan and Woshik instantly coming running to the bed when they saw the leader was unconscious Again.Hongbin try persuade Hyuk that now was blaming himself. 

"Hongbin-ah,take Hyuk outside and make him calm."Hongbin try to make Hyuk stand and follow him outside but  Hyuk  push Hongbin's hand and said he'll stay.

"Hyuk-ah you can't stay like this,Hakyeon Hyung was alright. Maybe he's sleep because the injection earlier that the doctor gave him. If you push yourself like this, you also can be sick. Just go and take a rest. I'll be here and told you the updates,OK?" Hyuk now standing and follow Hongbin to their shared room.

"Did he really sleep? Is his fever become worst?"Wonshik asked his hyung. 

"He's fine. Both of you can go outside and  take the lunch. I'll stay and look of him."

After the two going outside and closed the door.

"Hakyeon-ah,you can open your eyes now. There's nobody here except us.I know you". 

"Aishh..I'm really can't hide anything from you." Hakyeon's annoyed face make his appearance. Hakyeon try to sit down and Taekwoon help him.

"Hmm.. what's your reason? Tell me honestly".

"I'm just having fun,and I'm curious about your reaction " Hakyeon answer make he received a small knock on his head.

"Pabo."

************************************************************

"What should I do? Hakyeon hyung was really angry at me,my word hurt him. Ottoke,Hyung..." 

"It's okay,you know him. He can't really stay mad at us for a long time especially you. Now let's go out and eat with the others, you should eat something to take care of the fussy hyung". Hongbin try to calm the younger. 

"That's right,I'll need plenty of energy to take the fussy leader. Let's go Hyung,recharge our energy."

 Hyuk and Hongbin head to the kitchen and meet Jaehwan and Wonshik still having their lunch.

"Hakyeon hyung act strange this time, before this he never act like this.I think we should do something. Maybe we really make him hurt with our actions". Jaehwan talked and the others nodded,agree.

As they were talking, Taekwoon came out from Hakyeon's room and head to the kitchen. He want to cook some porridge for the patient. Without his notice the member were all surround him ask him if he needs help. Now the small kitchen was crowded.

They help with the ingredients and make Taekwoon smile with the member acticts.

Hakyeon-ah,you should  see this. It's interesting .

When the food was ready,  now they are arguing who want to send the food to the patient. And like usual, the most fair game. Rock-Paper-Scissors.

************************************************************

"Hyung!! I bring you food. Let's eat so you can eat your medicine and recover faster." Jaehwan high pitch tone make Hakyeon open his eyes and saw the cute main vocal approaching him with the tray of food and water. When he want to sit up,Wonshik come and help him.

Wah.. this fun,if I know they will treat me like this. I should oftenly getting sick.

 Jaehwan feed him the porridge and Wonshik make sure that he doesn't spill the food. They treat him like a king. It a world paradise. When normally they'll ignore him and treat like he doesn't exist in this dorm and now he get the best treatment. 

 "Hyung,do you want anything? I'll get it for you." Now Hongbin and Hyuk appear with the medicine and thermometer. Hongbin took the thermometer and put in his mouth. When it's done,he took it back.

"Good,it's getting better. But it's still high,you should  get some rest Hyung." Hakyeon doesn't know but he feels a bit disappointed by Hongbin words.

I don't want to get better, they will treat me like usual again.. But I can enjoy it as I can.

 "Hyung,take this and you can go to sleep". Hyuk hand in the medicine with a glass of water.Hakyeon take it without a words and swallow the medicine.

"I'm bored,and I don't want to sleep anymore". Hakyeon look at his dongsaeng, making a cute face so they will get him out from this room. It's suffocating. 

The dongsae look at each other, thinking about the request. They don't want to take risk and make Hakyeon more sick by making a rush decision. 

"You all can bring him outside watching the movies together". Luckily there's Taekwoon that leading them. Hyuk and Hongbin going outside prepared the place for Hakyeon. They got the extra blanket and spread it at the sofa for their leader,it will keep him warm. Wonshik and Jaehwan help the leader get up and bring him to the sofa.

"What do you want to watch,hyung?" Hyuk asking him while he was looking at the screens that shows plenty of recent film.Hyuk take his place beside Hakyeon. 

"Anything will do besides  horror. I hate it." Hakyeon snuggles in his blanket to keep him warm. Finally they got to start watched the movie.

After 20 minutes, Taekwoon felt his shoulder become heavier with Hakyeon head. He's sleeping, maybe the medicine has kicked in.Taekwoon fix Hakyeon posture to make him more comfortable. After finished the movie,they all turn to Hakyeon and realize that the leader was sleeping. Hongbin try to check his temperature and it's better now.

"I want to sleep with Hakyeon Hyung tonight, can I?" Hyuk look at Taekwoon seeking for permission, and getting a nod from Taekwoon.

"He's getting better, so it's okay". Taekwoon take Hakyeon to his room and lay him on the bed.

Hakyeon-ah, I hope you're getting better. I really  worried you know? Even I'm always ignore you because your annoying attention to me,but you are my brother and friend that I always want lean on.

 Taekwoon was surprise with Hyuk presence. Hyuk coming in with his own blanket and his plushies,Leo. He's ready to sleep with the leader.

************************************************************

Hakyeon wake up from his sleep and see Hyuk figure in front of him hugging the plushie,Leo. It's so cute.

Aww.. so sweet of you, Hyukkie. Ooo,URI maknae.

Hakyeon look at the maknae. He's so cute when he's sleep. Hakyeon staring was distracted by Taekwoon who knocked the door to check the leader condition and inform him about their schedule. 

Hakyeon was completely recovered, and the situation had become like usual.

Hyuk wake up after he's being nagging by the Vixx's umma. Brush his teeth and wash his face,ready for their schedule of the day.

Hongbin was yelling at Wonshik to wake up after several try. He's getting frustrated with Wonshik,and Hakyeon umma come become his saviour with several pat and at Wonshik's hair. Like a miracle Wonshik wake up and go to washroom.

So,Hakyeon know now... Even the members really like to ignore him and pick on him,they love him. They only don't like to express it like him.