New town, new school

Choice

Soyeon's POV

I looked through my window. Seoul is really beautiful. But so was Jeju. I'm gonna miss it so much. But I'm determined to make at least one friend. I can't believe the first day of school is in three days. Only three days left of summer. I wonder how much homework I'll get on the first day. I guess I'll just wait and find out.

~*~*~*~*~*

First day of school and I'm already ready with an hour to spare. I'm actually really excited! Whoa, the school is huge! I didn't expect it to be this big. I stand there in front of the building, probably looking like an idiot, but I don't care. I walk into the school, admiring the spacious hallways, scanning each plaque on the doors. Where's the dang office? I finally find the office. As I was walking to the door, I bumped into a girl. "I'm so sorry!" I say automatically. "It's okay." She replied. "At this school, you're bound to bump into someone on your first day. I'm Jung Yeonju." She said. "Kwon Soyeon. Nice to meet you!" I said. "Oh, that reminds me! Here, that's your schedule. I was supposed to find you and give to you." Yeonju said as she handed me some papers. "Thanks." I replied. "So how long have you been going here?" I asked her, scanning my schedule. "This is my second year." She replied. "What class do have first?" I asked question yet again. "Language arts, you do too. I may have peeked at your schedule." She said cheerfully. Well at least I'm not alone.