Character Index

Dispatch Girl [ Breaking News ]
  •   Ciel​​

South Korean girl group under Hansum Entertainment who debuted in early 2015. The group had many awards and nominations for their first min-album Wings such as the Best Rookie Award and Newcomer Award from the popular MelOn Music Awards and the digital Bonsang at the Golden Disk Award Ceremony. After only six months after debut, the group was recognized as an official Monster Rookie and Digital Monster by netizens and was praised by major entertainment companies for its hard work and achievements.

  • Song Hyunki ( Seoul, November 18th 1995) -  Hyunki

Leader and vocalist of the group. She's the third oldest component and shares the same birthday with her fellow member Miran. She takes good care of the youngest members because of her gentle and understanding nature. She always puts her members' well being before her own, kind of like a female version of EXO's Suho.

She auditioned to be a trainee for Hansum Entertainment when she was sixteen. She was accepted and trained four years before her debut with Ciel in 2015. She was the first constituent of the girl-group, hence the leader.

  • Shin Minseo ( Seoul, October 29th 1993) - Minseo

Lead vocalist and rapper, she's also the oldest member of the group. Though she may seem distant and often hard to approach, she's the most affectionate to her members and secretly cares for them.

Minseo was scouted by Hansum Entertainment at twelve when she was walking with her aunt in a super market. She trained for ten years before finally debuting with Ciel as lead vocalist.

  • June Elliot or Lee Jiah (Los Angeles, May 12th 1998) – June

Main vocalist of the group. She's part of the beagle line with Shengnan and Miran. She's also one of the youngest members and attends Seoul School of Performing Arts with Haneul.

June sent a singing clip to Hansum Entertainment, expressing her desire to be an idol in 2011 and passed the final round of auditions the same year. She lived in South Korea with her group members ever since.

  • Jung Haneul (Incheon, September 18th 1998) – Sky

Maknae, main dancer, vocalist and visual of the group. Smart, quick witted and hot tempered, Haneul is the giant maknae of Ciel. 

Haneul was scouted at an extremely young age and lived in a trainee dorm since she was only seven years old. She was a popular child actor in Incheon and filmed various commercials for kids' products and even starred in a web-drama. She was taken into consideration for Hansum Entertainment's new girl group when she was eleven and trained for her debut until 2015.

  • ​Han Shengnan ( Changsha, February 21st 1996) - Bubbles

Lead dancer, rapper and happy virus. Called Bubbles because of the personality resemblance to the popular cartoon's character. She's in charge of gags and reaction in the group.

She auditioned for Hansum entertainment with a ballet piece and was accepted a year later, at seventeen years old.

  • Fujita Nanako (Kyoto, June 17th 1994) - Nanako

Main rapper, dancer and vastly acknowledged visual. Nanako is the face of the group and is well known in the industry for her prominent figure and incredibly long legs. She's often featured in famous magazines' front pages and makes special k-dramas appearances to promote the group. She's the most mature member together with Hyunki and acts like a second mother to the youngest members.

Nanako was casted during a family trip when she was fifteen. She moved to South Korea after passing the general audition a month later.

  • Kang Miran (Busan, November 18th 1995) – Miran

Lead rapper, dancer and variety ace. She's the most well-known member because of her numerous variety appearances, gags and reality shows. Miran is an experienced entertainer because of her familiar background and is easily the most requested member for promotional schedules for her easy-going and casual attitude.

Miran became a trainee in 2014 and debuted after only eight months of training.


I usually do not write character descriptions in my stories, but since this fan-fiction has quite a lot of characters I figured out you'd need a brief introduction of the girls to keep your mind clear while you read. By the way, BTS will not have a relationship with each one of them, I just wanted to make a seven-member girl group so, of course, I wrote a short paragraph for every girl. Let's keep it fair, guys, no character in this story is less or more important than another. I created seven people for a reason, and you'll find out why. The Prologue will be uploaded in a couple of days, I'm just making sure there are no typos or mistakes of any kind.

 

EDIT: It looks like I won't be able to upload any new chapter this week because of a personal matter. Please be patient, I promise it won't be long <3 <3