introduction

the rooftop

yong junhyung~

Junhyung was born at korea and has a nice rich family. At the age of 12 his parent decided to take him to America to continue his education there. but he reluctantly agree with his parent decision.. since he's a goodboy, he just follows what his parent tells him to do.. 

it has been 6years he lives in America and studies at where rich people study.. he misses his home at Korea so much, maybe not his home but somewhere in Korea and his best friends since they were small, they grew up together eventhough they hardly contact eachother. he has less friends in America, just some of em, but not like a really close one.. it's not that he doesn't want to be friend with them, he doesn't like to have a super rich friend eventhough he's rich, he wants a normal life. plus no one wants to get near him beause he seems to be a bad guy, he doesnt even care what people say about him because he knew himself better and just remain being alone in school. and another person who'd knew him since he was kid and that is Lee Kikwang, junhyung's cousin~ 

Kikwang lives with Junhyung ever since his parent divorce. neither his mom or dad wants to take care of him, so he was sent to live with the yong's family.both of his mom and dad were vanish, no where to be found after they divorce. He followed Junhyung to America and study there too. unlike Junhyung he made so many friends there and his cute image and muscular body attract the girls at his school. eventhough he has a lots of friend. he still thinks that he's a forlone guy, due to he didnt receive love from his parent since kid. he never feel being love by someone,and the girls who fell for him, he knew that they love him for their money or his body. yes, he got lots of money. money that supposed to be his mom's (his mom is junhyung's dad's younger sis), since his mom was nowhere to be found, he took place of his mom.the money is a share from junhyung's and gikwang's grandparent's business to their daughters and sons.. but one thing he just dont know that junhyung and his family care for him as a part of the yong's family. 

after almost 6 years in USA~

junhyung POV. 

High shool life time is over. im sick of being a cool kid in school and being quite all the time.. ahh seriously.. i dont know i've been suffered that much. Im not supposed to be a mute guy, i supposed to be a guy that nag a lot and a playful guy. im such a hypocrite or did i change that much?.. no i don't want that to happen.. my best friends will get rid of me. talking about my best friends, what are they doing right now.. i miss them.. i should ask mom and dad to send me back to Korea this week and continue to live there.

end of junhyung's POV

--     --      --     --      --

Junhyung knocks the master room door until he heard his dad told him to enter. his mom asked him why the sudden visit on his parents room. they said that because he rarely get into the master room.. if he wants to ask something he just wait til dinner our the next morning.. but now, he seems to be desperate to go back to korea.. junhyung just rolled his eyes with a chuckle..

"dad.. please let me go back to Korea.. it's ok if you guys want to stay here, lemme just go.. it's ok for me to go back there solo" junhyung begged like he wants to cry,

" why? don't you want to study here?" his dad doesnt seem to care not even look at him. " because i miss the place where i was born at.. and no i didnt say i wanna study here, i just agreed with your decision" junhyung said

"honey just let him continue his life there. as long he's happy with his decision" mom suddenly joined the conversation..

"yes dad please! im happy with my decision really happy. i promise i will call you and come visit you" junhyung who just looked at his mom turns back to beg his dad again.. he won't stop until his dad yes..

his dad let out a heavy sigh "ok then.. when will you go back there? and you bring your cousin too" junhyung almost scream.. 

"really?! thanks mom dad! i'll go there after the next 2days. im going to spend the last time here with you tomorrow.. can you guys?" 

"sure, since tomorrow is weekend." his parents agreed

"yay! thanks mom dad.. you're the best" junhyung smile widely and hug both of his mom and dad. 

"we never have seen this side of our son before.. happy and excited.. " junhyung's dad said..junhyung's mom nodded her head agreed with what her husband just said  "actually im happy to see him like that.."

------  -------  ------  -------

"mom, dad i miss you so much.. eventhough you guys disaappeared til now i still love you~ " kikwang said while looking onto his parent photo.. smile plastered on his face. he gave out a sigh then put back the photo under his pillow.. kikwang would see his parent's photo before he sleeps. "yah kikwang. so our plan works! we're going to go back  to Korea in this two days.. we're goin to spend our last day tomorrow. before that, are you sure you want to go back?" junhyung appear all of the sudden, makes kikwang shock a little.. 

"junhyung-ah you should knock first.. haish.." gikwang said with a soft tone.

"kay.. chill.. im sorry..soo as i was sayin, are you sure?"

"of course im sure! ahh.. i can't wait to get back and meet those 5brats.."

"kay goodnight.. we should sleep.. tomorrow is our last day"

as soon as junhyung left his room, kikwang can't sleep.. thinking about Korea made him feel hyper. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~ my first chapter is all the way.. huh~ i dont promise i will write this story more fun.

 

today is 19 of December~ happy birthday uri joker~! #happyjokerday and hyunseung greeted junhyung~! junseung<33 idk where other members go :/